Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 172225262728293237 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Project

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    They know that, leave them to their pace. They're doing what they can.
    burn your dread you coward

どうか来年来るまで完成して下さい。お願い。無理?

死者 Corpse DrownInYourIdealsAndDie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirou_no_yatsu View Post
    どうか来年来るまで完成して下さい。お願い。無理?
    There is no definite release date but you can see that progress is being made quickly. I don't think that it's impossible for it to release by next year, but we do have to be patient. In the meantime, I'm going to finish Tsukihime so I can stop being a Type-Moon noob.

Quote Originally Posted by DrownInYourIdealsAndDie View Post
    There is no definite release date but you can see that progress is being made quickly. I don't think that it's impossible for it to release by next year, but we do have to be patient. In the meantime, I'm going to finish Tsukihime so I can stop being a Type-Moon noob.
    Or you could wait for the Tsukihime remake as well...surely... surely that isn't going to take much longer, right?

But yeah, if they were at 50% a little over a month ago and the project is coming along faster I suppose there's a chance it might get done this year, and from what I've read that might even sound likely. But anything can happen, and since a project like this is at the mercy of how much free time people are willing and/or able to donate to it, it's best not to set any hard expectations. Then again I don't know anything and anyone who's asking is probably just looking to see if they can get estimate, so feel free to ignore me.

Anyway, thanks for the work (for those that are involved). Just curious, is there going to be an option make a paypal donation? I know on projects that take a while and maybe have gone through/involved a lot of hands (so it's tricky or awkward to split the donations the right way), that can be tricky to set up (and sometimes more of a hassle than it's worth if the project is particularly niche). But, for what it's worth, I'd be down with pitching in a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by milksteak View Post

Anyway, thanks for the work (for those that are involved). Just curious, is there going to be an option make a paypal donation?
    I don't think they should accept donations, otherwise a fan project becomes a job and would be bad (also more illegal I think)
    Last edited by apopo; May 8th, 2017 at 04:49 PM.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    I think te point of the question was "I want to thank them in a tangible way".

Still there will be no donations. You will have to fill up the thread with dupeposts saying "Thanks".

Blog Entries
    I also accept nudes

j/k

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Too late. The dick pics are coming.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirou_no_yatsu View Post
    どうか来年来るまで完成して下さい。お願い。無理?
    無理

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    無理

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XerBlade View Post
    きめえ

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    無理
    h-how is your editing going?
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

悪い シナモンロール Evilest Cinnamon Roll SaiBa's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    368 602 263
    Keep the good work here some Mapo for y'all haha
    Thank's for continuing the project up till now hope it will SUCCESS , GREAT SUCCESS , SUPER SUCCESS !!!

I am very grateful for the work you guys did and still do for us. Because not everyone has the possibility to play it in PS Vita and be able to play It in Japanese. Truthfully, giving that opportunity is a very kind gesture of your part.
    I wish you the best
    Last edited by BerserkSlayer; May 10th, 2017 at 10:05 PM. Reason: A simple mistake in writing

Sorry for nagging once every month. But, I guess it will keep the thread and the project alive. Here goes...

How much did the project progress? How much is left? It's June, now.

Dunno, but probably in 2019 it will be finished, btw.

Blog Entries
    Alright, we need more people. I hereby call for working hands.

I'm looking for people to insert the voices to the game - this is actually more of a QA thing since most of the voices are inserted automatically, and you only need to insert those voices the script can't automatically insert.
    This, and playing the scenes to make sure everything's ok.

IMPORTANT - I'm looking for people with free time. Not a lot - I'm talking about a doing couple of scenes per week - but this project really needs people with *some* time on their hands.

If you're someone who's familiar with kirikiri or other VN scripts, or just tech-savy (if you've used the cmd in your life you're probably ok) - post here or send me a PM with some details.
    Last edited by Quibi; June 5th, 2017 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post

I'm looking for people to insert the voices to the game - this is actually more of a QA thing since most of the voices are inserted automatically, and you only need to insert those voices the script can't automatically insert.

IMPORTANT - I'm looking for people with free time. Not a lot - I'm talking about a doing couple of scenes per week - but this project really needs people with *some* time on their hands.

If you're someone who's familiar with kirikiri engine scripts, or just tech-savy (if you've used the cmd in your life you're probably ok) - post here or send me a PM with some details.
    Just wanting to know - would it be similar to this?

About a year ago I went ahead and mostly completed finishing the voice patch for Elder God Demonbane (there was a patch done but it was just automated so many lines were not done - plus the actual game itself had text formatting issues that I also had to fix).

Any voice file with the a,b etc. at the end had to me manually inserted. Sometimes the audio file had a completely different numbering sequence than what is originally there so you had to hunt down the correct file (and because the voices came from the all-ages the lines might not have existed - especially with the h-scenes).

You had to first extract the scripts using nipa (cmd tool), then modify the script with the lines, then repack it, then play the game with the repacked file to make sure the voice loaded correctly.

If any of this sounds familiar I'm more than happy to lend a hand - you can PM me roughly how many chapters or scripts scenes are left - when I was at my peak I could do an entire chapter of Demonbane a day. Assignments and related took time away and I forgot about it - after helping with F/HA I'll go ahead and finish the Demonbane patch as well.

If you're someone who's familiar with kirikiri or other VN scripts, or just tech-savy (if you've used the cmd in your life you're probably ok) - post here or send me a PM with some details.
    I volunteer. Pretty tech-savvy, but short of being an actual programmer. Willing to do more than a "couple of scenes per week" as well.

Computer Science student here. I volunteer.