View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 1445 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 44594513451395143514401443144414451446144714501455 ... LastLast
Results 28,881 to 28,900 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

Blog Entries
    Next do antifa and George soros
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Well your random unrelated anecdote that appears to be spacious and missing critical pieces of information has certainly swayed me over the opinion me of over sixty judges, at least half of whom were republicans. (I think something like 48) in other words, in 48 or so cases, the person who had friends on the inside of the court was president trump, he lost anyway.
    riiiiiight... because RINOs arent a thing at all.

because dudes being supposedly pro-Trump and then fist-bumping democrats when they think no one is looking isnt a thing that we have seen.

politics is a den of vipers and they are all 1 party despite the labels

- - - Updated - - -

idk, you want to look up the clip on twitter of antifa going "George Soros where is our money?!"

- - - Updated - - -

funny hahah

you want something damning? look at how much the average left voter is against giving anyone on the right any chance of a fair hearing or equal access to justice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWGE...nel=MR.OBVIOUS

Blog Entries
    FM basically just saying everything corrupt except when it goes his way here.

This is the argument that leads to violence, because there is no other way to win if everyone is against you.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

dont mind me, I like orange if it gets to that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post

dont mind me, I like orange if it gets to that
    Mind sharing your popcorn? This promises to be good.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic

Sure help yourself buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    FM basically just saying everything corrupt except when it goes his way here.

This is the argument that leads to violence, because there is no other way to win if everyone is against you.
    no

the right doesnt want to win by unjust means. the majority of them were raised on old school ideas like "honor" and "doing the right thing". (shit, i was raised way more lefty than most of them did and i find the idea of hitting a character when they are down on the ground in a fighting game on a console to be dishonorable and something that shouldn be done)

they dont want Trump to win via blatant cheating. they would give up on him if he did.

they just want everything to be properly audited and all the legal election safeguard protocols to be followed.
    Last edited by fire_mountain_30; January 6th, 2021 at 09:13 AM.

Blog Entries
    How many audits would satisfy I wonder
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

How many audits would satisfy I wonder

most of them (maybe all of them) were just recounts, not proper audits with signature verification and address matching, etc...

do 1 big one for each state. the majority of the data has already been gathered. it just needs to be formally done and signed off on.

ask the military to do them, i guess, if you trust no one else.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    no

the right doesnt want to win by unjust means. the majority of them were raised on old school ideas like "honor" and "doing the right thing". (shit, i was raised way more lefty than most of them did and i find the idea of hitting a character when they are down on the ground in a fighting game on a console to be dishonorable and something that shouldn be done)

they dont want Trump to win via blatant cheating. they would give up on him if he did.

they just want everything to be properly audited and all the legal election safeguard protocols to be followed.
    So what are these apparently common RINOs, then?

Ah, looks like Dems won Georgia's runoff.
    Last edited by Twelveseal; January 6th, 2021 at 09:20 AM.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

So what are these apparently common RINOs, then?

???

by "the right", i meant the average voting citizen that is currently on Trump's side (or the young blood that is getting in now)

not the den of vipers that tend to be already in power at all levels.

Blog Entries
    ???

by "the right", i meant the average voting citizen that is currently on Trump's side (or the young blood that is getting in now)

not the den of vipers that tend to be already in power at all levels.
    So, again, this leads to violence. Because that's the only way you're going to remove said DoV.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

btw

i am European

i started out reading really far lefty publications when i became curious about the US and how life on that continent is.

so from 2012 to 2018 i read far left shit

a bit before the time of the Konvington kid scandal i started reading a bit of everything on all sides of the spectrum.

and around mid 2019 i gave up on the left because i couldnt stand the obvious BS lies and the clinical insanity and psychotic thirst for power that they had

- - - Updated - - -

So, again, this leads to violence. Because that's the only way you're going to remove said DoV.

you always have violence in any point in history. it is the natural order of the world

though, you could always have a peaceful revolution or territorial separation. that has happened in some cases.

Blog Entries
    Lol. Interesting.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Blog Entries
    So you are saying you support trump because it disgusts you when people have a pathological need for power

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, you know the powerups in Mario Kart? Might not help you win, but it certainly fucks over the other guy.

Lol. Interesting.
    nah

it is just so you know that I am not some Rep from anywhere in the BibleBelt

- - - Updated - - -

So you are saying you support trump because it disgusts you when people have a pathological need for power

when a blind mob has the pathological desire to enslave others to their ideology, yes.

or a corrupt mob has the pathological desire to enslave others for profit.

i dont care about Trump. I don't stand with him. I stand with his supporters and the ideology that many of their thought leaders advocate for. Trump could break his neck and i wouldnt care as long as the ideology was represented by someone else in his stead.

but he is the current representative of that ideology (freedom, personal responsability and personal prosperity for all that are willing to do the work to attain it) and when i look at both sides, i see one filled with "small and petty" individuals and i see that the side that represents them is the one in whose direction all the mallpractice seems to benefit.

Blog Entries
    nah

it is just so you know that I am not some Rep from anywhere in the BibleBelt

- - - Updated - - -

when a blind mob has the pathological desire to enslave others to their ideology, yes.

or a corrupt mob has the pathological desire to enslave others for profit.

i dont care about Trump. I don't stand with him. I stand with his supporters and the ideology that many of their thought leaders advocate for. Trump could break his neck and i wouldnt care as long as the ideology was represented by someone else in his stead.

but he is the current representative of that ideology (freedom, personal responsability and personal prosperity for all that are willing to do the work to attain it) and when i look at both sides, i see one filled with "small and petty" individuals and i see that the side that represents them is the one in whose direction all the mallpractice seems to benefit.
    Somewhat hilariously, I actually am from the Bible Belt, in a reliably Republican State. Trust me when I say this; it's not the Left you should have a problem with here, if those are your issues.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Banned
    Blog Entries

When the communists took over mainland China, Mao made up his own language (simplified Chinese). Even Hitler spoke normal German... Of course, Ben Franklin tried to do the same thing, but fortunately, that never caught on.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    on one hand its gotta hurt trump that he lost the election on the other a denocratic senate will soon pass a tax break for his income bracket so i guess its silver linings

Also man I wish the left had a psychotic thirst for power. The parallel dimension where the right wings vision of the American left is true is prob a great place to be but before 2016 they were basically nonexistant.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute