View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 1367 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 3678671267131713571362136513661367136813691372137714171467 ... LastLast
Results 27,321 to 27,340 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Having crimes committed to you is no excuse for you to commit crimes to others, especially those who are unrelated. The magnitude of the crime is irrelevant. You confuse motive with justification.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Having crimes committed to you is no excuse for you to commit crimes to others, especially those who are unrelated. The magnitude of the crime is irrelevant. You confuse motive with justification.
    Are you actually reading what I'm saying? I didn't say go loot people, I said being looted is not as bad as getting injured or killed. You could start reading sometime soon rather than post irrelevant nonsense.

I find it unlikely that the CCP will give up China without some kind of fight.
    Of course they would fight, but here's the thing: you don't need a big protest or fight to have liberalization. All you need to do is to have the middle-class Chinese to gain a taste for liberalization, and have them change local policies little by little until Province-level policies are also liberalized if enough middle-class Chinese favored these "liberal" reforms, not even CCP can do much. Because even politburo has families. Because these changes are not from visible groups like Falun Gong which can be demonized, nor are they from big protests which can also be demonized.

(Falun Gong are an actual cult though, so I am glad they did not gain power)

Yes, I am in favor of a secret liberalization cabal to form in the CCP.
    Last edited by SteelBeowulf; September 5th, 2020 at 09:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    implying it doesn't exist already since Deng

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, I can form no better way to persuade them, besides better Internet and better toilets. While a CCP apoptosis would be great, until the party's attention is diverted elsewhere, any such "cabals" would be crushed almost instantly by "anti-corruption campaigns".

Blog Entries
    If I hear about Yellow Turbans one more time I'm gonna dent a refrigerator with my skull. Can you talk about the real world without relying on video game cutscenes to demonstrate your point LVL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    If I hear about Yellow Turbans one more time I'm gonna dent a refrigerator with my skull. Can you talk about the real world without relying on video game cutscenes to demonstrate your point LVL
    He can't, so why don't you just give him a break.

Blog Entries
    Sorry I have actually been enjoying life lately and haven’t been paying as much attention to this thread as I shouldn’t. What’s up now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Not reading this thread is actually directly correlated to enjoying life, so flee while you can

Blog Entries
    just discussing how to speedrun Wei stage-5 in Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legend Definitive Edition

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    I'm using a historical reference to put things into perspective. Really, I can use any disgruntled peasants believing that their prophets alone can get them what they want but then ended up getting their butts kicked. Shall I do the Shimabara Rebellion, instead? Also, 184–205 isn't the real world for you? What, was that some kind of mythical fever dream that the world experienced? Usually ancient references also reduces the chance of triggering people with modern vested interests. God forbid I talk about current Chinese going on and on about Japanese war crimes whilst still sucking Kublai Khan's cock. Or how difficult it is to neutralize plainclothes enemies while avoiding killing actual civilians (spoilers: it's near impossible).
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; September 6th, 2020 at 07:50 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I mean if you decide a mod is not worth listening to then sucks to be you.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Is the Yellow Turban Rebellion not a historical event?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Did you not post a video game cutscene? Or are you that incapable of not realising what you posted?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm sorry that cameras didn't exist during that actual time period, then. Even historical videos about the time period will use assets from various 3 Kingdoms games. Search any 3 Kingdoms figure on Google, and most of the first images will be portraits from the Romance of the 3 Kingdoms game. Also, you're pretty nasty. You know that? Not just towards me, but you've frequently called others "insane" or "lacking in knowledge or empathy". Does it hurt your psyche so much that others with the same level of knowledge have come to conclusions subjectively different from yours?
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; September 6th, 2020 at 10:00 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's insane to me that you can be this incapable of reading and understanding posts. No joke, apparently your response to being told to stop posting video game cutscenes is to whine about how it's a historical reference and when I point out that you just posted one last page it's to complain further about how the 3 Kingdoms is totally a valid reference point (not sure how anyone can even come close to such a conclusion but you've somehow managed to) and that I'm mean for calling out your bullshit reasoning earlier on. It's cute in a way, how you seem completely incapable of reading at times except when it inconveniences you.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    You've called out several people, including myself, on this thread as "insane", and yet you continue to speak. That makes you:
    1) a therapist (highly unlikely)
    2) the most insane out of all of us

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You've called out several people, including myself, on this thread as "insane", and yet you continue to speak. That makes you:
    1) a therapist (highly unlikely)
    2) the most insane out of all of us
    Or 3) You're all crazy for having such stunted viewpoints on the situation and being incredibly cold to certain situations.

Maybe some of you could try demonstrating otherwise with your posts, but I have no real hope that this will change anytime soon.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    People saying "you're all crazy; I'm not" are usually the most crazy ones.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    People continually using video games and irrelevant references to make a point aren't exactly all that right in the head either.