Thread: Midnight Snacking [Prisma☆Illya] [Lemon] [oneshot]

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries

Midnight Snacking [Prisma☆Illya] [Lemon] [oneshot]

┤Start├

Midnight Snacking

In his dreams, he saw the king of mushrooms.

“Ah, Kinoko-san! Come back, there are so many ways I can cook you!”

Shirou lunged at the giant gold and green mushroom. A delicacy of this kind was a once in a lifetime chance for a chef. Its texture and firmness were of the highest quality, and it was big enough to last for over a hundred meals. He spread his arms, ready to grab the king of ingredients, and to cook it in a thousand different dishes. However, the fleeing mushroom passed through his hands like mist, and the world spun around at a dizzying speed.

Shirou tumbled out of his bed and landed face first onto the floor.

He spent some time nursing his forehead, trying to rub away the pain. Sitting against the bed, he glanced at the window. Behind the glass, there was the bright autumn moon. His eyes adjusted to the light slowly, and as the room came into focus, he realized that he wasn’t tired at all. Even though the night was cold, he felt hot under his blanket. And, for a reason he couldn’t place, he felt incredibly hungry.

He picked himself up and stretched his limbs. He folded his blanket and placed it on his bed, smoothing away the wrinkles on the sheets. Pleased with his arrangement, he softly crept to the door. According to the clock, the time was past midnight. To avoid waking anyone, he opened the door slowly, and closed it with a soft click. His room was left behind in the still night.

~{-}~

At the stairs, he began to ponder over what he could eat. There was no leftover food in the fridge, and cooking at such a late hour would be challenging. That left only one supply: the special stash of snacks he had hidden away for this kind of occasion. At the very least, he could drink some bottled barley tea with youkan.

In the living room, he picked up a sweet scent in the air. It was barely noticeable, but he was sure that there was something. His stomach rumbled softly, and his mouth watered. Whatever it was, he was going to find it. He advanced quietly into the dining room, and immediately noticed his target.

A flawless shining white, it glowed faintly in the moonlight. It had a smooth and perfect layer of icing, topped with brilliant red berries. Identical swirls of cream in the shape of flowers encircled its rim. This was the special strawberry cake, a prized dessert from La Fleur. It was one of Sella’s favorites, so it was almost natural that she would be sleeping at the table, arms wrapped protectively around the cake.

Of all the people in the house, Sella was the most dangerous. He didn’t want to disturb her sleep, or to go after the cake. While he didn’t dislike La Fleur’s products, he didn’t especially care for them either. He tended to favor Japanese snacks, and waking Sella wasn’t worth the reward.

He nodded his head, trying to convince himself that he didn’t want the cake. He locked his eyes on the cabinet that held his hidden snacks, and did his best to ignore Sella’s gentle sleeping face. He held in his breath, afraid to make the slightest sound, as he moved toward the kitchen. The cabinet creaked as it opened, and he froze. Glancing at Sella, he confirmed that she was still asleep. He gave a sigh of relief, and pushed aside the large box of instant ramen, behind which was his hidden store.

Behind which should have been his hidden store.

There was nothing in the closet but a piece of paper. Stunned by disappointment, Shirou pulled it out, and tried to make out the message.

“Sorry. Was hungry. Will make up. -Liz”

How had she known? He had started using this hiding place only last week. There was no way that the laziest person in the house would have been able to find it in such a short time. He understood that she enjoyed eating food. If she had asked him, he would have made something for her. To go after his personal supply was too cruel.

His stomach churned. If he didn’t eat something immediately, he wouldn’t be able to go back to sleep. Frantically, he glanced around the room. The counter was bare. The cabinets were only filled with dry ingredients, like rice. He couldn’t eat them raw, and didn’t have the patience to cook them. The fridge was empty. He knew that there was nothing inside, as he had checked it earlier that evening, while planning his shopping for the next day. There was no chance that he was going shopping now. The nearest convenience store was ten minutes away, but that was already too far. The only thing readily in reach was an unopened bottle from Copenhagen, but he had no intention of drinking.

But, there was an alternative he had neglected. He looked over his shoulder, back at the table. Sella had shifted in her sleep, moving her head to the side. There, in front of her, was an elegant china plate, and on that plate was a half-eaten slice of cake.

He didn’t want it. He absolutely did not want that cake. There was no way that he would be able to eat it. Despite this, he couldn’t move his eyes from it, the perfect spongy layers, the bright cream, and the brilliant red of the strawberry on top, still uneaten. From the cake, his attention was drawn to the person sleeping beside it.

Sella’s face was a soft white. Her usually sharp eyes were shut, giving her a gentle expression. Her lips were slightly parted, allowing her breath to escape in silent puffs. Crumbs were dusted around her mouth. Silvery hair framed her face, and streamed down her neck, past her nape, and—

He shut down his thoughts. A hot blush had seeped into his cheeks, and reached the tips of his ears. He took a deep breath in, and slowly exhaled, trying to calm his nerves. He only wanted the cake. He only needed to pry it away from her. With that focus, he couldn’t allow himself to give in, and tease her in her sleep, or to play with her hair, or to disturb her. He was just going to eat a small amount of cake, until his hunger became tolerable, and then, he would carry her back to her room.

After all, it wouldn’t be good to leave her sleeping at the table like this.

On his toes, he crept toward the table. He ventured closer and closer, until he could reach out and touch her. The slice of cake was simply there, beckoning him to take it. Gingerly, he slipped his fingers under Sella’s arm, and moved it to the side. He edged the plate away from her, and lifted it up. Target acquired, but escape was not so easy.

Shirou had tried to remain as quiet as possible, but the instincts of an Einzbern maid were not so easily fooled. Even in her sleep, Sella had learned to be vigilant. Though she hadn’t woken up, she recognized an unwelcome presence around her. The best traps tend to appear harmless, and this maid was no exception.

She latched on to his arm, and nuzzled against it. Like a sleeping kitten, she instinctively sought out the best source of heat. In the cold room, the warmest thing was Shirou, who realized his fatal mistake. Touching her, even for a moment, had sealed his fate. His face went red. It wasn’t that he was embarrassed by his failure, but that he could not keep his composure in the situation.

He could have pulled away from her, and attempted to run with the cake. Doing so would certainly wake her, and he would have to deal with the aftermath. No, he, decided, it was better to stay put. There would be an opportunity to escape at some point. He would deal with it then.

And, it wasn’t particularly uncomfortable either. He pulled out a chair, and managed to sit down, Sella still attached to his left arm. He began to pick at the stolen cake. With a small fork, he removed a piece. In the unheated room, the cake had maintained a low temperature, and tasted as though it had just come out of the fridge.

It was incredibly sweet, and incredibly cold.

Shirou generally prefered to avoid Western snacks. The amount of sugar they contained was too high, both for his tastes, and for his health. When Sella had handled most of the household’s cooking and shopping, he rarely had any other options for snacks. Hungry as he was now, any food at all was welcome. He couldn’t have cared less if he was eating a hamburger or a roll of seaweed. Even this seemed to be delicious beyond measure.

It was nice, he thought, to eat something like this once in a while. The sensation of the cake crumbling away in his mouth, filling it with the smooth, sweet cream, was exquisite. Sella’s taste was as always, ridiculously high-quality. The cake she had been eating was without equal in the Mount Miyama shopping district.

“Cake she was eating?” he muttered, after swallowing.

He hadn’t paid it any attention, but Sella had used this plate and this fork to eat this piece of cake. In eating it, wasn’t he causing an indirect kiss? A kiss with Sella? Just like that bizarre and wonderful day, he was so close to—

No, no no nonono! He couldn’t remember that scene so casually. He just needed to eat the cake and return to bed. Flustered, he continued eating at a rapid pace. The already half-eaten slice shrunk to a small piece, crowned with a vivid red strawberry. He attempted to spear the strawberry with the fork, but the fork slipped from his fingers, and clattered against the plate.

The arms that imprisoned his own tightened. Sella stirred, inadvertently brushing against Shirou, who turned as stiff as a board. He glanced in her direction, hoping that she had just shifted in her sleep. Her eyes were open, staring blearily at the table.

No more options were left. If he did nothing, she would notice the situation by herself, and he had no reasonable explanation. He could act now, to save at least a little bit of his dignity.

“Se-Sella. Ah, urm, it’s not good to sleep like this. I’ll take you back to your room, so—”

“Shirou, where has my cake gone?”

“Eh?”

Her voice was soft, but she gripped his arm like a vice. He was certain that she promised danger.

“A-ah, that? It’s here! I think you were eating it before you fell asleep?”

“That is correct, Shirou. However, I distinctly recall that I had only eaten a small portion of this slice. Tell me, where did the rest go? I do not want to assume that the eldest son of this family has stolen such a petty food, like a common thief.”

“W-well, th-that’s just because...In your sleep! You were eating in your sleep!”

His face was turned away from her, but he could feel her glare boring into him. The blunders he had made were already too great.

“...I see. So, not only do you refuse to admit your puerile behavior, but you would expect such an obvious lie to fool me. Do you perhaps take me for an animal that chews its food even as it sleeps?”

“Sella,” his voice was unsteady, “that’s not what I’m saying at all, but before that, could you please let go of me?”

She realized their closeness, but did not relax her grip. “O-oh, I’m afraid that I cannot. I still have to investigate the sudden disappearance of my chosen dessert.”

He felt a small burst of confidence. Just for a second, her stern facade had broken. “Speaking of which, what exactly are you doing here, Sella? I remember that you went to bed after your bath, so why would you have been eating that at this time? Isn’t it against your policy to eat sugary foods after dark?”

“Wh-what!? At least apologize before you criticize someone else!” She poked his head. “Is this how I taught you to behave?” Again, she drew close. In anger, she forgot entirely about his personal space.

By luck, Shirou had somehow received only the least of her tongue-lashing. “Sorry, then. I shouldn’t have eaten that.” He conceded this without hesitation. “I’ll return this to you, under one condition.”

“And what would that be?” She replied. “I don’t believe that you’re in a very good position to make demands, Shirou.”

“N-no, just, come closer. I’ll feed the rest of this to you, so it’s payback, right?”

She was silent for a moment. It wasn’t a terribly long moment, but was somehow very uncomfortable. Both of them remembered the disastrous end to that day, when they had come so close. Kiritsugu’s face was burned into their minds, as he delivered the worst punishment imaginable.

“Ha ha ha, so, you two are like that? That’s good, I guess. Ah, but I won’t be supporting you against Iri. Best of luck, okay?”

Frankly, it was too embarrassing for them to face each other after that. It wasn’t possible for them to meet eyes, to talk, or simply to be in the same room. Only three days later, these feelings were hardly diminished.

“S-sorry. I guess I said something weird. I’ll clean this up, so you should go back to—”

Without a word, Sella shifted herself into his lap.

“You said that you would be paying me back, did you not? I will be collecting that now, so I hope you are ready.” Her voice was perfectly controlled, and yet, her entire body was shivering. One of her arms was around his back, allowing her to support herself against him. “Please, proceed.”

“A-alright. Then, erm, open wide.”

He lifted a small piece of the cake to her mouth. As if it were completely natural, she chewed it carefully, enjoying the flavors. He couldn’t take his eyes from her face. Even while eating, Sella looked like a fairytale princess; it was a simple elegance that she maintained at all times. With the next piece, he caressed her cheek. Her face was hot, and she trembled at his touch.

Soon, only the strawberry remained. It was the shining jewel of the slice, and naturally, was enjoyed last. Shirou attempted to pierce it with the fork, before Sella spoke up. “Shirou, don’t think I’m letting you off so easily. It’s not enough for you to do this halfheartedly. Use your mouth this time.”

He was speechless for a moment. “Well?” she said. “Do you have any objections?”

“No, but, that is...”

He saw her face directly. In the bright moonlight, it was a glowing white. From her forehead to her chin, she seemed like a doll, machined to perfection. Under that pure white skin, a glowing red blush had suffused into her cheeks. Every part of him filled with fire, and his embarrassment was overcome for an instant.

“Alright.”

He held the small berry between his teeth, trying desperately to avoid biting through it in his tension. His face approached Sella’s, closer and closer. He stopped short, just as the berry brushed against her lips. He could feel her breath, hot on his face. Looking into her eyes, they confirmed a final agreement. Then, it was now or never.

She was incredibly sweet, and incredibly warm.

Between them, the strawberry rolled. Shirou tried to force it all the way into her mouth, but Sella only nibbled at it before pushing it back past his lips. Then, at some point, it vanished completely, and their tongues were against each other without any obstacles. Shirou’s arms squeezed around Sella’s waist, pressing her body tightly to his.

After a long exchange, they broke away, gasping for air.

“That, um...” Shirou began.

“That was pleasant.”

Again, they were face to face, noses touching. Shirou closed that distance, his lips just a breath away from her’s.

“So, want to do it again?” Shirou was blushing furiously. Rather than Sella, he was more embarrassed. With such a short distance, even the air from his words felt like it would ignite.

She replied by clamping her lips over his own. They met, and broke apart, again and again, until at some point Shirou noticed that his shirt had come off and Sella’s pajamas were unbuttoned. They moved from the chair to the table, Shirou leaning over her.

“You’re, uh,” he paused, focusing on unhooking her bra, “surprisingly fast with this.” The undergarment was tossed to the side, and he kneaded softly at her breast.

“It is, nngh, a maid’s responsibility to be efficient in every aspect.” Her fingers dug into his back, then trailed down to his waistband.

Before his pants were tugged off, Shirou drew back. “Still, is it okay if we do it here? It’s not going to be convenient to clean up.”

Sella fixed a level stare at him. “That will not be a problem. I will have a very reliable helper, I think. So, if you would, shut up and take me.”

The thumping of his heart filled his ears. Without restraint, he dipped down, and sampled her body for the second time. The white nape of her neck was first, and his teeth gently raked her flesh. If there was a taste, he didn’t notice it. The sheer feeling of her body was enough to drive his senses wild. Her arms locked around his back, keeping him close. Moving down, he found her nipples. He swirled his tongue around one, while rolling the other between his fingers. Accommodating him, Sella arched her back, pushing their hips together.

His pants were too tight. Through the fabric, he rubbed against the dampness that was seeping through her pajamas. Still, with careful attention, he slowly caressed her body, holding back for as long as he could. Sella returned his slow advance, and gently massaged his back in response to his pace. It was a quiet moment, sure to break soon, but it was a beautiful one.

The rush of blood grew hotter and hotter, his vision filled with red. He was going to explode. The pressure was growing too high. His erection was too tight. He had to start, had to devour everything from the person below him, or he would go insane. Even so, he drew back again, determined to make the moment last.

He squashed his lips against hers, pinning her to the table. With that simple, forceful gesture, he realized that he wanted more. He hooked his fingers around her pajamas, and pulled them down, along with her panties.

“Shi-Shirou?” The heat that blossomed out from her was near its limit already.

“I know, I’ll do it properly.” He stroked her exposed thighs, rubbing gently inward, stopping just short of the slick entrance. He moved her legs apart, and shifted his body, so that his head was in between them.

“I’d, ahhn!” his tongue teased at the top of her lips, “expect nothing less.”

He held her hips firmly, continuing to prise apart her layers down below. It was probably the aftertaste of sugar, but the taste was almost sweet. Moving up and down the slit, his tongue sent waves of pleasure up her spine. Slowly, he pushed it in deeper and deeper, moving faster and faster, almost as if he was the one being pleasured.

All of a sudden, he stopped, and pressed his lips to the fold of flesh at the top. Sella’s legs tensed, as his tongue danced across her most sensitive place, and made a small gasp, and another, and another. With increasing speed and intensity, Shirou drew out everything she kept within. On the verge of screaming out, she curled her legs around him, as everything in her brain turned white.

Flushed, and drowned in warmth, Sella went limp against the table. Shirou stood up, and again, leaned over her. “I...I really want to keep going.” he said. “Is that okay?”

“I have, haa, already told you. Go ahead.” She panted for breath, still in a haze.

He pulled down his pants, and threw them aside. Fully unclothed, he shivered, partly from the cold, and partly at the sensation of his erection being freed from its constraints. He bent down toward Sella, close enough to embrace her, supporting himself on the table. She had recovered a little, and leaned up to meet his lips. He grabbed her right hand, and entwined her fingers with his own.

“I’m starting.” he said.

His head began to press into her. Slowly, he pulled it in and out, going no further. He gave a groan. He had barely started, but he couldn’t contain his excitement. Sella’s hand tightened around his, and in response, he pushed deeper into her folds. Already, it was incomparable to just touching her. Outside, she was soft and beautiful, and he wanted to consume her. But on the inside, she was warm and wet, and surrounded him completely, pulling him in instead.

The pace he had set was not enough for either of them. The feeling of anticipation had grown beyond his ability to bear it, and he let loose. With force, he thrusted in as deep as he could, until his hips were up against hers. She moaned, and wrapped her legs around him.

“Sella!”

The feeling of her hips on his, her legs against his chest, and his slick length, embedded deep in her, was exquisite. They adjusted slowly, and Sella shifted her hips, trying to find a more comfortable position. It caused a wonderful grind of flesh on flesh that made Shirou want to scream. Instead, he squeezed her hand tightly, and slowly pulled out of her. Then, he slid back in, and again, creating a slow rhythm.

He sped up, not even bothering to fully withdraw his cock. With each thrust, he shuddered, as he came a step closer to climax. Sella panted wildly, tightening her grip on his hand, his body, and his shaft. She pushed her hips up, trying to remain active even as he led their dance.

The pressure in him was already far beyond the point of bursting. With a final, powerful thrust, he came inside her. He almost collapsed back on to the floor, but instead, lifted Sella down to the ground, so that she straddled him. Cupping her butt in his hands, he guided her up and down his erection, so that she could finish while he was capable of maintaining it.

“Shi-Shi-Shirou!”

At last, she slumped against him, completely spent. For a while, they rested against each other, noticing nothing but the sound of each other’s heartbeat.

“Sella, the order of things is all wrong, but do you want to go on a date this weekend?”

“That...would be acceptable.”

“Oh, good.” Shirou’s head lolled back, and he began to snore lightly. He had been more tired than he let on.

She wanted to wake him, to chastise him for not staying awake long enough to clean up and dress. But, she decided, it was much better to stay like this for as long as she could. She curled up against him, and buried her head in his chest.

~{-}~

From the stairway, someone peered down into the kitchen, wearing a blank expression. A large silver halberd shone in the moonlight.

“Shirou and Sella. Friends?”

Leysritt understood that she had seen something that was meant to be secret.

“Alright, Shirou. Won’t tell Illya. As apology.”

Nodding to herself, she marched back upstairs. She’d have to stow away the halberd for another day.

For now, it was enough to leave them alone.

-----------------------------------------

I seem to be enjoying this.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Since when have you written Shirou/Sella lemons, hmmm Arashi?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ...The part about competition (and how people pester you to write it)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    A well written lemon is competition. I can't claim tops on other stories, but I've got the top four lemons on this site.

Until some upstart comes in.

I have my eye on you.

Blog Entries
    You can do it, Frosty
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    A well written lemon is competition. I can't claim tops on other stories, but I've got the top four lemons on this site.

Until some upstart comes in.

I have my eye on you.
    I'll sit your throne within a year.

I have absolutely no intentions of threatening your position.

Blog Entries
    Frosty is the hero Beast's Lair never knew would take action.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    A hero can be anyone. Even someone doing something as simple and reassuring as giving us Sella smut and letting us know the tsun is still strong.

Blog Entries
    yo write more stuff but not prisma I will look forward to it tia
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow..., Is this a sequel? I remember there was another Shirou/Stella but I'm not sure who wrote it.

Very nice either way.

Teasing the Penguin God!

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by @Leo View Post
    yo write more stuff but not prisma I will look forward to it tia
    Actually, I already had something in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by mangafreak7793 View Post
    Wow..., Is this a sequel? I remember there was another Shirou/Stella but I'm not sure who wrote it.

Very nice either way.
    That was also me.

And, thanks, glad you liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Frosty is the hero Beast's Lair never knew would take action.
    Hear, hear.

Also I think this one gave me diabetes.
    Last edited by Walnut Sparks; February 2nd, 2015 at 11:06 PM.
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nicely done.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Frosty is credit to the "Fulfill BL's Perv-Out Niche" team. Bravo.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    We need more Prisma fics.

Whenever I see stuff like this I wonder how the Shirou that gets flustered by holding hands suddenly gets replaced by someone who knows what they're doing.

I liked how you portrayed Kiritsugu and Iri. I was surprised there wasn't an Ilya thrown in there somewhere too amongst the panickers.
    Last edited by mAc Chaos; February 3rd, 2015 at 11:06 AM.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

祖 Ancestor
    Man, people really seem to like Shirou X Sella.

The cake is d...anyway, the luscious food descriptions and Shirou's tsun echo perfectly to the series. Prisma must really be the OP verse if Shirou is this competent though
    on a scale from 1 to ...hmm; this is a firm, "I'll be in my bunk".
    Last edited by honed; March 21st, 2015 at 10:44 PM.