View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 1449 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 44994913491399143914441447144814491450145114541459 ... LastLast
Results 28,961 to 28,980 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    "Yeah, because instances like George Floyd are rare am I right?"

actually yes.

did you read the transcripts of the whole situation?

did you continuously check for the various autopsy updates?

he threw himself unto the ground and the police allowed him because he was feeling ill.

he died from the drugs in his system.

the cops were not convicted last i saw because the court saw the full situation and declared them as innocent as they possibly could
    Or I could believe what my eyes showed me from the multiple videos and that a full-grown man choked the man laying prone and held down by other cops for no other reason than that he could enjoy doing so. Whether or not he died because of some drugs is irrelevant (and frankly I don't believe this when police internal reviews more often than not invent bullshit reasons to forgive the so-called bad apples), the police acted in a completely unnecessary fashion to terrorize a subdued black man simply because it was what they liked to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Come on man you keep repeating yourself.

ok, show of hands

how many of you follow the work and the videos of either black libertarians or black conservatives?

go on, show of hands.

how many of you have seen their takes on the above mentioned issues?

Blog Entries
    ok, show of hands

how many of you follow the work and the videos of either black libertarians or black conservatives?
    Have you considered naming them
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Or I could believe what my eyes showed me from the multiple videos and that a full-grown man choked the man laying prone and held down by other cops for no other reason than that he could enjoy doing so. Whether or not he died because of some drugs is irrelevant (and frankly I don't believe this when police internal reviews more often than not invent bullshit reasons to forgive the so-called bad apples), the police acted in a completely unnecessary fashion to terrorize a subdued black man simply because it was what they liked to do.

YOU

LITERALLY

CAN SEARCH FOR THIS

ON YOUTUBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkEG...PoliceActivity

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    Have you considered naming them

Yes beautiful puppet lady

are you interested in solely their names or also their channels and social media?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "big pharma and corporate hospitals already hold all the power"

now see how much they get in government subsidies

now see how much their bureocracy is affected by government intervention

now see how the influence of the state in the student loans has increased their tuition fees, which then later translates to their salaries, which are paid for by the consumer
    And your answer of "dude free market!" solves the problem how exactly? Competition will never arise because they hold all the cards and will forcibly crush any upstart or simply buy them out.

"corporate giveaways of ACA are due to Romney and co"

RINOs. not the MAGA crowd. you want to say that Romney is a corporate crony shithead that needs to be removed and i will 100% agree
    Where was MAGA when Trump chose to surround himself with them in the first place? Or did they only care about RINOs when it ended up costing them seats in a state that should have been a safe Republican stronghold?

- - - Updated - - -

YOU

LITERALLY

CAN SEARCH FOR THIS

ON YOUTUBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkEG...PoliceActivity
    This videos proves that the police weren't acting like armed thugs in taking down a black man from his car how? Officer pulls a gun on a dude with his hands on the wheel why? Officer continues to poke and prod the black man while giving him contradicting orders to force him in a shit situation where he's noncompliant in some fashion to justify further escalation of force?

I could go on, but that was just the first 5 minutes.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh My God, he keeps digging deeper.

Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

I could go on, but that was just the first 5 minutes.

AKA, not watching the crucial parts leading up to the big outrage clip.

watch the full thing

- - - Updated - - -

And your answer of "dude free market!" solves the problem how exactly? Competition will never arise because they hold all the cards and will forcibly crush any upstart or simply buy them out.

Where was MAGA when Trump chose to surround himself with them in the first place? Or did they only care about RINOs when it ended up costing them seats in a state that should have been a safe Republican stronghold?

1- they only have that money because of government contracts. they cant buy out the medical clinics in the private sector. i have literally never seen that happen in my country and we dont care about protecting them in the first place

2- MAGA are the people that were too disappointed in the system from jump to ever think of voting. or they voted just to stop the dems as a counterbalance because there was no better option aligned with their natural belief system. MAGA is basically "leave me alone and let me do my thing"

- - - Updated - - -

here is a very simple analogy

look at the animal kingdom

it might look harsh, violent and chaotic, but we can recognize that it has a beatiful natural order.

free markets are much the same. there is no need for any large overseeing body

Blog Entries
    I don't think you know anything about America.

I don't think you know anything about America.
    nah i just spent 8 years learning about it and have a few canadian and american friends that i talk to on the regular and i watch a lot of sensible every day people that are american vloggers and give their 2 cents on issues on a daily basis.

or, you know

i can just google it

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    AKA, not watching the crucial parts leading up to the big outrage clip.

watch the full thing
    Unless this black man goes super saiyan I don't see what exactly he can do after being handcuffed arms behind his back that justifies being mobbed by police officers with one using his knee to gleefully choke the man on the back of his neck.

1- they only have that money because of government contracts. they cant buy out the medical clinics in the private sector. i have literally never seen that happen in my country and we dont care about protecting them in the first place
    You really don't understand just how wealthy these corporations are. They can and will do those things if a truly free market situation ever arose by utilizing multiple methods: buy out competition, force suppliers to only sell to them by threatening not to deal with them anymore if they sell elsewhere, temporarily lowering prices below what any possible upstart can run at before jacking up prices again.

2- MAGA are the people that were too disappointed in the system from jump to ever think of voting. or they voted just to stop the dems as a counterbalance because there was no better option aligned with their natural belief system. MAGA is basically "leave me alone and let me do my thing"
    So MAGA doesn't actually care to do anything and is fine re-electing someone like Romney unchallenged by his party, cool.

here is a very simple analogy

look at the animal kingdom

it might look harsh, violent and chaotic, but we can recognize that it has a beatiful natural order.

free markets are much the same. there is no need for any large overseeing body
    Fucking lol. Trying to force a pure free market in the current situation is like intentionally allowing an invasive species to continue to wreck the ecosystem unchallenged.

Unless this black man goes super saiyan I don't see what exactly he can do after being handcuffed arms behind his back that justifies being mobbed by police officers with one using his knee to gleefully choke the man on the back of his neck.

he himself stated that he wanted to go lie on the ground. your refusal to so much as look at the presented evidence doesnt make you seem any more reasonable or open minded.

I am sure you would to great as an american election fraud judge

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    he himself stated that he wanted to go lie on the ground. your refusal to so much as look at the presented evidence doesnt make you seem any more reasonable or open minded.

I am sure you would to great as an american election fraud judge
    You really don't understand how this makes your take from what happened worse, do you? Guy willingly puts himself into a position where he can't possibly be seen as resisting, and police still mob him unnecessarily.

Unrelated

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Oh My God, he keeps digging deeper.

It reminds me that fractals have an intrinsic beauty. Even when they're wrong.

I no longer feel the need to look for references. Or respond. Just drink deep and bask.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    It reminds me that fractals have an intrinsic beauty. Even when they're wrong.

I no longer feel the need to look for references. Or respond. Just drink deep and bask.
    The appropriate response really is to just repeatedly question his intelligence

You really don't understand just how wealthy these corporations are. They can and will do those things if a truly free market situation ever arose by utilizing multiple methods: buy out competition, force suppliers to only sell to them by threatening not to deal with them anymore if they sell elsewhere, temporarily lowering prices below what any possible upstart can run at before jacking up prices again.
    you cant buy out someone that doesnt want to sell

if 1 big corporation says they wont buy from 1 producer but that producer has thousands of small corner shops private shops he will go under? lol nope. take it from someone with a small family business. it wouldnt ammount to absolutely anything.

the price bullshit only works if people are unaware of the malicious practice and if they have 0 love for the businesses in their community. i have never bought anything fromn amazon because they use slave labor for example. i will not buy anything from big chains myself nowadays ever since i realize that a big factor behind the covid lockdowns are destroying small businesses.

are you aware of what an economic ecossystem is? have you read any case studies on it based off, say Silicon Valley for example?

- - - Updated - - -

You really don't understand how this makes your take from what happened worse, do you? Guy willingly puts himself into a position where he can't possibly be seen as resisting, and police still mob him unnecessarily.

Unrelated

many other people during the subsequent riots got the knee to the neck treatment.

as far as i am aware, none of them were killed by it.

it was the drugs + preexisting health conditions and stress.

and it wasnt even racist because of the ethnicities of everyone involved as well as the politics, ideology and race of their bosses and the people that handle their training

- - - Updated - - -

The appropriate response really is to just repeatedly question his intelligence

148 and something according to 2 tests that measured brainwaves.

totally random. didnt think that that test also measured IQ

personal political and economic ideology: nationalist ancap

spiritual belief system: a mix of Kabbalah, Daoism and physics / quantum physics

nice to meet you. my favourite characters in this franchise so far are Gilgamesh and Angra

Blog Entries
    petition: close gennews forever

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    those mystic black folk, half the time they hulk up and charge poor innocent missouri cops with glowing demonic sharingan and the other half they just fall asleep and die while secreting various chemicals in order to frame innocent hardworking boys in blue
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    *tips fedora*
    *tip*

Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    petition: close gennews forever
    The good ending

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    those mystic black folk, half the time they hulk up and charge poor innocent missouri cops with glowing demonic sharingan and the other half they just fall asleep and die while secreting various chemicals in order to frame innocent hardworking boys in blue
    funny shit that.

didnt save any refferences to it, but black nationalists recently thought that they would get super powers.

not joking.

that was funny

- - - Updated - - -

*tip*
    please to meet you.

now would you be so kind as to retract your previous accusations against me?

- - - Updated - - -

*tip*
    please to meet you.

now would you be so kind as to retract your previous accusations against me?