Mister Delacroix
Phase: Day 3/3
Time: 19:06
Day: January 12th

"It seems that I have found someone." He made a small bow. It wasn't possible to give her the courtesy of a kiss on the hand, but in a state without a snack since the flight that probably was not a good idea right now in any case. "Delacroix is the name. It's French." A courteous smile was on his face as he decreased the distance between him and her until it was almost uncomfortable. To him anyway, to her it most likely already was.

"And I am sorry to disappoint, but I am also not here for the play. Though I am quite sure it will be a success, at least if the director works with the same diligence and care as you do." His smile was accompanied by a hoarse-sounding, almost silent laugh.

"I am in fact looking for somebody. He is, literally, a friend of a friend, or rather, a friend of a co-worker. A man called..." He fiddled with the letters, pulling the right one out, folding it so that only one line would be visible and then presented the name to the woman, almost pressing the piece of paper to her face. "Matthias Loch."

"I was informed he was involved in the management, but sadly I am at a loss when it comes to his address. I would be grateful if you could help me here Miss..."
His face was maybe 30 centimeters from hers as he continued to speak. "...McKlennington?"