Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 232831323334353843 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Project

Quote Originally Posted by Eldritchness View Post
    Wake me up when September ends.
    That's too soon man, too soon... But anywho. This truly is the year of "Fate".

Ah, this has come a long way since the days of us trying to reverse the original files :P

Its finally coming to an end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Satehi
    [18:56] <Satehi> I will never leave Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Lianru
    [12:28:01] <Lian|work> I'm not a shotacon!

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt -- Abraham Lincoln

Join Mafia 5 - A great game for losing friends and making enemies!

It is going to be wonderful to play this game again, but with voices this time around.

Since this patch is importing content from vita version, will it have the non-h version as well? (like the RN patch)

Blog Entries
    We're working on TL those but it might not make it to the first release.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    We're working on TL those but it might not make it to the first release.
    The suspense is killing me.
    Last edited by Senpai; August 31st, 2017 at 12:09 AM. Reason: forgot to add pic

I just finished all the Fate/Stay Night routes and it was a hell of a ride! I felt a lot of emotions I've never felt before playing this game. Absolutely adored the experience. It's the first Visual Novel I've played all the way through. I now see why this series is so well known and so successful. I can't wait to play Hollow Ataraxia when the patch comes out.

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:

Too many switches? Nah...

Spoiler:

Too many switches? Nah...

Phone too old for FGO. Misfortune or...?

悪い シナモンロール Evilest Cinnamon Roll SaiBa's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    368 602 263
    AAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSST TTTTTTT THERE.......................................
    YEEEEEESSSSSSS

Glad to finally see this patch on the finish line. I've got a question though. Will it be possible to play FHA with japanese text AND voiceover? Will it work if I'll just patch japanese version, huh?

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessOne View Post
    Glad to finally see this patch on the finish line. I've got a question though. Will it be possible to play FHA with japanese text AND voiceover? Will it work if I'll just patch japanese version, huh?
    probably yes, there is "Language" tab if you look carefully, and Quibi is aiming to have as many switches as possible

- - - Updated - - -

Lately I've ported the language switch from RN to HA, so you'll be able to switch to Japanese/whatever-language mid-game as well. Funny enough, the voice insertion for Japanese text was a lot easier (since the vita text is Japanese as well) so the Japanese voiced version is pretty much done.
    Here is the quote
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

Good to hear that, thanks.

The moment is finally almost here T_T

I first installed the game years ago and refused to play it because I didn't hear Saber's voice. I couldn't play it in all its glory. I refused to even watch the anime until I can experiance it all in the order it came out. This will be a huge relief for me. Thanks for taking the time to translate and move all the voice files over. It will be much appreciated!

I've been waiting for this moment, for all my life~

Give us a release date. Onegai.

Quote Originally Posted by tamercloud View Post
    The moment is finally almost here T_T

I first installed the game years ago and refused to play it because I didn't hear Saber's voice. I couldn't play it in all its glory. I refused to even watch the anime until I can experiance it all in the order it came out. This will be a huge relief for me. Thanks for taking the time to translate and move all the voice files over. It will be much appreciated!

I've been waiting for this moment, for all my life~
    The Hollow Ataraxia translation was only relatively recently finished. So it couldn't have been that long ago that you first installed it unless you installed an unfinished translation. Also Hollow Ataraxia has no anime (if that's what you meant by "refused to watch the anime"). And it's only very loosely connected to anything else in the series. There's no reason to hold off on experiencing the rest of the series just because you haven't read Hollow Ataraxia. The only Fate anime with even a loose connection to Hollow Ataraxia is Prisma Illya and Carnival Phantasm. The rest are totally unconnected.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I dunno, I think Hollow is a good followup to FSN since it has backstory for some characters that didn't get much in FSN itself (Rider, Lancer, Caster, Kuzuki, Shinji)

Plus it has foreshadowing to Zero (since Zero was being written at the same time) so it's good before Zero too if he's really committed to doing everything in release order.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    I dunno, I think Hollow is a good followup to FSN since it has backstory for some characters that didn't get much in FSN itself (Rider, Lancer, Caster, Kuzuki, Shinji)

Plus it has foreshadowing to Zero (since Zero was being written at the same time) so it's good before Zero too if he's really committed to doing everything in release order.
    That's true, but I still consider those loose connections. And they're definitely not needed at all for the anime adaptations of FSN. Waiting all these years to experience the series strictly in the release order just seems like a heavy sacrifice for not much gain. Plus it's currently impossible to completely faithfully stick to this requirement if we include CCC since it will probably never get localized.

Gotta ask then - how exactly is FHA connected to FSN? From what I know it's not a sequel, but some kind of an alternate reality with a new plot, new characters and a lot of fanservice, I guess? (it may be far from reality, though). I never played it before and avoided spoilers as much as possible so far, so...

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The answer is a spoiler but it's kiiiiind of a sequel.