View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 1467 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 46796713671417145714621465146614671468 LastLast
Results 29,321 to 29,340 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    Holy fuck, was his immune system compromised or something? Otherwise those shrooms must have been pretty hardcore
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    Holy fuck, was his immune system compromised or something? Otherwise those shrooms must have been pretty hardcore
    Idk, but damn. Tfw you are a controlled substance.

This. This is how the Zombie Apocalypse happens. Druggies becoming living Magic Mushrooms.

Shit, this guy had a bad time:
    By injecting shrooms into his bloodstream, the 30-year-old patient had hoped to relieve symptoms of bipolar disorder and opioid dependence, according to the report. His family members noted that he had recently stopped adhering to his prescribed bipolar medications and was "cycling between depressive and manic states."

The man found online reports that described the potential therapeutic effects of hallucinogens, such asLSDand psilocybin mushrooms, which prompted him to boil down shrooms into a "mushroom tea." He filtered the tea by drawing it through a "cotton swab" before injecting it into his body. In the following days, he became lethargic and nauseated, and his skin began to yellow. He soon developed diarrhea and began vomiting blood.

His family found him and took him to the emergency room, noting concern that he also seemed very confused. The doctors noted that he could not participate in a meaningful interview, due to his altered mental state. Multiple organs, including the liver and kidneys, began to fail and the man was transferred to the ICU. His blood tested positive for abacterialinfection with the microbeBrevibacillusand a fungal infection fromPsilocybe cubensis— meaning the magic mushroom he injected was now growing in his blood.

In addition to antibiotic and antifungal drugs, the man needed to be placed on a ventilator after he experienced acute respiratory failure, where fluid builds up in the air sacs of the lungs. Thankfully, the patient survived this ordeal and was later discharged from the hospital.
    Last edited by Twelveseal; January 14th, 2021 at 11:13 AM.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Blog Entries
    Idk, but damn. Tfw you are a controlled substance.

This. This is how the Zombie Apocalypse happens. Druggies becoming living Magic Mushrooms.

Shit, this guy had a bad time:
    Dude survived. Guess the human body is better than some though. Or is this LoU scenario?

Blog Entries
    He survived, but he's on long-term antibiotics and antifungal meds. Dude's lucky he survived. Holy shit.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    caricaturize him all you want, but these glorious productive forces and unprecedented prosperity in all history don't lie bruv
    Ask the Uighurs, if they are "prospering", but yes, China is "prospering", like Germany under Hitler or Faust under Mephisto.

Blog Entries
    The Xinjiang Uyghurs are doing fine lol, just go there yourself and ask them instead of consooming CIA propaganda. The province's GDP is higher than Indonesia for comparison. The Uyghurs make up 55% percent of the population there and its growing faster than Han population. How come the province is still alive and prospering if there's some evil Han plot to put them in camps or whatever going on. The concentration camp news is just US projecting its own rottenness. There is re-education facility for sure, but these are for legit US-funded Wahabbist terrorist who sought to destabilize the region. Islamic countries has sent their envoys to the region to see the situation for themselves, and they all supports CCP effort against extremists. People like you only suddenly care more about Muslims and minorities when the US rev up their Fake News. None of you cared about all the bombings in the Levant or genocide in Rohingya. Literally stfu.

Now, time for my daily 5 million cent payment from Emperor Xi.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Now where did I put my -

Oh yeah, here it is.

You should be glad I'm not posting the 8-image series about Quran, now THOSE are spicy.

Blog Entries
    >here's a racist 4chan greentext, spicy right? me? i'm not racist at all, just sharing you see!

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    If that's what you want to call me, I guess I'm gonna have to live with it, because you'd call me it no matter how I spin the argument.

You don't have gypsies in australia, but you have natives, right?

Blog Entries
    >post racist anecdote by racist people with no context
    >complain about being called racist
    >immediately shifts subject
    ?

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    It is no secret I'm a /pol/ regular and have been for years. This is a very basic thing though. An Arab and a Muslim aren't the same - one describes genetics, and the other describes culture and way of thinking.

It is possible, and you should be able to admit that it is possible, for two cultures to not be compatible, and for segregation to be in the best interest of all. If the only course of action that ensures integration and world peace is the erasure of one culture by another, then you have no way to depict this conflict other than one of them being superior and the other being in the wrong. Ultimately, of course, communism stands on top of this moral pyramid despite having no basis or place in reality. This, you think, gives you the excuse to be racist yourself, and get away with genocide. Many such cases.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    If that's what you want to call me, I guess I'm gonna have to live with it, because you'd call me it no matter how I spin the argument.

You don't have gypsies in australia, but you have natives, right?
    I actually assumed Kamerad is one of the latter, based on some of his earlier posts. No clue if it's an accurate assumption, though.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Banned
    Blog Entries
    To be fair, Taiwanese also speak Mandarin. They just write traditional, instead of simplified Chinese (of course, it's simplified; its inventor, Mao Zedong, wasn't even potty-trained; Stalin had to build him a custom squat toilet when he went to the Soviet Union). That being said, it's not racist, given that it's more speaking out against Chinese culture, rather than Chinese as an ethnicity. Much like how in Elder Scrolls, orc culture basically has the Rule of 2 in terms of the families of chiefs, or how dark elf culture is... Well, if Griffith from Berserk lived in Morrowind, he would not be considered a particular good or evil person, just the random schmuck next door. However, it would be wrong to consider orcs and dark elves raised in the heartland of the Empire to act that way... Of course, conflating race/ethnicity with culture/nationality is a common trick that people keep using and falling for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    It is possible, and you should be able to admit that it is possible, for two cultures to not be compatible, and for segregation to be in the best interest of all. If the only course of action that ensures integration and world peace is the erasure of one culture by another, then you have no way to depict this conflict other than one of them being superior and the other being in the wrong
    And that's why the Empire are the good (occasionally incompetent) guys, compared to the evil Dominion of elves.

I actually assumed Kamerad is one of the latter, based on some of his earlier posts. No clue if it's an accurate assumption, though.
    He's of Chinese heritage, if I'm not mistaken. There is a sizeable Chinese community in Australia.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Oh, and Australia has its own problems.

Blog Entries
    >literally admits to being racist
    >mental gymnastic his way to accusing me of racism
    come again? kekw

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    He's of Chinese heritage, if I'm not mistaken. There is a sizeable Chinese community in Australia.
    Huh. Cool.
    Assumptions; ass, u, me, etc... XD
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Oh, and Australia has its own problems.
    yes fuck this settler colony

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Hey, I never denied being a racist within however meaningful that kind of rigid categorization is to define a person. If it takes me admitting it for you to realize we're in this boat together, then so be it. But there's more to life.

Tbh I think communism is just a phase for you, anyway, you joined with a Max Stirner avatar after all. At the end of the road you'll make a fine trad housewife taking great pains to hide the tramp stamp.

Blog Entries
    sure, and you'll grow up to be a sholihin muslim one day amen