Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2732353637383942 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Project

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There's no fanmade h scene voice patches although that would be kind of amazing

the unvoiced h scenes themselves are added to the voiced (all ages) version of the game by a fanmade patch, that's why they're not voiced

e: basically:
    original PC FSN/PC FHA: doesn't have any voice acting, does have h scenes
    Realta Nua FSN/PSVita FHA: has full voice acting, doesn't have h scenes
    Various fan patches (like this one): frankenstein these different versions together
    Last edited by Kotonoha; October 4th, 2017 at 08:50 AM.

I just want to say that I've been waiting for this release since you first posted about the project. I honestly nearly forgot about this but got updated somewhere. Anyway, I'm like a lot of the people that registered just to say thank you for your hard work and am looking forward to the english patch! Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    There's no fanmade h scene voice patches although that would be kind of amazing
    next project, have a Kickstarter to hire a bunch of VA's to imitate and do all the h-scenes...

(But more realistically use your imagination).

Ah, I see what you mean now. Again, thanks for clarifying. Probably for the better anyway so we don't have to play in a locked room at night lol.

I tried to edit my last post to fix the crappy grammar and discovered it doesn't work on my phone. Probably just due to some browser limitation in mobile Firefox.

many thanks to everyone working on the project, waiting eagerly for updates

im upon a hype train

One more registered just to say thanks, probably this is the biggest project in this forum...

Yorokobe shonen. The week of foretold release is upon us

I'm so excited for the voice patch! I didn't want to read it without the voices because I grew so fond of them during stay/night that it wouldn't have been the same without them. Thank you for all your hard work and effort.

I have fall break starting tomorrow so this is a very fortunate release time for me. Thanks again guys

When the release? Do you think it will be ready for this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Expect a release sometimes next week.
    2 days ago marked the beginning of said week

Blog Entries
    You are all so impatient that you forgot what day the visual novel begins at... man.

Anyway, a question for the general public - did the English patch work on English locale without using applocale/locale-emulator and such?

Yeah it did, except in rare cases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

I don't remember if it was ever explicitly stated on release that it didn't require Japanese locale like the RN patch did, but it works fine for me with normal English locale just like the RN patch does, assuming you don't use that fancy slash in the path (also just like RN).

That said, the save data location config does funny things in English locale, so I've taken to editing the config file manually whenever I move to another PC. Which takes like a second.

You are all so impatient that you forgot what day the visual novel begins at... man.

Anyway, a question for the general public - did the English patch work on English locale without using applocale/locale-emulator and such?
    Ah October 8th

Clever

On my desktop with win7 it worked fine without using applocale, on my laptop with win8 I had to use applocale to make it work.

I should clarify, every machine I've personally run the English patch on was either running Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, and the one 8.1 machine had AppLocale installed while all the 10 machines had Locale Emulator installed, but I never used any of them to run the game itself.

The Producer the world needed, not the one it deserved. dragonwarz50's Avatar
    I actually don't remember since my computer is Jap locale full time.
    Grave. Rave. Crave. Deprave.

That was Hell you walked through. Ascension Hell, the first level.
    Then you marched through Skill Mat Hell and QP Hell, the second and third levels.
    Now you approach Bond 15 Hell.

I used to do that way back in the day (I don't even remember how long ago, but it's probably been around 10 years), but it eventually got old dealing with all the side effects of running on JP locale.