View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 1329 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 3298291229127913191324132713281329133013311334133913791429 ... LastLast
Results 26,561 to 26,580 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    For me, the main issue isn't what statue is or is not being displayed. It's that these riotous thugs and communist bandits think that they can vandalize and damage property without legal repercussion because they are doing it for the "right reasons".
    For public/government property:
    1. If they want it taken down, then that's what voting is for.
    2. If the statue is taken down forcibly, then all responsible should be fined and incarcerated to the maximum sentence. If they violently resist arrest, then they should be dealt with in the same manner as any who would violently resist arrest.
    You're pretty anti-Communist, What if in the park across the road from your home they erected a 30 ft statue of Mao, talking about what a swell guy he was, helping fight those damn Japanese in WWII, avenge Pearl Harbour and all. Like a huge dick sucking statue, maybe donated by some Chinese nationalist group. The local government feels uncomfortable about it and talks about taking it down, but if they do then they lose all the donations coming from this wealthy business association, so it stays. What would you do?
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I actually wouldn't mind it, so long as there was no mandatory assembly towards it or ramblings about it on the speakers. I know how to ignore things. That's how I sat at the popular kids' table back in high school, despite not being popular. FYI, I did so because it was closest to the door. I think that I previously mentioned the importance of noting how a hydra's head looks like the vital but is not. I focus on the heart. Each individual head is irrelevant, in and of itself. Also, in your example, you are essentially talking about influence from a foreign government, rather than stuff set up by the locals (same reasoning that international terrorists are treated more harshly than domestic terrorists by US law). Given all this freak-out about Russian interference in the elections, isn't that illegal? By the way, it's an open secret that "private" businesses from China are not actually private at all, but just heads of the aforementioned hydra.

If anything, you've just touched upon why I personally oppose the CCP. I am threatened by the influence that Tencent has over Japanese media. I initially was just going to oppose Tencent. Then I realized that being a company from communist China, it's not really its own private organization. Therefore, I bypass the head and aim for the heart. Similarly, while I state that Jackie Chan is a commie cock sucker, I can still appreciate this:
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; July 9th, 2020 at 12:23 PM.

more drivel

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I was asked a question and answered it. Disappointed that I didn't follow your script? In terms of other people not following expected scripts:

Blog Entries
    Huh. Seems like SCOTUS has decided a big chunk of Oklahoma is tribal land, including Tulsa, and that Trump can't conceal his tax returns, but that Congress might not have the authority to demand them.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Banned
    Blog Entries
    So does that mean we can or we can't see Trump's tax returns? He can't conceal, but Congress can't demand. Are you saying that someone else can demand? Essentially, the blind uncle defense:
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; July 9th, 2020 at 01:12 PM.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    A ridiculous tangent doesn't invalidate my point and I'm not sure why you think this was something worth posting in the first place.
    Sure thing, Champ, nothing ever invalidates your posts, that's why you're the ultimate judge on whatever mankind should keep as reminders from their past.

Carry on, ultimate wisdom.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    A chan post theory is not major news or verifiable proof of anything. Do exercise some common sense.
    Usually I do, but I've done nothing but dig throughout yesterday. The abbys stares back.

Spoiler:

If everything else is anecdotal at this point, the person controlling 30% of content 22 million people see every day and giving it ultra liberal tinge is certainly a british english speaking female living in the US who is also some very weird pedo using sockpuppets and blatantly abusing mod rights, who posts 20 times a day for a decade and half, but not whenever Ghislane would have been busy with a public event. Or being in prison.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    So does that mean we can or we can't see Trump's tax returns? He can't conceal, but Congress can't demand. Are you saying that someone else can demand? Essentially, the blind uncle defense:
    They punted, basically. They sent the question of Congress's Constitutional authority to investigate a President's tax records back to the lower courts for a decision. However, they decided that the information can be demanded as part of a lawsuit... which it has been thanks to New York.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

It's the SDNY who is requesting the tax returns, not Congress.

Banned
    Blog Entries

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries

it's almost funny
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Cool photo, thanks for posting the tweet. Nice boomer goth occult earrings she's got there. They look very much like something that would be made by starfoxskulls, an account followed by maxwellhill ebay, which makes and sells bone jewelry and painted decorative skulls with satanic imagery.

I want off this ride.

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    The fact that you still think Columbus 'discovered' the Americas tells me all I need to know
    For Pete's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    "Discovered" a continent.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, for heaven's sake.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_flat_Earth

Seriously, people online have no excuse for not knowing something which can be looked up on frelling *Wikipedia*.
    I stand corrected on the flat Earth stuff (because the only time I read upon it was in school textbooks that did mention it). On the other hand, yes... I am aware of the Vinland settlements and all evidence of "America" existing beforehand, but I am pretty sure the first serious settling attempt was made by him.

Genocide isn't really dwarfed by rediscovering a place. As for remembering stuff, we have handy things like books and museums for that.

And he didn't dispel any flat earth shit. It was well known back then that the Earth was a sphere.
    Can we tear the Lincoln Memorial down now then? Or throw Boudica's equestrian statue into a river (the latter for extra points, since I hate the bitch).

Banned
    Blog Entries
    No, I'd prefer to punish those riotous scum, like the criminals that they are.

Good times.

Blog Entries
    God this thread is unbearable

but here's some good news for non /pol/ LARPer

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/09/supr...ican-land.html

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Sure thing, Champ, nothing ever invalidates your posts, that's why you're the ultimate judge on whatever mankind should keep as reminders from their past.

Carry on, ultimate wisdom.
    When you can make a point without trying to change the argument do let us know. Till then, bye.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    Usually I do, but I've done nothing but dig throughout yesterday. The abbys stares back.

Spoiler:

If everything else is anecdotal at this point, the person controlling 30% of content 22 million people see every day and giving it ultra liberal tinge is certainly a british english speaking female living in the US who is also some very weird pedo using sockpuppets and blatantly abusing mod rights, who posts 20 times a day for a decade and half, but not whenever Ghislane would have been busy with a public event. Or being in prison.
    Again, this isn't proof. When you have something more than coincidence and severe lack of logic and common sense do let us know. Till then, bye.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    God this thread is unbearable

but here's some good news for non /pol/ LARPer

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/09/supr...ican-land.html
    So does that mean that state tax will now be tribal tax for anyone, native or otherwise, living there? In that same regard, in terms of state-only laws, will those be swapped out for the tribal laws? Obviously, federal stuff is unchanged.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AsGryffynn View Post
    For Pete's sake.

I stand corrected on the flat Earth stuff (because the only time I read upon it was in school textbooks that did mention it). On the other hand, yes... I am aware of the Vinland settlements and all evidence of "America" existing beforehand, but I am pretty sure the first serious settling attempt was made by him.

Can we tear the Lincoln Memorial down now then? Or throw Boudica's equestrian statue into a river (the latter for extra points, since I hate the bitch).
    Can some of you stop being idiots as well and stay with the point? Or is the fact that Columbus did terrible shit and doesn't deserve statues too much to handle? When you have something worth saying please do let us know.