View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 401 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 3013513913963994004014024034064114515019011401 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,020 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    I can't bring myself to believe that. He obsesses over the news 24/7 and all they do on the news is talk about the convention. How could he not know? He has to know. He knows.
    You know when I talk about the reality distortion field, because this is literally it. The fact that he's getting thoroughly owned by Cruz in the nitty gritty indicates that he doesn't care and nobody is making him care
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    By the way, since we are one the election again, if there actually is anything to the New York upset story that's been percolating over the last few days (though they I'm not sure it's not just the horse race) I'm moving sander's chances up from less then 5 to about 20. Which may not sound like much but really is pretty darn good for someone down more then 200 delegates and only 5-6 relevent states remaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    It looks like the story is "Bernie gets big crowd."
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Honestly the crowd (what was it, 18k?) that was pure horse race, pure and simple. But there has been a tightening of the polls lately and sanders is outspending Clinton by 3-1 there. Clinton has a better ground game but that's a lot ​of money. So maybe there is something to it.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    This sadly fails to mention that Cleon winded up dying after only about four or five years in power, and did nothing to stop the reasons why the Pelopponesian wars were happening in the first place. That, and most of his notable victories against the Spartans came about because Athens' generals were fairly decent.

The Wasps is good.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    It's an incredibly superficial treatment of both Kleon and Trump?

I mean, lol, being the son of a tanner supposedly makes him equivalent to Trump? All the leading politicians to that point were Alkmaionids and Peisistratids and 0.1% aristocrats who lived off old money, the revenue from their estates, and interest on the loans they gave out. That his family had to engage not in trade but in a trade, had to work for a living, made him a solid underdog. And what's Trump doing that meant to be equivalent to Kleon actually sailing off to the Pylos campaign? That was just thrown into the article because that author likes the anecdote, with neither rhyme nor reason to it. Silly bollocks turned in by someone who had a deadline.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    It's an incredibly superficial treatment of both Kleon and Trump? Silly bollocks turned in by someone who had a deadline.
    I imagined so by it's length

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, lol, being the son of a tanner supposedly makes him equivalent to Trump? All the leading politicians to that point were Alkmaionids and Peisistratids and 0.1% aristocrats who lived off old money, the revenue from their estates, and interest on the loans they gave out. That his family had to engage not in trade but in a trade, had to work for a living, made him a solid underdog.
    Although I'm guessing this is a reference to Trump being the son of a businessman and not a politician. Everyone else is a senator, governor then this guy wasn't even part of the Republican party.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    I didn't pay attention to this article but Trump's dad built single homes and would sell them when Trump was a kid so there's the whole "outsider / working with your hands / working class" angle for you.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-35918844

Something something taxes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/02/asia/a...nce/index.html

I thought this would be mentioned before.

Blog Entries
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-35960329

International fallout as a result of the Panama Papers.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Trump tweeted this video of clips of him with the soundtrack from a Mass Effect Trailer called "Trump Effect"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...871115267?s=15

"Humanity is under attack. One very specific man might be all that stands between humanity and the greatest threat in our short existence."

- - - Updated - - -

This election is incredible.

Blog Entries
    Frankly Trump and the Trumpkins being Reapers's fault would make about as much sense.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    That was just thrown into the article because that author likes the anecdote, with neither rhyme nor reason to it. Silly bollocks turned in by someone who had a deadline.
    Seika, please keep in mind this is meant entirely in a platonic way, but I adore you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by @Keo View Post
    Frankly Trump and the Trumpkins being Reapers's fault would make about as much sense.
    Yes, but imagine

Trump... as the Illusive Man. He's got yoomanity's best interests at heart, but the truth is that he's indoctrinated.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

Blog Entries
    Trump... as the Illusive Man. He's got yoomanity's best interests at heart, but the truth is that he's indoctrinated.
    IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE

Vigilant. Relied Upon. Vigilantia's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yes, but imagine

"The Wall... It's beautiful. I wish you could see it like I do..."

マリーの味方
    Trump tweeted this video of clips of him with the soundtrack from a Mass Effect Trailer called "Trump Effect"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...871115267?s=15

"Humanity is under attack. One very specific man might be all that stands between humanity and the greatest threat in our short existence."

- - - Updated - - -

This election is incredible.
    http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/0...-effect-video/

looks like the trump got stumped

Blog Entries
    Very low energy merch.