View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 1231 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 2317311131118112211226122912301231123212331236124112811331 ... LastLast
Results 24,601 to 24,620 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is there any reason people can't simply vote online?

Blog Entries
    We are a stupid country.

pelosi can’t even bribe trump into making vote by mail easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Hillary's electoral weak spot turned out being that she simply covered up sexual assault. Voters have a purity test in place which demands that their candidate be the molester and Hillary never quite lived up to the billing.
    So you're saying if the Lewinski scandal was a threesome, she'd be president?
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for that horrible mental image.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Blog Entries
    Don’t forget the part where Hillary and lewinski are wrestling in oil while Bill is standing naked in the corner doing helicopter dick
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    My mund can't even process that. All I pictured was mosaic.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    So you're saying if the Lewinski scandal was a threesome, she'd be president?
    Yes.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    See I notice how you jumped really fast from one point to another, so let’s go back to it. If Bernie isn’t going to win, and let’s be abundantly, emphatically clear, he isn’t, why is he making people die by forcing the primaries to continue. Delaying the primary vote doesn’t actually help. We don’t have a cure. We don’t have a vaccine. If the primaries continue, people will die. It’s that simple.

that is not an exaggeration.

it is not some sort of over reaction.

people will die.

so, again, since Bernie is absolutely not going to be the nominee, why is the man who is supposed to be all about people’s health asking the common man to die in the name of his candidacy?
    Funny how you think it's Bernie making people die when the DNC refuses to allow mail-in ballots, delayed primaries, or some other way for people to cast their vote. This wouldn't run afoul of any state laws, cause remember, what 2016 proved is that the DNC being a private organization means that it can dictate the means that people participate in the Democratic Primary.

Also, again, let's be clear, one of the two candidates is advocating for people not to go to the polls during this pandemic, and it's not Biden.
    Last edited by Trubo; April 4th, 2020 at 12:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Wasn't Sanders arguing for voting by mail, actually?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Wasn't Sanders arguing for voting by mail, actually?
    Yes, or delayed primaries, which is why I mentioned those points.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    Uh, just so we are clear, both the DNC in general, and the Wisconsin governor have specifically done everything in their power to allow and enhance mail in ballots. That was very specifically my point a few posts back when I noted pelosi couldn’t even bribe trump into allowing such. Which brings me to my next point. If mail in ballots are not going to be feasible as a way to entirely replace in person voting, which we know they won’t, then delaying the primary does not actually effect death rates as we will not have a vaccine or a cure in June or July or whenever the primary is delayed to.

the only way that would actually change would be if the primary didn’t happen at all. Bernie has already lost this primary. Therefor, any primaries that occur from here to the convention and the contagion which will undoubtedly occur goes on bernies head, no matter what lip service he pays to mail in balloting or whatever, as he well knows that’s not actually going to happen.

EDIT: also while I’m at it, I couldn’t help but notice Bernie only really seemed to come to the conclusion that the Wisconsin election should be delayed was right after Polling data that came out which demonstrated his support has tanked even more then they had nationally and was likely to be a blow out loss for him.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Politician running for president actually wants to win the election, news at eleven.

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Is it me or does Tobias have something against Bernie?

Edit: Authorities here still recommend using public transport instead of your own car, because Trump wasn't retarded enough for the whole of the planet!

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by AsGryffynn View Post
    Is it me or does Tobias have something against Bernie?

Edit: Authorities here still recommend using public transport instead of your own car, because Trump wasn't retarded enough for the whole of the planet!
    It's you. Tobias seems to me to be a victim of "my party, right or wrong" which really is 70% of the US population as a whole and probably why Trump got voted in to begin with.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Uh, just so we are clear, both the DNC in general, and the Wisconsin governor have specifically done everything in their power to allow and enhance mail in ballots. That was very specifically my point a few posts back when I noted pelosi couldn’t even bribe trump into allowing such. Which brings me to my next point. If mail in ballots are not going to be feasible as a way to entirely replace in person voting, which we know they won’t, then delaying the primary does not actually effect death rates as we will not have a vaccine or a cure in June or July or whenever the primary is delayed to.

the only way that would actually change would be if the primary didn’t happen at all. Bernie has already lost this primary. Therefor, any primaries that occur from here to the convention and the contagion which will undoubtedly occur goes on bernies head, no matter what lip service he pays to mail in balloting or whatever, as he well knows that’s not actually going to happen.

EDIT: also while I’m at it, I couldn’t help but notice Bernie only really seemed to come to the conclusion that the Wisconsin election should be delayed was right after Polling data that came out which demonstrated his support has tanked even more then they had nationally and was likely to be a blow out loss for him.
    And yet the reason given why these primaries aren't being delayed is that city/county/state elections must be done, so may as well do the primaries anyway. Never mind that these elections could be accounted for with a state executive action, and any argument about "how you going to pay for it" has already been shown to be utter nonsense with how the fed was able to conjure up tens of trillions to float the stock market + the incredibly corporate-favoring stimulus package.

Also, as I said before, 2016 court case proved that the DNC can do whatever they want in terms of how to choose their candidate. There is nothing actually forcing them to rely on general election registered voters showing up in person to vote, but they won't change their process because they want to give Biden every chance of winning he can get while scapegoating any negative consequences to Bernie.

Blog Entries
    Uhhhhhh.

thats straight up not true. If they are going to hold a primary, they have to follow the way the state lays it down. Hell thats why the Wisconsin governer has been so whipped by the republican legislative ranch because they shoot down any changes to the mandated system. Wasn’t that long ago he tried to call a special session and they literally gaveled in, and then closed the session. Told him to get bent. And he is on the air today actually begging for delays or a change to the system. Hope he gets something else but Democratic governors going hat in hand to republican congressmen has not been very successful.

at any rate it is straight up wrong to suggest the DNC could unilaterally order states to change the way they run their elections

Blog Entries
    So people are burning 4G stations, mistaking for 5G ones since they believe it is causing the spread of the virus? Boxer Rebellion?

Blog Entries
    Wait, people are doing what now?

Blog Entries
    That's people being stupid. It's p normal in extreme circumstances. Especially when there's a lot of propaganda and finger-pointing floating around. And yes, that includes idiotic and just surreal conspiracy theories used by people to try and explain why they aren't happy or successful or the world isn't the way they think it should be by blaming something unrelated.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Blog Entries
    Wait, people are doing what now?
    Yeah, so far only saw this

https://www.businessinsider.com/coro...ttacked-2020-4

I guess playing that card backfires badly? It's just surreal.