Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sakura-con 2015

Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    For future reference, it's senpai. With an "n".
    Damnit!.....Thank you senpai.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fine, I just wanted to share that I got something cool. I'm well aware that I'm late for getting that stuff.

They also had those boxes where you have a chance of getting one of several mini figures, I ended up with Shiki Ryougi. A friend of mine got Saber and Arcueid.

I also got a UBW wall scroll.
    JP Support

Spoiler:

US Support
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Finished uploading the slides for my "Unlimited TYPE-MOON Works" panel. It unfortunately ended up being just a "check out all these animes/visual novels that TYPE-MOON were involved in" since I would have gone well over the 45min timeslot if I tried to include more.
    http://keripo.com/2015/04/unlimited-type-moon-works

I unfortunately weren't able to make Arashi's panel nor any of the autograph sessions since I had shifts in the gaming room at the same time (Thank you Arashi for giving me the quick rundown afterwards!)
    Did manage to take a bunch of pics of the (small) TYPE-MOON photoshoot on Saturday though, will upload photos later once I get the time to process them.
    The 3 episode early-premiere of F/SN UBW S2 were awesome and my signature-poster-thingy arrived home safely. Will also post a picture later.

~Keripo
    Last edited by Keripo; April 8th, 2015 at 05:45 AM.
    Keripo's Corner: http://keripo.com | Arcueid is mai waifu ^_^

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Congrats, and welcome to the club, but you're a bit slow to the punch. Me and other BL members bought that book around the same time over five years ago and posted pictures of it.
    The one you bought five years ago would be the untranslated Japanese version correct? That's not quite the same thing.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."