View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 833 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 3337337838238288318328338348358388438839331333 ... LastLast
Results 16,641 to 16,660 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Marriage isn't worthwhile anyway.

Banned
    Has Fox news even once done a segment that couldn't be replaced with footage of Murdoch's scrotum for the same amount of time with absolutely zero content change?

Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    Bridge @'d me in this on discord

??????¿

There are several reasons why, but it’s in large part due to women having been groomed to be leaders rather than to be wives. Simply put, women have become too much like men. They’re too competitive. Too masculine. Too alpha.
    Men love women who are fun and feisty and who know their own mind! But they don’t want a woman who tells them what to do. As a man named Chuck once wrote on my site: “A strong woman is awesome. But she must be inviting and be able to mesh into an actual relationship. Needing to dominate and overpower, that is a no go.”
    whoa boi

Quote Originally Posted by Strife ❤️ View Post
    Bridge @'d me in this on discord

??????¿
    maybe he's calling you an alpha woman and it's meant to be a compliment

Blog Entries
    Chuck bringing me the truth, right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

All men live for making women happy, this is actually feminist people!

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    whoa boi
    No but see. Being with a dominating woman is like being with a dude, and that would be gay. And they're definitely not gay. That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah? They don't think those kind of thoughts, especially when they're alone in the shower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Where do you to find a nice cute girl with the personality of a male sociopath?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    your avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyvale View Post
    Where do you to find a nice cute girl with the personality of a male sociopath?
    ...too obvious
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    also SHIKI
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Tell you what, Fox lads. If this weren't a pile of utter shite from top to bottom (hint: it is) and there were essential aspects to masculinity and femininity, and a relationship needed both of them, and all relationships were male and female, and ... sorry, I got side-tracked. If this weren't a pile of utter shite, why does the woman have to get in touch with her feminine side? Obviously it's not bound to biological sex, or she couldn't get all workplace masculine in the first place. So why don't you maybe consider getting in touch with the other half of the human race and consider more of a feminine role at home? You're even saying that a balance of masculine and feminine is a good thing, so obviously this is the preferable path for you as a well-rounded person, no?

Or did that not even cross your minds because it's clearly the job of women to be subservient and change for their man and fix all the problems that come up?

Yeah.

(This is so infuriating).
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Anyway, relevant.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert...ffault.27s_Law

Now meditate on it.
    Last edited by Frostyvale; February 11th, 2017 at 03:03 PM.

Banned
    Yeah man, fighting the matriarchy is important! Have you watched Sargon's latest yet?

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Briffault
    Every reaction of a living thing, man or beast, has its ultimate source in primal needs and impulses which demand the preservation, nutrition, and perpetuation of life. These are the motive powers without which no form of living activity can be set afoot. The most primitive organism manifests the fundamental dispositions which actuate the most highly organized. In its ultimate functional purpose the scope of man's behavior does not differ from that of the amoeba's. Those functional purposes from which all behavior, whether associated with conscious motives or not. proceeds. present two aspects to teleological analysis. according as the functions they subserve are individual or racial, refer to self-maintenance or to reproduction. In ultimate biological analysis. however. even the contrast between those two aspects of vital activity to a large extent disappears. The characteristic property of living matter. its power of restoring the biochemical structure destroyed in every reaction. is essentially an act of reproduction, The elementary forms of reproduction, by fission and by fragmentation. may. on the other hand. be viewed as self-preservative devices directed towards the maintenance of the individual life and of its efficient nutrition imperilled by overgrowth. Sexual reproduction itself. in the rudimentary form exhibited in the conjunction of protozoa. appears to have as its chief function the improvement of nutrition in exhausted. overactive individuals. The primary biological motives of "hunger" and "love" are thus confluent in their origin, and all vital activity. all behavior, would seem to derive. in the last resort. from a unitary disposition. tendency. or impulse. which constitutes the primary quality of all living matter.
    My literal dude.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    Chuck bringing me the truth, right there.
    Unless you're kinky, most people of either gender are probably not into a partner who likes to "overpower and dominate". It's just women are more conditioned to put up with that crap.

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    In all its forms and manifestations, behavior. whether in animals or in man. consists in means and methods of giving effect to those primary dispositions. Nutritional appetite has given rise to varied forms of food-quest, assuming widely different types in the behavior of herbivorous and of carnivorous animals. and differentiated into specialized procedures in various species. Self-preservation adopts countless policies and devices, such as flight. concealment. and combativity. Sexual reproduction. itself a specialized form of the reproductive impulse, gives rise to numerous particularized instincts and modes of behavior. to the varied masculine and feminine instincts, to derivative mating. maternal instincts. and to a still further evolution of social instincts elaborated from these
    Here it is boys.