Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 286873767778
Results 1,541 to 1,549 of 1549

Thread: Tentaquest (A Tentacle Romance Quest)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Peanut-007's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    *Angry Saber Noises*
    US Friend Code
    2+3

"We have entered an infinite recursion of Saber."

Oakhurst Library, Oakhurst, House Leorn, Sania
    December 2nd, 1502 AE
    Morning

I disturb Laura one last time, “Do you happen to have anything on the history of the town? Specifically the ruins?”

“Oh,” she looks up from her work again, “We don’t have a lot on the old city, unfortunately. You can probably find some history on the Old Kingdoms on that shelf to your left though.”

I follow her finger and start checking through the volumes. Eventually I come to one titled ‘The Rise and Fall of the Old Kingdoms’. I grab the tome and find myself a chair to sit as I look through it.

To summarize what I find within its pages, over two thousand years ago, the world was largely dominated by the Elves. Their long lives and mastery of magic enabled them to rule unchecked over most other races.

Then, for some reason the historian does not know, the Elves began to decline. Magic that was once easy became difficult, and their seemingly immortal lifespans became limited. Humans, amongst other slave races, recognized this weakness, and struck.

Even in decline however, the Elves were powerful, and thus humanity made pacts with the dark entities of the void in order to combat them. In time, the Elves were almost completely wiped out, the largest pocket of them surviving in Xhalandar, which suffered its own independent cataclysm around the same time.

Without the Elves though, the void’s demand for payment, and mankind’s lust for power soon turned the various factions against one another. These are generally known as the Old Kingdoms, but were often little more than tribes of humans lead by crafty warlocks and void-touched warlords. The ensuing chaos went on for almost 500 years and threatened to destroy humanity.

However, there came Joanna of Ramus, the supposed Daughter of God. She possessed miraculous power, and began a movement to purify the corruption that had swept over humanity. She brought an end to the Old Kingdoms, established the Church, and started the Age of Man, more commonly known as the Age of Enlightenment.

Putting down the tome, I go over how this relates to Oakhurst and the case. Laura seems to have implied that one of the Old Kingdoms were the ones who built the original town (and presumably its castle). If that were so, that explains why the cultists were trying to use it to do whatever void-touched sorcerer was used to create me. It also mean the ruins under the city are likely to be dark and rather twisted. However, it doesn’t seem like they have had a negative influence on the town above. Perhaps there is some relation to the powers and motivations of our kidnapper however.

All that aside, I realize quite a bit of time has passed. Noon is likely approaching or has passed. I get up from my chair, return the book, and start looking for Cassa. While my needs are not human, hers presumably are.
    I do a sweep of the library looking for her. Laura is still busy at her desk, another tome out for comparison, but Cassa seems elusive. Eventually, I hear a soft thud coming from the back of the library. Fearful that the kidnapper has returned, I quickly dart after the sound.

When I arrive however, this is no kidnapper, only Cassa. She is clutching a bottle in one hand the other on her chest. She seems to be lightly sweating. A book that she was evidently reading lays open on the floor.

“Is everything alright?” I inquire as I try to calm myself.

“I was involved in research and neglected to take medicine,” she explains as she retrieves the fallen book, “In a few moments, I should be fine.”

“Of a certain form,” Cassa places the bottle on the closest table and crouches down for the unfortunate tome, “Apologies for the book's mistreatment...”

My illusion looks concerned, “I'm more worried about you.”

“Don't waste your time, then. I am symptomless after treatment is taken,” She says plain, rather than defensive.

I pause a moment before pushing further, “I worry about those I work with."

“…Worries are bad for your health...Until you overcome them. The issue is mental. Without medicine, my thoughts would become incoherent, my judgement would falter, and, I might mistake an ordinary object to... another, very unpleasant object. The same stands for people.” She explains.

"What gave you that?" I wondered what horror could dispense such cruelty.

She only replies with one word, “Birth.”

I nod but remain silent. I did not know such illnesses were naturally occurring in humans. I had just assumed it was some other horrible creature like myself.

“Well,” I try to shift to my original purpose for coming. “I was wondering if you wanted to get something to eat.”

1) “There’s a restaurant not far from here.” – Go together
    2) “There’s a restaurant not far from here. I can get you something if you want to stay here.”
    3) “There’s a restaurant not far from here. I’ll make sure the journal is safe if you want to go.”
    4) “We can head back to my place. I have quite the cook.”

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

JP Friend Code
    I'll cast my vote for 1. as well.

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    That was a long read.....

#1.

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    4)

Home cooked meal are obviously the best.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

JP Friend Code
    897036422/300565270
    Blog Entries