View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 1309 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 3098091209125912991304130713081309131013111314131913591409 ... LastLast
Results 26,161 to 26,180 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I'm just surprised someone who's openly into little girls is so vehemently pro-police
    well
    maybe not that surprised
    See. One of those involves crimes in real life. I'll fap to fictitious lolis, if you'll leave your rioting and looting to GTA. Also, pro- or anti- police is a purposeful oversimplification. That's like saying pro- or anti- politicians... Of course, there are anarchists who want to get rid of all politicians and law enforcement. Some of whom prowl this very forum.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Yes, I get robbed. I attempt to neutralize the robber. The robber's sob story is irrelevant.
    The robber is attempting to do you harm. So you respond with force.

The cops have attempted and succeeded in visiting heaps of harm on the people they swore to protect. Yet a response with force is somehow wrong here?

The vigilante is a hero, but the movement is a villain?

It's not even the same kind of harm. You seem like you are angling for this false equivalency of Vandalism = Murder.

Do we regularly punish property damage with the death penalty? Why are cops going so far above and beyond their mandate to act as judge, jury, and executioner?

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I'm just surprised someone who's openly into little girls is so vehemently pro-police

well

maybe not that surprised
    Careful

The last time I went after him for his predatory kink, I got a stern talking-to.

Frankly, I think he should be banned for the username alone.
    Last edited by Imperial; June 19th, 2020 at 10:07 PM.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So if I'm getting this right, LVL's solution is for black people to have themselves legally declared buildings. Then maybe he'll care if they get killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Self-defense is not even vigilantism. From what I understand, cops are generally using nonlethal methods, such as rubber bullets, tasers, and pepper spray. Pretty sure that the crowds would disperse if there were live ammunition. You seem to be falsely equalizing American police with Chinese PLA or German SS.

Blog Entries
    Self-defense is not even vigilantism. From what I understand, cops are generally using nonlethal methods, such as rubber bullets, tasers, and pepper spray. Pretty sure that the crowds would disperse if there were live ammunition. You seem to be falsely equalizing American police with Chinese PLA or German SS.
    Rubber bullets ruin eyes and cause bleeding in the brain. Tasers can stop hearts. Pepper spray can trigger asthma attacks.

It's one thing to use these tools against aggressors. It's quite another to use them against people who are legally, peacefully gathering (as is their right under our First Amendment) and asking the cops to stop being violent dickheads, which just proves the protestors right.

For real, dude, how can you see the constant stream of police brutality pouring in from every corner of the country and not see that something needs to change? You're punching down.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Legal right. Yeah, to loot:

You wanted to burn Wendy's. Totally lawful, right?

Another cool and normal night in the general news thread

Banned
    Blog Entries

I think Austin is right. Even if you have a problem with looting (I don't) it doesn't cancel out state sanctioned murder. One is clearly of greater concern.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Now you're going to pretend that you are there? That you hold that position, after numerous posts discrediting the severity of police brutality and the futility of previous efforts against it for the sake of video game stores?
    Last edited by pinetree; June 19th, 2020 at 10:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    You wanted to burn Wendy's. Totally lawful, right?
    I said every Wendy's could burn if it would get justice. I never said I wanted to burn Wendy's.

That's your problem, man. There's no nuance. You seem to think that because we criticize authority, we want the country to descend to anarchy and come out the other side as a lawless wasteland where the only authority are roving bands of warlords.

I'm all about harm reduction.

Some property damage? A little harm. The continued targeting of black people by cops hopped up on the idea of authority? Way, way, way more harm.

In a perfect world, we wouldn't have any Wendy's burning to the ground, but we don't live in a perfect world. There are only so many voting days in the year, and something like a burning fast food joint opens up the lines of dialogue. If Americans can come around and see the disease festering at the heart of this country, if even one mother doesn't have to lose her child, then that's a net gain.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The only dialogue that should come from it is how those vandals are going to pay back the private company that they damaged. See how the government doesn't even enter that equation apart from the courts? Yes, yes, yes, I'm sure that the bandits have families, too.

Blog Entries
    The only dialogue that should come from it is how those vandals are going to pay back the private company that they damaged. See how the government doesn't even enter that equation apart from the courts? Yes, yes, yes, I'm sure that the bandits have families, too.
    You lack empathy and awareness.

WHY did the building burn?

You talk about "sob stories" as if the action was committed in a void. You don't want to solve a problem. You just want to bitch about vandals and property damage.

You don't want to get at the root of the problem and figure out how we can keep this from happening again. You just want to mete out punishment and make others suffer.

If we solved the problem of why the building burned or why the man had a family so hungry he had to resort to thievery to feed them, then we could stop more burning buildings and more muggings.

You only see the end. I want to see where it all started.

Let's show the world some kindness.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

Blog Entries
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    That's some tasty, tasty praxis.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    You just want to mete out punishment and make others suffer.
    Yeah, I'm gonna reference the 3 Kingdoms again, but the same person who said this:

Also, ordered this:

Not mutually exclusive, and while I am using video game cutscenes. This shit actually happened in real life history.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    some good shit in all this

Banned
    Blog Entries
    No, growing up means not following the herd, like some kind of Red Guard.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    For some reason we don't have a general news thread, just weird news. Post news and get angry at other people having different opinions.
    Well, at least, we're on topic.

Blog Entries
    Wonder if it'll become a national holiday? That'd be nice. Also, I can go back to calling him LVL instead of L3 for clarity, if that helps.

Not that I dealt with you much when you were going by LoliVampireLover.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Blog Entries
    Some people thinks whatever shit that happens in America, including police brutality is fine and dandy, but goes apeshit if it happens in China. How can papa America be wrong? It must be Chinese/Russia/foreign countries propaganda which led to peace loving Americans go apeshit. Love the double standards everywhere.