View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 1258 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 2587581158120812481253125612571258125912601263126813081358 ... LastLast
Results 25,141 to 25,160 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    We already have people drinking disinfectant or alcohol to death base on rumors that it will work. The POTUS suggests it, and many more might try. Someone should just shut him up.
    Good luck with that. His own staff has consistently found this impossible, so unless someone assassinates the man, it ain't happening.

Besides, at this point, if some morons listen to the man and start injecting bleach, that's just one less idiot voting for him later and keeping him in power. Anyone with any real degree of common sense and has paid any attention to him knows he's got absolutely no idea what he's doing or saying and should be checking any advice he gives with actual experts first.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    Good luck with that. His own staff has consistently found this impossible, so unless someone assassinates the man, it ain't happening.

Besides, at this point, if some morons listen to the man and start injecting bleach, that's just one less idiot voting for him later and keeping him in power. Anyone with any real degree of common sense and has paid any attention to him knows he's got absolutely no idea what he's doing or saying and should be checking any advice he gives with actual experts first.
    I've already read stuff where people would vote for him just because they dislike Bidan. How does that work?

Blog Entries
    People voted for Adolf Hitler because they disliked the alternative. Stalin succeeded Lenin despite the latter's vehement opposition to the former. Dubya won reelection despite irregularities the first time and dragging us into two disastrous wars simultaneously. Alabama Republicans thrice voted Roy Moore in as Chief Justice of their Supreme Court despite him twice being removed for violating the Constitution, and the white voters of the state overwhelmingly supported him for the Senate despite it being clear he'd used his authority over child-custody cases to sexually abuse children when his opponent's only notable anecdote was that he served successfully as prosecutor in the parole trial of a group of White Nationalist domestic terrorists who bombed a black church and killed several children in the process. Moore was so toxic the other Senate Republicans said they wouldn't allow him to sit or vote; essentially saying they'd overturn the voters if he'd won by not actually letting him join.

What do you expect? Ofc some people will prefer Trump to Biden.
    Last edited by Twelveseal; April 24th, 2020 at 09:03 AM.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic

Blog Entries
    Damn, all the best for all of us when El Presidente gets his second term.

Blog Entries
    I've already read stuff where people would vote for him just because they dislike Bidan. How does that work?
    I’m not inspired

making things get worse will lead to things getting better

fuck everything

If I vote for trump now it’s kind of like that thing people do on the internet where they no they are losing/have lost an argument but keep making posts anyway and in so doing never have to admit They were wrong. So ima vote trump so I don’t have to admit I was wrong to not support Hillary.

usually it’s one of those

EDIT: oh, forgot incumbency effect where you say don’t change horses mid races. Of course this all refers to people who also dislike trump as well. Trump supporters would support him because correctly or bout they believe they be if it under his stewardship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Translating Toby autocorrect is always amusing.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Blog Entries
    To be honest, I think a monkey will be a better president that Trump. At least it won't be able hinder the efforts to fight the pandemic.

Blog Entries
    Agreed. But that hardly means everyone does. Tbh, when this campaign started, I thought every liberal and progressive and moderate left voter would be lining up to vote for a turd on a stick just to get Trump out.

Seems I was wrong.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    Agreed. But that hardly means everyone does. Tbh, when this campaign started, I thought every liberal and progressive and moderate left voter would be lining up to vote for a turd on a stick just to get Trump out.

Seems I was wrong.
    It's a pretty funny thing you see. My western friends wonder why we don't just rebel against the government for the violation of human rights or so, and we are now asking the same question, especially when we expected people in the West to be more independent and prone to protect their rights. I don't think the right to live is being respected there right now. So I guess we are all under different kind of brainwashing using their rhetoric?

Blog Entries
    Yeah. The ones protesting are the folks who see being protected as a violation of their rights.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Blog Entries
    In my case I can’t help but wonder why is everybody so eager to get back work instead of seizing this once in a lifetime opportunity to tear down capitalism and eat the rich? People, man.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    In my case I can’t help but wonder why is everybody so eager to get back work instead of seizing this once in a lifetime opportunity to tear down capitalism and eat the rich? People, man.
    People are programmed to bow to the rich and worship money. I'm pretty sure if Jesus returns, the first thing people will do is shoot him, and when it doesn't works, nuke him.

What?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    What?
    You do not have the right to judge us.

It is one thing to worship what you believe to be, and to bow down to what you worship if He really arrives.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    People are programmed to bow to the rich and worship money. I'm pretty sure if Jesus returns, the first thing people will do is shoot him, and when it doesn't works, nuke him.
    "Radioactive Jesus rides into Jerusalem; thousands dead."
    don't quote me on this

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I mean, ever since Francis took over there have been plenty of Americans saying how the Pope is a traitor who doesn't know what's in the bible. It's pretty funny to see bible-thumpers deny the guy quoting Jesus as a filthy commie.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Blog Entries

it'sa shame that most commies are such staunch militant atheist, would be easier to appeal to workers if they compromise with the religious masses
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If you look at some of the stuff he said and did, Jesus was practically an anarchist.

He would not be happy to see what people are doing in his name these days, that's for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's a pretty funny thing you see. My western friends wonder why we don't just rebel against the government for the violation of human rights or so, and we are now asking the same question, especially when we expected people in the West to be more independent and prone to protect their rights. I don't think the right to live is being respected there right now. So I guess we are all under different kind of brainwashing using their rhetoric?
    No, it's just that any actual leader worth his salt understands the difference between the time to fight and when the time to prepare.
    If you're fighting diplomatically, you need capital, organization, and leverage, something that is hard to come by in this situation, which is why Fauci behaves the way he does.
    Even with violent revolution a good leader knows when the possible lives lost isn't worth the miniscule gains, or temporary ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Agreed; though it has to be said these people aren't protesting to go back to work, they're protesting in order to have others go back to work to serve them. Key distinction