Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2429323334353639 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Project

Quote Originally Posted by Ryrin View Post
    The Hollow Ataraxia translation was only relatively recently finished. So it couldn't have been that long ago that you first installed it unless you installed an unfinished translation.
    Err... The completed English patch for FHA was released in November 2014. It's been almost three years. That's hardly recent by any stretch. Feel free to check TLwiki or VNDB if you want to dispute that date.

If tamercloud says it's been years since they installed it, then it's probably been years.
    Last edited by Daverost; September 3rd, 2017 at 05:19 PM.
    みんなハウオリ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Daverost View Post
    Err... The completed English patch for FHA was released in November 2014. It's been almost three years. That's hardly recent by any stretch. Feel free to check TLwiki or VNDB if you want to dispute that date.

If tamercloud says it's been years since they installed it, then it's probably been years.
    That's relatively recently compared to when HA released which was about 9 years before that. I added in the word "relatively" specifically to account for that. It's only very technically been "years" since it's been two years and some months.
    Last edited by Ryrin; September 3rd, 2017 at 09:11 PM.

There are some people that are purists and like to experience things in a franchise in the exact publish order. I personally don't get it, but it really is a personal preference thing. On the other hand, I'm the type of guy who much prefers to watch things in chronological order even if that wasn't the way they were intended to be experienced (Kara no Kyoukai for example).

But yeah, if he's the type who wants to experience everything in publication order...I guess he's stuck once he gets to CCC. I REALLY wish we had a CCC translation...Or that I could actually muscle through the nightmare that is kanji to learn the language myself...
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Transformer214 View Post
    There are some people that are purists and like to experience things in a franchise in the exact publish order. I personally don't get it, but it really is a personal preference thing. On the other hand, I'm the type of guy who much prefers to watch things in chronological order even if that wasn't the way they were intended to be experienced (Kara no Kyoukai for example).

But yeah, if he's the type who wants to experience everything in publication order...I guess he's stuck once he gets to CCC. I REALLY wish we had a CCC translation...Or that I could actually muscle through the nightmare that is kanji to learn the language myself...
    The worst part is you'd probably study to learn the language and be able to read CCC before a fan translation comes out. Being a Nasufan is hard.

We won't see the Tsukihime remake for a while too, and then like another decade for that to be translated but WHO knows with that one, really. They're introducing Fate (finally) en masse to the West, so hopefully that will pave the way for them to release it on Steam or something. I'd snatch it in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Transformer214 View Post

Experiencing stuff in chronological order often times ruin the climax. It is necessary to not know everything that has happened in the past in order to enjoy a story.
    Phone too old for FGO. Misfortune or...?

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Its like watching star wars 123 then 456
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

I liken it to watching Haruhi in anything but the Kyon order. Yes, it technically makes more sense watching it chronologically, but you're missing out on the unique storytelling that takes place.

That said, don't wait to play the games that are available to you. It's just not worth waiting years.

happy to know that the patch is almost done!

sorry but can i ask you a few questions? can I play FHA in other language(chinese or spanish, for example) AND voice-patched? and do H-scenes remain and not voice-patched?
    Last edited by Themion; September 8th, 2017 at 05:02 AM.

Blog Entries
    We inserted voices for the H scenes at the beginning/end where it was possible (parts that were common with the h-alt), but you won't be hearing anyone moan.
    Also that is only for the story H-scenes - the other ones remain silent.

As for other languages - yes and no.
    Hintay and I worked very hard to make the game localizeable - meaning that existing foreign-language patches that want to insert voices could do that using out patch.
    It does require some work and guidance though, so if anyone wants to add voices for another language please contact me after release.
    Specifically for Chinese - Hintay already inserted the voices and released a beta patch.
    The game will also support switching languages mid-game.

thanks for answering!
    just for sure, does language switching means that the voice patch can be used when i already did script patch?

Blog Entries
    If you inserted the voice tags to the scripts then switching language would still play the voices, otherwise not.

Hey Quibi can i ask 2 questions?
    - Are we expecting a mid or late september patch release?

- Who's the character on your picture i feel like drawing her :-)

Quote Originally Posted by YooHei155 View Post
    - Who's the character on your picture i feel like drawing her :-)
    Ruby Rose from RWBY
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Thanks savepoints o/

Blog Entries
    You can also use right-click->search google for this image to find out
    Currently end-of-September release is the goal and things are going smoothly towards it.

Blog Entries
    so... any updates?
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Quote Originally Posted by Criarino View Post
    so... any updates?
    literally right above your post

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Currently end-of-September release is the goal and things are going smoothly towards it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Question

So the patch is ready for the end-of-september?
    where upload the file? or files

悪い シナモンロール Evilest Cinnamon Roll SaiBa's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    368 602 263
    DUDUDUN DUN DUN~~~~
    Wait Patiently
    (*Chek the page every week lol)
    Let's Make Year of Fate come true hahaha

Blog Entries
    Hey, if anyone's got a dump for the Hanafuda game for VITA, please contact me. I'm talking about:
    Fly Away! Toraburu Hanafuda Travel Journal (とびだせ! トラぶる花札道中記, Tobidase! Toraburu hanafuda dōchū-ki?)
    Note that this is a vita port for the PSP game. It came with the limited edition of RN for PS2.
    I need this since I want to add the track girls route to the game. I have the scenario files from the PSP version for those but they are in an unknown format. I suspect the vita version will be easier to decipher.