View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

6 7.41%
  • 2 years

11 13.58%
  • 3 years

3 3.70%
  • 4 years

1 1.23%
  • Unimpeached after one term

19 23.46%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

13 16.05%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

28 34.57%
Page 1332 of 1332 FirstFirst ... 3328321232128213221327133013311332
Results 26,621 to 26,624 of 26624

Thread: General News Thread

Blog Entries
    I'm still here. Just realize that no matter what I say, I will be facing double standards anyway and arguing pointlessly is no good for my mental health. Those that have rioted in Hong Kong should be punished and not let off easy, but people who support them and say they should be spared are also demanding that the BLM rioters should be.

Besides what county and province in a country is an exception from national security laws anyway?

The only fault I can see is that the West managed to get away with all their shit because nobody can call them out on it back then, and even now still since you see some strongly defending slavery and whatever not.

Fuck Chyna. Fuck 'Murica. Simple as.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    How about fuck Humanity? That's the best answer.

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    I'm still here. Just realize that no matter what I say, I will be facing double standards anyway and arguing pointlessly is no good for my mental health. Those that have rioted in Hong Kong should be punished and not let off easy, but people who support them and say they should be spared are also demanding that the BLM rioters should be.

Besides what county and province in a country is an exception from national security laws anyway?

The only fault I can see is that the West managed to get away with all their shit because nobody can call them out on it back then, and even now still since you see some strongly defending slavery and whatever not.
    Those rioting indeed. That's it. Nothing more and nothing less... and by Hong Kong authorities. Mainland can press HK Govt to do so, but they will be judged, tried and sentenced as per HK laws, not the medieval Mainland methods.

Also, remember HK has special autonomous status. To me the issue stems solely from believing that only one side is right when both have fair points: the law might undermine the autonomy that was assured to HK and HK could easily become abode to potential international criminals if extradition becomes impossible.

The solution, as usual, involves actor three as a mediator or middleman, but it seems no one wants to hear the boring parts of politics nowadays.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    Yup!

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    How about fuck Humanity? That's the best answer.
    Current humanity? Definitely. Humanity as a whole? Well, we did get close to getting our shit together before the Berlin Wall arose and after Hitler was under wraps, so...
    Ultima prophetiae, veni finis tempus;
    magnus ab integro saeclorum quod mortum. Finis magnus ordo.
    Iam redit Virgo Phaenomi regibus redeunt,
    nova progenies ad caelo surgit.
    Vestra puerorum, qui movere tempus ipsum, et rotam ferrea primum.
    Ac vestra lucis, omnes surgit futurum aureus, novo mundo nascens.