Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1656616465666768 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1374

Thread: Heaven's Feel Manga Thread

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    Raws of chapter 51 are out: https://lhscan.net/read-fate-stay-ni...hapter-51.html

Tohsaka is pissed so she verbally destroys Shinji.
    Its amazing just how utterly beyond rage they made Rin look there. Like she would have just ripped his head off.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Its amazing just how utterly beyond rage they made Rin look there. Like she would have just ripped his head off.
    I wanted ufotable to do something like this in the movies, but at least we have manga.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    Raws of chapter 51 are out: https://lhscan.net/read-fate-stay-ni...hapter-51.html

Tohsaka is pissed so she verbally destroys Shinji.
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Love the look she's giving him! Like you said, like she's about to rip his head off! They did a good job on that one!

Also, huh, the manga has furigana for basically every single kanji? Hmm. Maybe I should start trying to read the raws...

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Blog Entries

I forgot how much I fucking love Shirou's varsity jacket.

US Friend Code
    I was just wondering if I should post here when a new chapter is translated? since I've been typesetting them for a few months

US Friend Code
    Chapter 52 is now translated

**************dex.org/chapter/728645/1

Thanks for the translation. Some nice characterization for Sakura here. Not to mention the roast to Shinji continue.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyBucket View Post
    Chapter 52 is now translated

**************dex.org/chapter/728645/1
    Thanks for translation!

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kakarot123100 View Post
    Thanks for the translation. Some nice characterization for Sakura here. Not to mention the roast to Shinji continue.
    It's actually a little more than that, Saber is talking about it as if it's a personal thing rather than making an objective analysis. That is important to note, even if Shirou doesn't catch that.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    It's actually a little more than that, Saber is talking about it as if it's a personal thing rather than making an objective analysis. That is important to note, even if Shirou doesn't catch that.
    I did notice that on the reread. Surely Saber talking about her personal experience as well.

This panel is in page 7 of chapter 19 and for context, its when Shirou goes to Kotomine to seek answers about Kiritsugu. What did Gilgamesh mean by this?

That shirou wants to stick his dick in crazy(Sakura)

I was expecting a serious answer not a meme answer but I guess that goes to show how much of a dumbass the fandom is on here.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Who knows, maybe Gil's talking about Shirou's ideals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Makes sense, guess Kirei told Gilgamesh about Shirou's dream.

I might worded it jokingly,but it doesnt change my answer.
    In the VN, Gil was ready to redecorate the church with shirous blood and whatever bad thing (in the vn it was singular not plural."you are entranced by something unpleasant") he saw with his Gilgamesh vision,it was enough to stop him and make him fetch Kirei.

So my conclusion was that Shirou has the hots for the black grail Gil is interrsted in, namely Sakura.

Can someone translate this? This is from Chapter 27 and the context of this scene is when True Assassin is summoned and kills Assassin at Ryuudou Temple, I'm not exactly sure who is chanting the aria though

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrad1 View Post
    Can someone translate this? This is from Chapter 27 and the context of this scene is when True Assassin is summoned and kills Assassin at Ryuudou Temple, I'm not exactly sure who is chanting the aria though

These lines are from the usual Servant summoning chant, spoken by Zouken as he summons True Assassin from Kojiro's body. There's lots of different translations, but I'll give you my own.

Lines from left to right:
    I shall attain all the world's virtues
    I shall lay judgment on all the world's evils
    You of the Seventh Heaven, clad in three great words of power,
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Finally caught up with the manga, and considering Task, I'm really hoping we'll get some more original Sakura scenes. Like maybe some with her and Saber Alter. That'd be pretty cool.