Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 121720212223242732 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Project

Or 30 years later you'll be browsing through your bookmarks and wondering why there's a 404 on your bookmarks bar :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Satehi
    [18:56] <Satehi> I will never leave Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Lianru
    [12:28:01] <Lian|work> I'm not a shotacon!

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt -- Abraham Lincoln

Join Mafia 5 - A great game for losing friends and making enemies!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors kotelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RR121 View Post
    Or 30 years later you'll be browsing through your bookmarks and wondering why there's a 404 on your bookmarks bar :P
    Just in time for the 2nd part release.

Blog Entries
    There are a couple people in the "Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Translation & Patches" thread who are reporting problems and/or bugs and need help. Just thought I'd let you guys know since it's been a couple of days since they posted, and this thread seems more active.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

You should have said "I bet on release happening before the third Heavens Feel movie (take that ufotable)"

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    Oh no, rather certain parts of the game are going to be more annoying to patch than others. For example, the minigame, Illya's Castle, is also voiced, and Hanafuda was voiced with RN releases but we only have the files in numbers, so we'd have to hand by hand organize them.
    Actually, filenames for mini game are not numbers now. I had to get them from VSE and updated my renamer, you can try new script from my repository.
    There are a lot of duplicate files between VOICES and VSE.

That only applies for the minigames that are actually on FHA Vita. There's a mini game that was on FHA PC, but is not on FHA VIta, however was given voices on a PSP standalone release, we were given the voices for that from an external source, but they are merely numbers, and without the source code to work off of, we can't convert them.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

I see, I'll look into Hanafuda PSP(TORABURU TRAVEL JPURNAL) when I have time.

Asssuh dude, new to the forrum, just finishing up Heavens Feel and I'm stoked to hear this is in the works. Im deffenitely going to wait to read fate/hollow for this patch. Thank you and your team for your work, some people probably dont understand and pressure you to work faster but I know how hard and how much dedication this kind of thing takes, so thanks for even putting this much effort, let alone a finished project. Ill be following the project on this thread so it should be fun.

Is it just the team voicing people, or are auditions allowed?

Blog Entries
    I advise actually reading the thread.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Hi all, actually I read Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, and Im very interesting for the Full Voice of the game, Now is avaible some download of the voice patch?

PS: Sorry my bad english

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyelou View Post
    Hi all, actually I read Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, and Im very interesting for the Full Voice of the game, Now is avaible some download of the voice patch?

PS: Sorry my bad english
    Not available yet. Currently a work in progress.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Not available yet. Currently a work in progress.

Ok, Thx, Do you know if is possible do a released of the actually do on project?

I start the game yesterday and I want complete the game with voice, if can get first 2 espisodes with voice for example, Im soo happy, nomaly I play 6 or 10 hour at the week, actually I play 3 hours and only go for start 2º episode.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyelou View Post
    Ok, Thx, Do you know if is possible do a released of the actually do on project?
    I am not part of the project working on the voice patch.

I start the game yesterday and I want complete the game with voice, if can get first 2 espisodes with voice for example, Im soo happy, nomaly I play 6 or 10 hour at the week, actually I play 3 hours and only go for start 2º episode.
    I do not know when the voice patch will be complete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by kotelo View Post
    Please don't forget about Commie.
    You can't forget Commie even if you try, it's like a repressed memory that wakes you up in the middle of the night screaming but you don't understand why.

Hi guys, it's been a while so I was just curious if there was any form of progress update we could get? I understand everyone is probably very busy or some sort but I'm just curious, it is an amazing thing you guys are undertaking here so obviously the more time it takes we can assume the product will be better so needless to say all the time you need we'll be happy to wait, I just wanted to check in on progress.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Mickdrew's Avatar
    I think maybe they should just make a progress bar or something (if they haven't already)

Cuz it seems like people ask for status updates every other day xD

Spoiler:

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    I was thinking they should make a bot to ask are we there yet every few weeks.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

The new workflow makes things a lot easier. It's not perfect as many scripts do still turn up with things that need to be corrected, however the problem is the progress from the old workflow has to be redone in the new one, so it's kind of like when a word document crashes and you haven't saved, then you have to rewrite everything all over, it's a lot harder to motivate onself to do that kind of work.

I have been chugging away at it though, ATM all the dates except Sakura castle have been redone, most of the Bazett Avenger plot scenes have been put in again, and I put the ending in too, so that's some of the longer scenes back in. I've also done some various SOL scenes from the temple and school but most of my work on SOL has been in the Streets section, Day 1 and Day 2 of Streets have been full patched in, save for the Mimic Rin trilogy and I'm almost done with Day 3 of Streets.

I don't quite have a percentage of progress on that and since it's being redone it's not something I consciously try to measure out in percentage because I know it's going to be less than what I had before.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Awesome dude, that's great to hear that progress is being made. This project is a massive undertaking and I'm so glad that someone has decided to do it but obviously if you aren't motivated by it perhaps take a break or something like that? Lack of motivation and burning out is what kills a lot of things in reality. But as I say, it is awesome to hear about some of this stuff.