View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 564 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 644645145545595625635645655665695746146641064 ... LastLast
Results 11,261 to 11,280 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

Blog Entries
    Have fun with that debate bullshit America
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Was that slip up suggesting that you are never going back?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife ❤️ View Post
    Was that slip up suggesting that you are never going back?
    Yeah thinking back on it, it really was an unlucky time to renounce my citizenship wasn't it
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The only place I'd possibly be able to run to is mainland China....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    SIEG KAISER DONARUDO
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    pls
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    Yeah thinking back on it, it really was an unlucky time to renounce my citizenship wasn't it
    You could have always signed up to go pirate hunting

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=WfvUJObeFAo

And now Temer admits Dilma was impeached for not following his dumbass economic plan, not because of supposed crimes.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37461219

WELP

Let the madness (re)commence
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Blog Entries
    "Among young people, his most sympathetic constituency, Mr Corbyn has an approval rating of -18%. Among the over-65s it is -68%."

And now they're going to have a bugger of a time throwing him out even if he loses the next election.

How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The One Party State.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    How badly will Corbyn have to fuck up before his cultists decide to dethrone him?

Quote Originally Posted by RacingeR View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=WfvUJObeFAo

And now Temer admits Dilma was impeached for not following his dumbass economic plan, not because of supposed crimes.
    I hate Temer!
    Pokemon Fan! Love checkinv IV's with IV calculator all day.

How badly will Corbyn have to fuck up before his cultists decide to dethrone him?
    I don't see a scenario outside of his getting common sense from somewhere that leads to Corbyn getting dethroned
    Aus Feuer ward der Geist geschaffen,
    drum schenkt mir süßes Feuer ein!
    Die Lust der Lieder und der Waffen,
    die Lust der Liebe schenkt mir ein,
    der Trauben süßes Sonnenblut,
    das Wunder glaubt und Wunder thut!

Blog Entries
    Corbyn stays forever and the lib dems become the oppo

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    Corbyn stays forever and the lib dems become the oppo
    Yorokobe, Seika.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Whatever the Tories are, they are not protectionist. Even Brexit is being wheeled out to boost trading elsewhere.

I'm serious though, they are neoliberal to the core.

Blog Entries
    There's certainly a party line and a people line to confuse, but I think you're confusing them both with what the Tories are going to do. And while I'd debate against Strife's assertion that the Tories are neo-liberal to the core and there will be minimal internal opposition to some of the trade agreements on the horizon, I am also certain that the party as is will aggressively pursue and sign all the deals it can get.

Where the Tories are protectionist, it's almost totally focused on keeping British jobs for British workers; in the wake of Brexit and the political necessity that our settlement include at least some immigration controls imposed on the European labour market, that desire has been sated to a certain extent. In turn, this frees up room for trade deals which are economically necessary and will harm British employment to a degree which is fundamentally unknown, indirect, and dependent on employers instead of direct immigrant competition. That's far more palatable.

I think it's worth throwing a couple of May's speeches around here to indicate present direction.

FREE with this post! - a historical digression from when it had a slightly different focus:

They're protectionist by instinct when confronted by the job market - British jobs for British workers - but have generally inclined to free trade in policy and practice historically, with some blips. The struggle's been going on for pretty much the party's entire modern history though, and you can draw a line of politicians through it as the torches within the party are handed on.

Peel, the founder of the modern Tories via the Tamworth Manifesto, fell to protectionists just after having rammed through the repeal of the Corn Laws; Disraeli, despite having been one of Peel's great opponents, refused to reintroduce the Corn Laws because he'd enfranchised a load of urban voters who wanted cheap bread; the Peelite grouping split off to form the Liberals, and then a secondary grouping split back to make the Liberal Unionists who went into coalition with the Conservatives: that coalition was brought down when Liberal Unionist Joseph Chamberlain's Imperial Preference diverged from the Tory free-traders under Bonar Law. Neville, Joseph's more famous son, eventually put through Imperial Preference as Chancellor under the Ottawa Accords. (Which was quickly dismantled by the States as soon as they could bring Lend-Lease pressure to bear).
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, you're definitely right insofar as what a lot of people hoped for with Brexit and what is actually going to happen are not really the same thing.