View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 1369 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 369869126913191359136413671368136913701371137413791419 ... LastLast
Results 27,361 to 27,380 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    When you have something that isn't rambling nonsense LLL, you can post it sometime in the future. It might be difficult, but it isn't impossible.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    The new "Mulan" is also a perfect example of performative progressiveness and how, more often than not, it just ends up being regressive. And the sad thing is, it didn't have to be like that; Disney could have made money* and *still* be actually progressive. But that would require effort, it's much easier to just regurgitate these unnecessary remakes with a pinch of """feminism""" and call it a day.

* Well, MORE money. It's still a Disney movie, I bet it's going to make tons of cash at the end of the day.
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; September 8th, 2020 at 10:27 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I've never really seen the point of a live-action remake of Disney classics anyway.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Cashing in on “nostalgia” for cheep and low risk profit, as well as being able to hold onto film licences longer

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    When you have something that isn't rambling nonsense LLL, you can post it sometime in the future. It might be difficult, but it isn't impossible.
    Yes, I know that you tune out anything that doesn't fit your narrow worldview and self-righteous notion of "social justice".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Yes, I know that you tune out anything that doesn't fit your narrow worldview and self-righteous notion of "social justice".
    Strange. You sound like him when I complained about the rioters in HK.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Actually the Mulan remake is even worse, Disney thank the Turpan public security buerau, the one involved in the xinjiang concentration camps.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Strange. You sound like him when I complained about the rioters in HK.

Like I said, these rioters remind me more of the Senkaku Island protesters than HK protesters. Only imbeciles protest the US by destroying Japanese businesses, such as Nintendo. Those same cut of imbeciles protest Japan by destroying American businesses, such as McDonald's. Are they drunk on violence or just that stupid?

Blog Entries

Like I said, these rioters remind me more of the Senkaku Island protesters than HK protesters. Only imbeciles protest the US by destroying Japanese businesses, such as Nintendo. Those same cut of imbeciles protest Japan by destroying American businesses, such as McDonald's. Are they drunk on violence or just that stupid?
    Their actions are the same. There is no way you can bash one but close an eye to another if you are against such form of social justice. Well, you can, as long a you admit that you held double standards.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The actions of the Senkaku protesters are the same as the rioters in the US. I just said that. The HK protesters, on the other hand, actually have good reason and unless otherwise proven have not destroyed completely unrelated establishments. The very fact that you can say how bad the US might be in the US proves that the US is not that bad. Try that shit in the PRC. Assuming that your message even goes through, you'll probably go to sleep one day and not wake up the next morning.

Blog Entries
    The actions of the Senkaku protesters are the same as the rioters in the US. I just said that. The HK protesters, on the other hand, actually have good reason and unless otherwise proven have not destroyed completely unrelated establishments. The very fact that you can say how bad the US might be in the US proves that the US is not that bad. Try that shit in the PRC. Assuming that your message even goes through, you'll probably go to sleep one day and not wake up the next morning.
    Guess what, the BLM movement is mainly peaceful, but the media only bothers to put the minority cases which has people using it as an excuse to perform mischief. Besides, have you been on Weibo and see the shit people spew against the CCP but still get away with?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yes, I remember that "fiery but mostly peaceful" line from the media. As for Weibo, show me. Not a screenshot of a post that may have been taken down afterwards, but a live post. Even then, we don't know if the poster is still breathing.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I mean you could try making an actual sensible post sometime soon, rather than whatever this is. It's really not that difficult, despite your frantic attempts at making it seem impossible.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    sensible
    AKA agreeable to you.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I only discriminate against imbeciles. What are imbeciles?

Blog Entries
    GG, Mr. Popo. Cops in Salt Lake City shot an unarmed 13 y/o with autism who was having a mental breakdown according to his own mother, who had called them to help her transport her son to the hospital for treatment. They shot him while he was running from them. Also, the kid is white, and currently in the hospital for his newly developed "Shot by Cops" syndrome.

That's a big oof, right there.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    GG, Mr. Popo. Cops in Salt Lake City shot an unarmed 13 y/o with autism who was having a mental breakdown according to his own mother, who had called them to help her transport her son to the hospital for treatment. They shot him while he was running from them. Also, the kid is white, and currently in the hospital for his newly developed "Shot by Cops" syndrome.

That's a big oof, right there.
    They will just use the excuse of the kid having mental breakdown poses a lethal threat to cops.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    https://unitedwildlifeunion.com/2020...ogs-is-racist/ Naturally, it's written by a white guy. This is the leftist's equivalent of those self-flagellating Christians. It's like they're using self-righteousness to mask their masochism.

Blog Entries
    Trump is being nominated for Nobel Peace lul