View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 1444 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 44494413441394143414391442144314441445144614491454 ... LastLast
Results 28,861 to 28,880 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Sound and fury signifying nothing. At this point, Trump supporters aren't going to care that their guy almost certainly committed a state crime there, or any of the Georgian SoS's conspiracy theory debunking. This is basically just the Proto-Fascists fighting the Neocons and turning everyone off in the process. Turnout in the Republican districts has been low in this runoff so far, so unless they get a big last minute showing and can avoid the Blue Shift, the chances of the Democrats winning both seats is slowly rising. That's one thing Trump's madness does show. He's scared he's losing. Again.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Blog Entries
    I guess we are lucky Trump has no Joseph Goebbels under him?

Blog Entries
    Ahahahahaha!

oh man. Pence is literally skipping out on the certification on the 6th, so grassley will have to do it.

I mean, home boy has spent the last 4 years running away from having to respond to trunp doing whatever he is doing, but this is some next level Uber max brave sir pence ran away shit

EDIT: wait, now grassley’s office has clarified he is only stating he “will” do so if pence doesn’t show. So now I can’t tell if pence privately told him something he wasn’t supposed to talk about publicly or if he is closing smoke
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Wtf... so he's straight up refusing to do something the Constitution says he has to... and it sounds like his stand-in wants to nope also.

If this ends up being Pelosi having to open envelopes and read results due to chain of succession, the "More Manly than a Republican" memes write themselves. Though it'd also feed the "Stolen Election" narrative even more. That said, Mitch reading the results is its own kind of satisfying, if it comes to that.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic

Blog Entries
    Wonder how long can this last:

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-55535325

Blog Entries
    No clue. About how I feel about the Georgia Senate runoff election, which is trending blue right now.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Blog Entries
    im not gonna lie I honestly had assumed biden winning georgia was a bit of an outlier but right now democrats have basically won one of the run off seats and are near to cinching the other
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    heh. And now el presidente is whining on twitter

Blog Entries
    I hadnt expected to have the chance to post another one of these so soon but warnock cinched it and ossaf will by no later then tomorrow, my message for democrats regarding minority leader Mitch McConnel?

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    so whats the first thing on the dem agenda thats gonna happen
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    thinking up excuses as to why they won't actually pay out the $2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    Sound and fury signifying nothing. At this point, Trump supporters aren't going to care that their guy almost certainly committed a state crime there, or any of the Georgian SoS's conspiracy theory debunking. This is basically just the Proto-Fascists fighting the Neocons and turning everyone off in the process. Turnout in the Republican districts has been low in this runoff so far, so unless they get a big last minute showing and can avoid the Blue Shift, the chances of the Democrats winning both seats is slowly rising. That's one thing Trump's madness does show. He's scared he's losing. Again.
    4 edited minutes out of an 1 hour + conversation.

I didnt have the time to hear the full thing this time around since I have been busy, but the analysts that I trust have already explained that it is basically him just saying "you got X00 thousand invalid for reason X, Y0 thousand invalid for reason Y, etc, etc... auditing them all will just take too long, just organize it so that you can get the 11 something thousand we need to get to the threshhold".

i have to trust 3rd parties in regards to putting all the pieces together, but I do know about the various X and Y thousand arguments

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    4 edited minutes out of an 1 hour + conversation.

I didnt have the time to hear the full thing this time around since I have been busy, but the analysts that I trust have already explained that it is basically him just saying "you got X00 thousand invalid for reason X, Y0 thousand invalid for reason Y, etc, etc... auditing them all will just take too long, just organize it so that you can get the 11 something thousand we need to get to the threshhold".

i have to trust 3rd parties in regards to putting all the pieces together, but I do know about the various X and Y thousand arguments
    Do keep in mind that this is a phone call that occurred on January 2nd, well after the State had certified its results. Your source explaining that it's just Trump asking for a bit of number massaging so he can officially win the state is coming after the results were already in and reported. What you're saying is that he's asking the officials of the race to change the rules after the race is over and the winner declared in order to disqualify the same and let the runner up take first place.

This does not make this any better sounding for Trump and you may want to reconsider the impartiality of your source.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    so whats the first thing on the dem agenda thats gonna happen
    Confirming Biden’s cabinet, one imagines

Do keep in mind that this is a phone call that occurred on January 2nd, well after the State had certified its results. Your source explaining that it's just Trump asking for a bit of number massaging so he can officially win the state is coming after the results were already in and reported. What you're saying is that he's asking the officials of the race to change the rules after the race is over and the winner declared in order to disqualify the same and let the runner up take first place.

This does not make this any better sounding for Trump and you may want to reconsider the impartiality of your source.
    Certification can be revoked when enough mallpractice has been confirmed. several states did it after November 3 in order to conduct audits and recounts (really poorly done i may add).

Wisconsin just said something to the effect that they wouldnt accept the results in some capacity because they found that they violated the rules.

what you are saying is "dont change the rules after the results are in".

what they are saying is "dude, you people literally changed the rules at the 11th hour before the election, in various circumstances you did it in violation of the local constitution of various states, to the point that half of the states filed lawsuits against the other half for being forced to accept results that were not achieved under the rules everyone agreed on, you block all types of audtis despite easily provable instances of mallpratice, you constantly use bad faith legal arguments to justify cheating and to block audits and you are even wiping the machines that we want a forensic audit on, wtf!"

- - - Updated - - -

What you're saying is that he's asking the officials of the race to change the rules after the race is over and the winner declared in order to disqualify the same and let the runner up take first place.

we have literally had several instances of election officials being threatened (some caught on video) to certify pro-Biden results when they were saying that the audits still needed to be conducted due to very transparent breaches in protocol, statistical anomalies on like 15 different metrics, etc...

Blog Entries
    That’s not actually what happened, according to at least sixty courts which have examined the evidence and found nothing untoward happened.

and I know your next response is going to be something like “they didn’t examine the evidence!” But yeah, that’s the thing, said courts actually did examine the evidence and found the claims to be without merit, and then the losing lawyers just went on TV and lied about it.

Blog Entries
    I wonder then why these lawsuits go nowhere, even in friendly courts, if these malpractice claims are so easily provable.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

here is a little family story.

my grandpa (who btw was a very good shooter and owned many a rifle) at one point in his life had his landlord to everything in the book to try and get him to leave the house because he wanted to sell it to some buyer. while my grandpa was still the contractually legal resident. there were many attempts, including the landlord paying criminals to live right next door to harass him and he still wouldnt leave.

it got to the point where the landlord blew up the roof with a bomb in the middle of the night and the roof fell on my family, the house was left destroyed and in need of serious renovations.

it went to court and the landlord easily won because he had friends on the inside.

my grandpa spent months thinking of whether or not to kill the bastard and throw his family's future away for the sake of righteous vengeance.

whenever anyone in my family says that the republicans should just shut up and take it and not even ask for transparent audits and evaluations to be done, i just look at them in the eye, up close, with dead eyes and say:

"your father lost. he didnt deserve to be heard. the court said he lost so he deserved nothing. he deserved to get everything he cherished be taken from him in the most violent way possible because the court said so. he lost. he deserved nothing."

just so that they can get it for real why a lot of Reps are pissed off.

Blog Entries
    Well your random unrelated anecdote that appears to be spacious and missing critical pieces of information has certainly swayed me over the opinion me of over sixty judges, at least half of whom were republicans. (I think something like 48) in other words, in 48 or so cases, the person who had friends on the inside of the court was president trump, he lost anyway.

I wonder then why these lawsuits go nowhere, even in friendly courts, if these malpractice claims are so easily provable.
    idk, why did some judge just stop investigating DeutscheBank? oh yeah, someone gunned her family down in front of her.

why did a lawyer recently stop some legal proceeding that was pro-Rep in Georgia? oh yeah, she was the sister of a democratic activist.

why did a judge in one of the contested states allow for some voting machines to be wiped when he had just emited a court order to have them protected because of the fact that they were evidence in a large investigation? probably someone made him an offer he couldnt refuse (take that as you will). so he was pro-Rep until sudenly he reversed his decision in a way that would make the investigation much more difficult