View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 886 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 3867868368768818848858868878888918969369861386 ... LastLast
Results 17,701 to 17,720 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

Banned
    It's probably going to be Macron.

Quote Originally Posted by Whis View Post
    enemy of all humans
    Dehumanising the political enemy. Nice. Haven't seen that before

- - - Updated - - -

Depends on whether Fillon stabilises or not
    Aus Feuer ward der Geist geschaffen,
    drum schenkt mir süßes Feuer ein!
    Die Lust der Lieder und der Waffen,
    die Lust der Liebe schenkt mir ein,
    der Trauben süßes Sonnenblut,
    das Wunder glaubt und Wunder thut!

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't, shame that Republicans created a climate where there is no other option because they are, down to the last individual voter, vile, terrible people.
    That's hell you're walking into.

I'm aware that the original article was referring (very accurately and pointedly) to Evangelical Christianity, but I feel the same basic point more-or-less applies here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elthanes View Post
    Dehumanising
    Republicans don't believe in climate change, it's a statement of fact that they thus threaten the species.

Blog Entries
    I don't, shame that Republicans created a climate where there is no other option because they are, down to the last individual voter, vile, terrible people.
    My dad's not evil, he just got brainwashed by Reaganomics back in the eighties and now he thinks the solution to every single economic, social, and environmental problem is tax cuts and deregulation. It's a little sad, really.

- - - Updated - - -

How he can have that position, while simultaneously marveling at how much cleaner the air in Los Angeles is now than in his childhood every time I go to visit him, I don't know.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39058386
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    It's completely fair because whatever supposed principles they have, they apparently aren't enough to support human rights or the planet itself. You either vote Democrat, or you're okay with the Republicans setting everything on fire.
    The person who says "my conscience is clear, I didn't vote Trump!" then turns around to support Cruz again in 2018 is as much an enemy of all humans as the Trumpet.
    We do have people here who voted Trump, posts like these may as well be (and are, honestly) personally calling them out by name. You get told not to do this so frequently, it's completely out of hand and far from kosher. It was only a few days ago that I3uster not only warned you about obviously antagonizing statements, but also that you're on thin ice.

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    You called a SA dude Russian names for some funny paid troll jokes so you're not exactly deescalating.

You haven't flamed him but you know you're on thin ice so why keep doing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    Generally we cut some slack for ribbing if its in good sport which is fine but you're evidently just trying to antagonize another. I'm not even singling you out here because As needs to watch what he's saying too, but contrary to you he's not been repeatedly warned for overstepping the boundary.

I'm acting in your best interest if I tell you to stop doing this informally, but you can also just go down the path of trying to test the limits of what you can do and get banned.
    Even if you're not outright explicitly flaming people, you can't just say whatever you want about whoever you want. These are attacks on the character of other users, and you've been repeatedly told to not go into insult territory, yet here you are, doing exactly that. It's hard to think of a reason NOT to give you a warning here. I'm giving you a two day temp and a public warning. Try to reevaluate your posting while you're on this short break, and remember that when you come back you're effectively on the last step from a permanently red name.

And for the record, henceforth if anyone's obviously baiting by arguing in this thread just to try and goad that ban, I'm going to temp them as well.

That means you, Bloble.

Which reminds me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    The ideal human being is fit, fucks a lot, brings home food, puts a roof over people's heads, makes a ton of kids, raises those kids grow up with their heads on straight so they can do everything the ideal human did but better, and makes sure those kids have kids themselves. The vast majority of people strive to be at least some approximation of that ideal, with minor variations between them.

But of course in every population, there are those failures who don't approach that ideal and don't manage to pass on their seed. Perhaps they weren't raised right, or suffer from a low sex drive, or have a number of other flaws and shortcomings that lower overall fitness and ensure they die alone.
    A magnificent shitpost, but even with tongue firmly stuck in cheek, labelling non-heterosexuals as biological aberrations will net you a nice Public Warning.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-39049670

Man commits suicide to avoid being deported
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/22/s...imes&smtyp=cur

Anyway, I know people have already seen this, but Trump's NASA is doing great work.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/22/s...imes&smtyp=cur

Anyway, I know people have already seen this, but Trump's NASA is doing great work.
    you mean the agency trump hasn't gotten around to dismantling yet because space is a Chinese hoax?
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Blog Entries
    He stopped them from monitoring the earth so they could focus their resources on finding new earth-like environments to destroy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    He stopped them from monitoring the earth so they could focus their resources on finding new earth-like environments to destroy.
    okay that's a good one, 8/10
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    My dad's not evil, he just got brainwashed by Reaganomics back in the eighties and now he thinks the solution to every single economic, social, and environmental problem is tax cuts and deregulation. It's a little sad, really.

- - - Updated - - -

How he can have that position, while simultaneously marveling at how much cleaner the air in Los Angeles is now than in his childhood every time I go to visit him, I don't know.
    It was worse? My friends who live in LA already tell me that the air is supposed to be terrible.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    It's not super great still just by virtue of being a giant-ass city, but apparently when he was growing up you couldn't even see the mountains in the distance on a clear day, the view would just sort of fade into a blank grayish haze.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    It's still like that though lol

when i went anyway
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    On bad days, sure.

Basically, the bad days now were the very best days back then. And on the bad days back then you couldn't even see building across the street. It's gotten a lot better over the last fifty years, and a big part of that was evil government regulations.

I still remember going there 11 years ago and wondering why there was a dome of smog over the entire city.
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    At least it's not Beijing. Yet.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Blog Entries
    Give environmental deregulations a good 4 years, I'm sure they can get there if they try