Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2025282930

Thread: Light of Prometheus (Space Quest)

1 for now. 2 will definitely come up later but only after we foster our relationship enough to awkwardly try to tell her about her estranged grandfather.
    <Airen> I play hetero every once in awhile
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

2. With much awks and perhaps a little dose of embarassing nickname thrown in.

Well thats one way to nudge me to update this.

I still have option 2 like...1/4 written.
    Last edited by Janx; October 16th, 2015 at 01:04 AM.

Darn it, accidentally neco'd didn't I.

Sorta. People been bugging me to revive this and I've been meaning to.

BGM

Nicaea
    Aleria, Corscia System
    March 8th, 2451

“This is not the location of your friend,” Korinna observes as we depart the prowler on the outskirts of the city.

“I have someone I want you to meet first,” I assure her. I would probably be able to give her a more comforting smile if it wasn’t so bloody hot there. Despite Niceae being built into a gorge to create some shade, the ambient temperature of Aleria is still sweltering. I have long since gotten used to cooler temperatures since I lived here. I remember when I first left home I felt like I was freezing for weeks.

I remove my lab coat and tie it around my waist. I envy the environmental controls of Korinna’s armor, mixed with her ‘natural’ resistance to temperatures. I could probably hug her to cool off, come to think of it.

“You do not seem to be coping well with the temperature,” Korinna observes.

“I’ll be fine, let’s just get moving,” I assure her. I would probably find it amazing how much the human body could adapt to certain temperatures over time if I wasn’t on the bad end of it right now.

As we push forward, I notice little of Nicaea has changed. Its buildings are bleached prefabs stacked on top of one another like boxes. There’s some attempt to paint and decorate, though most of it was worn and ill-maintained. Only a few people mill about, most either enjoying their air conditioning, or off at work elsewhere. We’d have likely stuck out like a sore thumb if Korinna wasn’t influencing people to not notice us. Thankfully there shouldn’t be many cameras to spot us.

Despite being gone for so long, I still easily navigate the catwalks to my old house. It’s almost surreal, despite its state of disrepair, I still feel like I’m returning ‘home’.

I press the buzzer, one of those old push button ones, not a touch screen with camera most places have. I get no response from inside. I suppose it was a bit much to just arrive out of the blue. He’s probably working somewhere, or may have even moved out by now.

I push the buzzer again, holding it down a bit this time to make sure whoever is in there can hear us. Still no response. I shrug and beginning to turn when…

“Yeah yeah. Give me a moment.”

Dad.

There is some rustling inside, clinking of bottles, and groaning, but it doesn’t take too long before the door swings open. He looks much like I remember him. A mountain of a man, wearing a wifebeater and track pants. His hair is starting to grey, though it’s surprisingly well kept, and his beard is shaved, something I am not used to. It actually makes him look like a slightly shorter, older, and rugged version of Ajax.

We stand there just gawking at each other a moment before we hug. I’m not sure if it was me or him that started it. Despite how miserable my childhood was, I still miss my father. I simply didn’t realize how much till now.

“Juicy…are my eyes deceiving me? They said you were dead,” he says as we pull apart. He then looks over at Korinna, scrutinizing her armor shroud, “…Oh hey there, you a friend?”

1) Tell him the whole truth. I can’t lie to him.
    2) She’s my ‘daughter’. Long story, you’re probably better off not knowing most of it. I thought I’d drop in to let you meet her though.
    3) She’s a colleague of mine. I can’t risk telling him anything.
    Last edited by Janx; October 25th, 2015 at 02:02 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Peanut-007's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    *Angry Saber Noises*
    US Friend Code
    Space Daughteru Returns!

- - - Updated - - -

"We have entered an infinite recursion of Saber."

Blog Entries
    2 but without the airquotes

Eyyy the best quest
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

I just realized this quest has no index.

I guess I know what I'm doing before bed.

Actually there is, its just back at Lemnos.
    Last edited by Janx; October 19th, 2015 at 12:28 AM.