Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2833363738394043 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Project

Will there be an installation guide once the patch drops? Not just for the voice patch, but the whole game? ^^;;

The Producer the world needed, not the one it deserved. dragonwarz50's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    You are all so impatient that you forgot what day the visual novel begins at... man.

Anyway, a question for the general public - did the English patch work on English locale without using applocale/locale-emulator and such?
    Actually, what time zone are you using? So I know if by October 8 you mean tomorrow or the day after.
    Grave. Rave. Crave. Deprave.

That was Hell you walked through. Ascension Hell, the first level.
    Then you marched through Skill Mat Hell and QP Hell, the second and third levels.
    Now you approach Bond 15 Hell.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    guys

calm down
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Quote Originally Posted by Akane Sasu Sora View Post
    Will there be an installation guide once the patch drops? Not just for the voice patch, but the whole game? ^^;;
    1) Judge the location of the original, unpatched game.
    2) Hypothesize the basic file structure of the patched game.
    3) Download the data composing the patch.
    4) Think of in your mind the skill it took to create the patch.
    5) Sympathize with the experience of what it must have taken to create the patch.
    6) Copy the accumulated patch onto the game.
    7) Excellently launch the game process.

Quote Originally Posted by XerBlade View Post
    This is where I always trip up. I always just 'normally' launch processes like some sort of chump.

quibi先輩...凛ちゃん我慢できないよ

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XerBlade View Post
    1) Judge the location of the original, unpatched game.
    2) Hypothesize the basic file structure of the patched game.
    3) Download the data composing the patch.
    4) Think of in your mind the skill it took to create the patch.
    5) Sympathize with the experience of what it must have taken to create the patch.
    6) Copy the accumulated patch onto the game.
    0) "trace on"

Blog Entries
    0)"Windows, on"
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

You are all so impatient that you forgot what day the visual novel begins at... man.

Anyway, a question for the general public - did the English patch work on English locale without using applocale/locale-emulator and such?
    Will the upload be posted here or will a link be posted

Hurry up Quibi. We people have lots of work to do. We have to play the game, report to you if problems found, then you guys will have to fix it, then we will have to play it again and check whether the problems are fixed, and report it. Taihen sou. LOL

Sunday 8/10/2017

Hope you guys don't live in some damn place like america where it's still night.
    Here in Europe the sun is high, the birds are already singing, lots of people are walking around the street and it's a good time for a release

Quote Originally Posted by apopo View Post
    Sunday 8/10/2017

Hope you guys don't live in some damn place like america where it's still night.
    Here in Europe the sun is high, the birds are already singing, lots of people are walking around the street and it's a good time for a release
    Lol. Here in Asia the sun is about to set and there is still no FHA patch

One would think people would be a bit more patient with something they're getting for free.

Blog Entries
    Waiting for some last confirmation about the patch from testers, then I'll start uploading.
    I'll probably release late this evening (EU time). Though It's always fun seeing ~50 guests haunting this thread :P

Any recommended upload site? I mainly use mediafire since I can see the download count, but the UI is very slow. Mega is nice but I don't think there's a download count (at least from what I can see).

Will we be able to play this voicepatch in Realta Nua as well? If not now, will it come soonTM or soon?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    One would think people would be a bit more patient with something they're getting for free.
    I'm not even going to download it because if I want voices I'll just play my Vita copy but I just want to say if it doesn't come out while it's still October 8th in Japan then the reference to the in-game start date is a failure because Fuyuki is in Japan other time zones don't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikulover View Post
    Will we be able to play this voicepatch in Realta Nua as well? If not now, will it come soonTM or soon?
    Um, no? That's a completely different game. A completely different game that already has voices from the start, I might add.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I'm not even going to download it because if I want voices I'll just play my Vita copy but I just want to say if it doesn't come out while it's still October 8th in Japan then the reference to the in-game start date is a failure because Fuyuki is in Japan other time zones don't count.
    In the English patch the game is set in an alternate universe California where anti-Japanese sentiment in the early 20th century was less strong than in reality, allowing for mass immigration and for elements of Japanese culture to flourish in America. As a result, some elements of certain cases such as time zones and the driver orientation of cars have been changed.

*Insert rant about localized subs*

In the English patch the game is set in an alternate universe California where anti-Japanese sentiment in the early 20th century was less strong than in reality, allowing for mass immigration and for elements of Japanese culture to flourish in America. As a result, some elements of certain cases such as time zones and the driver orientation of cars have been changed.
    I call Man In The High Castle ripoff

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Shhh I told Quibi to delay it until today because I wanted more time don't complicate things with time zones

- - - Updated - - -

Actually if you think about it the really thematically important day of FHA is October 12