Thread: Type/Sorrow Company

Blog Entries

Type/Sorrow Company

The time had come once again. Theirfates had been decided from the start. Even if they would survive they would always live with the doubt of their suffering, but now as if from a dream these seven figures would have a chance. A chance to thrive and a chance for a new beginning.

However the power required to acquire such a miracle was great. So great in fact that it would take the power of four of the most powerful beings in existence, four magi who were exceptions to the rule. And even then there was only enough for one. One of these beings would get this chance but it wouldn't come easy. In order to acquire such a chance they must call upon others for help. People almost as unfortunate as them. Together with their new found allies these seven will get the chance for a true miracle with power to rival or even surpass that of the Holy Grail.

But who are these seven, you might ask. Well I'll tell you. The first is a boy with hair of snow, one who fate was controlled by others and his body stolen by a greedy and desperate man, with a relative of his he shall fight for his hope.

The second is a girl whose love for a man surpasses even the most powerful of bonds, a most unfortunate girl who would find tragedy at every turn, with the man who ruined her life she will fight for the hope she desires to see the man she loves once again.

The third is a normal girl with a normal life, her only tragedy was to be in the wrong place at the wrong time the tragedy that be-felled her was the hunger of a ravenous beast, with the same man that consumed her she will fight for the chance to return to normality once again.

The forth is a young girl, one with the power to see time a curse that no man should have, with a twisted version of the man she longs for she will fight for the chance to rid her mind of such a curse and live as she chooses.

The fifth is a girl who has had no real problems, but that is the problem itself in her avoidance her chance had been wasted and possible futures closed, together with a most unfortunate witch they will fight for the chance to reopen doors that had been sealed.

The sixth is an odd exception, the foolish brother of blue and tragic sister of purple have had fates some would say are worse than death itself, together with the two Servants of the Lance they must learn to work together or else drown in the cruel and murderous fate that befalls them.

The seventh and final is a boy withhair of fire and heart of steel, remade by another he fights with a girl cursed with the eyes of distortion in order to win his freedom and live his life as he chooses.

Together these seven shall fight in awar strong enough to rival that of the Holy Grail in order to free them of their fates, this is:

Type/Sorrow Complex

Hey all you people I'm just putting up this thread for all those interested at taking a look at this RP that I had in mind.

The general idea of this is to give seven teams the chance to gain a power stronger than even the Holy Grail with it they can wish for whatever they want whether it be a new future or even to rid themselves of whatever they want. (The wish is a pure wish no corruption or anything like that.)

They will all be summoned in a sort of twisted world where all three cities. (Fuyuki, Misaki, and the KnK one.) The cities are merged so the outskirts of Fuyuki is also the outskirts of Misaki and there is transportation between them all as the people who live there go between them all.

They will all live in places related to them so SHIKI lives in his mansion while Sakura and Shinji live in theirs. All of the things holding people back have either been switched or cured. (So Sakura no longer has the crest worm and Nrvnqsr needs magical energy instead of blood.) Each team will get to call in one person who can be there to give advice or help with things but is not allowed to fight with them.

Each Master will get three seals and a Servant, the Servants no longer follow and class and can no longer go into spirit form though they do still need the magical connection to their Master. Master's who do not have any magic potential will be given a magical item which will give them a magic they can specialize in and also take care of their connection to their Servant though that does not mean it is infinite so your Servant can still run out of energy if they use to much in one day. (You can choose what it is.)

If you have any questions feel free to ask since this is mainly the discussion thread I decided to put up pretty early I do not have plans to start anytime soon.

Characters:

Team Matou (Lives in the Matou mansion with their two Lancer Servants.)

Matou Shinji:
    Matou Sakura:
    Lancer(Cu Chulainn): Yun
    Zero Lancer(Diarmuid Ua Duibhne):
    Ally:

Team Mitsuzuri (Lives at the Mitsuzuri residence by themselves.)

Mitsuzuri Ayako:
    Caster(Medea):
    Ally:

Team Capslock (Lives in the Tohno Mansion by themselves.)

Tohno SHIKI:
    Kishima Kouma: Xaldin
    Ally:

Backalley Alliance: (Live in the alley together.)

Yumizuka Satsuki:
    Roa:
    Ally:

Team Chaos: (Live in the Yamase Residence by themselves.)

Yamase Maiko:
    Fabro Rowan (Nrvnsr Chaos):
    Ally:

Team Seo: (Live in the Asagami dorms by themselves.)

Seo Akira:
    Nanaya Shiki:
    Ally:

Team Tomoe: (Live in Araya's apartments by themselves.)

Enjou Tomoe:
    Asagami Fujino: LeopardBear
    Ally:

I'll put more information about each character up later so if you have something your curious about, I can answer.
    Last edited by Milbunk; July 23rd, 2011 at 03:09 PM.

Blog Entries
    *puts hand up*

Team Matou looks to have a tremendous advantage.

Blog Entries
    Their main problem would be getting along in the first place since in order to use their they are gonna have to work together.

Blog Entries
    Well, since I haven't really been reading every word of the RP ideas and discussion thread, can I fire a few questions at you straightaway...?

1) I assume the 'Ally' slot is for our summoned Servants?
    2) Would we be RPing our 'team members' as well? Thus, the one with Team Matou will in essence control 5 characters?
    3) I'm gonna stay with the hypothetical case with Team Matou. Since they're one team after all, chances are they'll have to get together for the sake of survival anyways... therefore, does the GM have any mechanisms to prevent OPed'ness? There's no way Enjou Tomoe and Asagami Fujino can go against Servants, for example.

Blog Entries
    1. The Ally slot is for the person that the team asks to join them.

2. If you really wanted to you could but there is a slot open for each person and ally. (So team Matou has five open slots right now.)

3. Yes the four magicians involved will create more problems for the stronger teams. (Like there suddenly being a large amount of women around when Zero Lancer is about to fight.) And as for team Tomoe, Fujino will be receiving a Servant power thus making her much stronger, faster, and able to use her powers more.

Blog Entries
    Reserving Fujino.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

I didn't plan on joining another RP, but I really dig me some Kishima. So, sign me up for him.

As American as a foreign immigrant EnigmaticFellow's Avatar
    This should be interesting to watch.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    Gilgamesh has A Lck.

wut bout that
    His fate as the most powerful Servant is to steamroll every war he takes part in.

Somehow, he manages to defy all odds and deny this fate.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous
    If only I could be respected without having to be respectable.

What Fate/Stay Night character are you?
    Kotomine Kirei
    You are Kirei. You've always been a little different from the rest. You probably have low social skills. Whatever, it's not like what they think matters anyway. Ever searching for something missing within you, you probably don't experience the same happiness as everyone else. Good and evil are just labels, you are who you are.

Blog Entries
    Reserve Lancer(Cu Chulainn) for me.
    Last edited by Yun; July 23rd, 2011 at 06:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    I come bearing information on non-magical Masters.

Matou Shinji: His magical item is a book that he keeps with him. The magic that he is a form of absorption mixed with Aoko's pure destruction. The element he has is Pure Water and he can only use his magic on objects. (Such as his fists or an arrow.) Anything hit by the magic will be slowly drained of prana (The prana drained just disappears.)

Mitsuzuri Ayako: Her magical item is the bow she uses in the Archery club. (If she asks Caster nicely Caster might be able to transform it into something else.) The magic she uses is a mix of Fire and Wind and with it she can control certain objects she marks from a distance. (As an example if she enchanted an arrow and fired it she could almost control it and even make it turn and chase someone.)

Yamase Maiko: Her magical item is a photo of her family. She has the pure Sky element and with it she can control Nrvnqsr's beasts but she can only manage a few of them and the more powerful the beast the harder it is for her. Also, when she has a few beast's all of them must be killed for her to die completely.

Seo Akira: Her magical item is a green ribbon. She is skilled in Earth and Wind and can use it to reinforce her body to be harder than steel. She also had more control over her power of forsight.

Enjou Touma: His item is a nameless Katana. He is skilled in Earth and sky and with it can make copies of himself. The copies are mute and dumb and will only obey anything Enjou orders. (If he tells them to obey someone else they will.)

I'll put more up later.

Blog Entries
    I hear Ayako is better with a naginata then a bow. Can it be either of them?

Blog Entries
    If you wanna RP as her I suppose it could.

Blog Entries
    Yes. Yes I do.