View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 1111 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 1116111011106111011106110911101111111211131116112111611211 ... LastLast
Results 22,201 to 22,220 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No I get that you have a defeatist mindset in regards to that, I just think that's not a solution to anything. With that we'd still be dying of cholera.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

I am always entertained by unironic natural state stans though

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    There is no solution. Everyone just has different levels of denial. It's the human condition, after all. I thought the class warfare analogy wrt a genetically stratified society would be easy for you to grasp.

Blog Entries
    Idk I don't feel social isolation is an unsolvable conundrum that actually is a zero sum game like the class struggle. It only becomes one if you literally only make it about fucking (and then some impressive mind gymnastics that everyone fucks exactly once)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    (and then some impressive mind gymnastics that everyone fucks exactly once)
    “So there is only enough for one?”

“Yes. A lifetime only has room for one murder. After this, all of it becomes less intoned. The first is always the most important decision. The men who have committed massacres can never turn inward to kill themselves. Because their death would no longer be a human death.”

“Is the sickness hurting you, grandfather?”

“Yes, and I fear this is our parting. Goodbye, . May your own death be filled with peace.”“

Grandfather? What is happening? Why do you die so lonely? Grandfather—”
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Idk I don't feel social isolation is an unsolvable conundrum that actually is a zero sum game like the class struggle. It only becomes one if you literally only make it about fucking (and then some impressive mind gymnastics that everyone fucks exactly once)
    Peeps really wanna fuck. They talk about it nonstop. But being "social" is less a choice and more a consequence, if you see what I'm saying.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One important aspect of the problem is that our society often discourages men from forming close emotional bonds with other men (for fear of being seen as "gay"), thereby forcibly offloading all their intimacy needs on an idealized feminine figure. When they for whatever reason are unable to find a real woman who lives up to that archetype, turning to violence is one possible outcome.

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    ...no?

The normal sexually active man wants to go out and imbibe a significant quantity of alcohol before finding a woman who's done the same thing, preen a bit before propositioning her (Who having determined him as the best immediately available option, accepts.) and consummate hastily in the nearest suitable area.

- - - Updated - - -

I get the feeling that you don't actually talk to many normal men.
    Last edited by Frostyvale; May 4th, 2018 at 04:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    normiesplaining to own the libs
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyvale View Post
    ...no?

The normal sexually active man wants to go out and imbibe a significany quantity of alcohol before finding a woman who's done the same thing, preen a bit before propositioning her (Who having determined him as the best immediately available option, accepts.) and consummate hastily in the nearest suitable area.
    Not all men want indiscriminate casual sex. That's at best stereotyping and at worst pure psychological projection on your part.

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the hot take.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Not all men want indiscriminate casual sex. That's at best stereotyping and at worst pure psychological projection on your part.
    It's the result of spending several months in a field study. The sampled population is mostly 18-21 year old physically active American males of differing ethnicity, though a majority are caucasian. To address your objection, they absolutely do.

Blog Entries
    nothing makes a man more honest about his emotional needs than being stuck on whats essentially a high test school trip

That's nice jan they don't happen to all be of the same calling in live in exact same rather special conditions hm

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyvale View Post
    It's the result of spending several months in a field study. The sampled population is mostly 18-21 year old, physically active American males of differing ethnicity. To address your objection, they absolutely do.
    For one thing, that's American males of a certain age-group in a particular time and place. Not at all a universal representation of men or masculinity as you seem to be implying. (Other cultures such as ancient Greece actually devalued relationships with women compared to male friendship, and while I won't argue that's healthier it's at least a very different understanding of masculinity).

And I wonder how reliable such studies really are. As a man, I could easily see wanting to boast or exaggerate one's virility and sexual prowess to be greater then it actually is.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I dunno Frosty I think you might have some sample bias there. Have you tried controlling for various socioeconomic factors?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    What they're honest about is the crippling sadness when their girlfriends leave em for more immediately available dick.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    That's nice jan they don't happen to all be of the same calling in live in exact same rather special conditions hm
    damn you
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    idealized feminine figure. When they for whatever reason are unable to find a real woman who lives up to that archetype
    I'm right here, boys.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife ❤️ View Post
    I'm right here, boys.
    Isn't humility supposed to be one of the ideal feminine traits?

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    I dunno Frosty I think you might have some sample bias there. Have you tried controlling for various socioeconomic factors?
    I dunno man we all make the same money. From each, to each, so to speak.