View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 374 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 2743243643693723733743753763793844244748741374 ... LastLast
Results 7,461 to 7,480 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-35761281

Twins found to have different fathers. I'm trying not to judge the mother but, well, I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    The hyperpartisan nature of our electoral system means that you're going to get around 47% on each side no matter what, after everybody closes ranks. It's the middle that decides the elections. A lot of the establishment are saying they'll vote for Hillary instead, but they'll come around.

Even Cruz and Rubio are unlikely to go on a suicide mission against Trump since they'll want to be his VP instead. You'll see them playing for that more as time goes on if it looks like Trump has it wrapped up. Only Cruz has a real chance to take him down, and that's over if Trump wins Florida and Ohio.

Incidentally Cruz's only path to victory involves helping Trump win Florida.

Michigan was the real test. The last 10 days or so, Trump's had a lot of self-inflicted wounds that hurt him, and he was dropping in the polls. Michigan had demographics that both Trump and Cruz excel in, so if Trump was cratering we'd see Cruz cleaning up there. But he won. So he's showing some damage under the all-out assault, but hasn't faltered. The debate tomorrow could change things though.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Previously on "Things that have been said about Trump" ...
    You want to tell me a guy with 300 mil liquid can self fund a presidential campaign? Not enough, not by a long shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-35761281

Twins found to have different fathers. I'm trying not to judge the mother but, well, I am.
    must have been a wild night

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    The hyperpartisan nature of our electoral system means that you're going to get around 47% on each side no matter what, after everybody closes ranks. It's the middle that decides the elections. A lot of the establishment are saying they'll vote for Hillary instead, but they'll come around.

Even Cruz and Rubio are unlikely to go on a suicide mission against Trump since they'll want to be his VP instead. You'll see them playing for that more as time goes on if it looks like Trump has it wrapped up. Only Cruz has a real chance to take him down, and that's over if Trump wins Florida and Ohio.

Michigan was the real test. The last 10 days or so, Trump's had a lot of self-inflicted wounds that hurt him, and he was dropping in the polls. Michigan had demographics that both Trump and Cruz excel in, so if Trump was cratering we'd see Cruz cleaning up there. But he won. So he's showing some damage under the all-out assault, but hasn't faltered. The debate tomorrow could change things though.
    If Cruz wanted to be vice president he wouldn't be playing for the nomination. Cruz wants to be president.
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Semen can hang out in the tubes for like 48-72 hours in some circumstances. Still doesn't speak well to her chastity though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by @Keo View Post
    You want to tell me a guy with 300 mil liquid can self fund a presidential campaign? Not enough, not by a long shot.
    He doesn't need to do anything, just having his name on there and nothing else would probably derail it enough?

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Of course, they all want to be president. But he's also been firmest amongst the remaining candidates to rebuke the #NeverTrump faction. He's going to close ranks behind Trump if Trump wins, not sit out or go for Hillary or do his best to blow up Trump at the cost of the party, like people are fantasizing. If even he won't do it then that should say something.

It also means keeping the door open to VP. Being VP is a longer road to being President, if you can't get it right away.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

I'm pretty sure they were referring to the "47%" faux pas Mittens killed himself with.

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Mitt was right about the 47% always voting Democrat. What got him killed was saying it was because they were lazy. :^)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvia View Post
    He doesn't need to do anything, just having his name on there and nothing else would probably derail it enough?
    3rd party ballot access is not easy. You need real organization for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Semen can hang out in the tubes for like 48-72 hours in some circumstances. Still doesn't speak well to her chastity though.
    Was about to say something like this myself. Also, women can actually ovulate more than once in a cycle, or even after they get pregnant. It's not common, per se, but it can and does happen.

- - - Updated - - -

It also means keeping the door open to VP. Being VP is a longer road to being President, if you can't get it right away.
    Does anyone else remember back in '08 when people thought Obama was going to make Hillary VP and then they said she'd have him assassinated?

Good times.

Blog Entries
    instead obama assassinated scalia

it was him all along

Banned
    mighty suspicious that 79 year old man died in his bed

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    that pillow didnt get on his face by itself!

And after having doctor confirmed health problems, no less

how deep does the conspiracy run, I ask you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle View Post
    mighty suspicious that 79 year old man died in his bed
    convenient timing but mitch is standing up to the kenyan special

Blog Entries
    epic

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    same

(psssst its 404)

I know, I thought I deleted it, shit forum

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by Strife ❤️; March 9th, 2016 at 06:38 PM.