Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4444952535455 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1094

Thread: Shinzaverse/Masada's Chuuni Mind - Dies Irae/Kajiri Kamui Kagura/Senshinkan/Other Light Games

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Not sure if I mentioned this, but Lebensborn survivors are like Krypton survivors. Nominally, there are only 1 or 2, but more get added whenever the plot needs it. Speaking of, is Sieglinde a direct survivor or just descended from one? If the former... She's older than she looks, huh?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    If TV Tropes is to be believed, Marie end, which allows for multiple Hadou gods to generally coexist, goes to Kajiri Kamui Kagura, but at the end of that "sequel", Mercurius resets time again, and then DI Rea route starts. At the end of that, Marie is the only Hadou god left, but you know what? I'm not sure if I like that. On one hand, if Hajun appears again in Rea end, unlike Marie end, there would be no other Hadou gods to help fight him.

On the other hand, if Rea route truly makes it so that no other Hadou gods can emerge, having an "infinite term" monotheistic god just doesn't sit well with me. I would much rather have a polytheistic pantheon with the occasional small scuffle to keep things interesting (yes, Elder Scrolls universe), and, oh, yes, I am quite aware that "small scuffles" between gods can still leave hundreds of mortals dead. DI Pantheon might have had the answer to that, but not sure if we're going to see that in its entirety. In terms of Reinhard himself, as he mentioned, he has more respect for abilities that increase one's own power, rather than decrease the enemy's.

That's why Rusalka and Wilhelm are not worthy to be Battalion Commanders in his eyes. Therefore, I guess that he would also look down on my preferred, "non-chivalric" methods of using poisons to essentially troll enemies to death. Of course, I'm pretty sure that it's only because he believes that such methods cannot lead to true victory. If he is bested or even forced to try against such methods, it would probably pleasantly surprise him, given that all "surprises" are "pleasant" to him. Sorry for the wall of text.
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; November 23rd, 2019 at 11:11 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    If TV Tropes is to be believed
    well there's your problem

DI Rea does not come after KKK. What happens is that hajun attacks post-DI Marie route. From there there's a divergence. two possible things can happen.

Either hajun takes out Marie's hadou kyozon and usurps the throne - thus leading into KKK, which ends with hajun being unseated and the throne being taken by yaoyorozu no kami or whatever it's called.

Or, hajun doesn't take out Marie's hadou kyozon but still manages to beat everyone but merc before finally getting taken down. then merc resets the universe and eliminates 'all factors leading to the arising of hajun' in the past. this leads into DI Rea route. Hajun cannot appear in Rea end because merc has retconned him from ever existing

tldr KKK is not a sequel to DI in the true sense, more of a what-if gaiden branching off one possible outcome of marie end
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Sorry that KKK has not been officially translated yet. Given the state of Light, it's a miracle that we got IKaBey.

On the other hand, if Rea route truly makes it so that no other Hadou gods can emerge, having an "infinite term" monotheistic god just doesn't sit well with me.
    Even if Hajun will not appear, there is no guarantee that no other Hadou god will born. But since Marie's low allow multiple hadou they most probably will not try to actually take throne from Marie (iirc it was stated in kkk that Hajun is exception and any normal Hadou god won't kill her).
    But even than, sooner or later Marie's Apoptosis will appear to destroy her.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Again, that Pantheon of multiple gods playing tug of war with each other is the ideal for me.

Blog Entries
    idle thought while reading kasumi route in DIAA, what if masada read the heidegger wikipedia page instead of the nietzsche wikipedia page

you keep all the nazi stuff but instead of faust/wagner now everyone's quoting holderlin and parmenides and talking about the Destruktion of Metaphysics and the Fourfold and shit, and instead of muh nichijou we have muh Dasein-in-its-everydayness. it would be positively awe-inspiring in its stupidity. would read
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, Reinhard's whole thing is being Nietzsche's bird of prey who loves all he devours, though.

The 1st volume of Avesta is up for sale as ranobe now on https://ec.toranoana.shop/tora/ec/item/040030831039/
    Quinn looks smaller here than on previous arts:

Sorry if the question is stupid. But are there differences from LN to the WN? I had started to buy WN chapters to read, I don't know exactly what I should "prioritize" now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bar's Angel View Post
    Sorry if the question is stupid. But are there differences from LN to the WN? I had started to buy WN chapters to read, I don't know exactly what I should "prioritize" now.
    Iirc Masada wrote that the only difference will be additional illustrations in LN, so I don't think that there will be any text changes. You can just continue to read WN version (at least that's what I'm going to do).

I see! Thanks

I have some questions, I noticed that most of the Gods have they laws based on a religion, Mithra is Zoroastrianism, Muzan is Judaism, Satanael is Christianity,
    Reinhard is Norse mythology and Hajun is Buddhism, what religions are Mercurius, Marie and Ren laws ?

Also why Christianity (the religion) exist in Mercurius world? It exist in Paradise Lost (at least there's some symbols there) and it make sense for why would exist in Satanael world, seeing how he made his plan and what he actually wanted but I don't see much reason for it exist in Mercurius world

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Centurionzo View Post
    I have some questions, I noticed that most of the Gods have they laws based on a religion, Mithra is Zoroastrianism, Muzan is Judaism, Satanael is Christianity,
    Reinhard is Norse mythology and Hajun is Buddhism, what religions are Mercurius, Marie and Ren laws ?

Also why Christianity (the religion) exist in Mercurius world? It exist in Paradise Lost (at least there's some symbols there) and it make sense for why would exist in Satanael world, seeing how he made his plan and what he actually wanted but I don't see much reason for it exist in Mercurius world
    Wait, Muzan is Judaism? I didn't really get that impression from reading about his character at all. I'm not sure how "wallow in evil without any selfconsciousness your actions are wrong" equates to Judaism without invoking some serious unfortunate implications... And as far as I know Mercerius just represents the Nietzchean concept of Eternal Recurrence, not necessarily any religion particularly (though some religions do hold similar views). Marie and Ren's Laws seem more just an extension of their own personalities than clearly based on any religion either.

Also, for why Christianity exists in Mercerius' world, well, his world is just like ours (except for the magic and stuff, obvs) so why wouldn't it? As far as I know Mercurius doesn't even control the events of his world except that everything eternally repeats, so there's no reason Christianity or any other religion couldn't arise following that Law.

That's my understanding of it anyways. Not the biggest DI buff, so others can chime in to correct me if I got something wrong.

Gods law based on religion is only out-of-universe perspective, it's not like characters in-universe base their law on some religion they know. Also religions doesn't directly correspond with world - in Avesta we see that at least one character believe in some sort of afterlife, despite that out of universe we know that it wasn't a thing until Mercurius. And despite Muzan's world setting as we see it in Paradise Lost is based on Gnosticism and Christianity/Judaism (with all those Original Sin, evil Demiurge, angels, Sodom, etc) I doubt there was any actual religions in that world.

Mercurius law is based more on concept of Eternal Recurrence than on any religion.
    In kkk, actually, all gods described through some sort of Shinto-Buddist lens - for example, Ren's law is 無間地獄 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Av%C4%ABci), Reinhard's is Asura realm (修羅道).

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The Dies Irae anime was lacking in many ways, but in either way, I really want a full animated feature of Rusalka back story, especially when she decides to test her newfound powers on the stupid peasants who accused her of being a witch in the first place. As I repeatedly said, Castlevania's Lisa and Grimoire of Zero's Sorena left bad tastes in my mouth. On the other hand, I'm quite sure that Rusalka will taste good.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Given that it wasn't a "pure" DI post, I wasn't sure where to post this, so here's a link: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...24#post3097024

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The MangaGamer version of Acta est Fabula doesn't even need a completed playthrough of Amantes amentes. Glorious.

Avesta is ended, and it was great. Probably best thing from Masada that I read.
    Spoiler:

Best loli Frederica

Also most popular female character in popularity pool.

I wonder what Masada will do next. Iirc he planned story about Zero world, and we also still didn't get Avesta DramaCD.
    Last edited by Desann; July 16th, 2021 at 11:35 PM.

Wow, on today's Avesta stream (with vtubers Sirius and Roxanne) there was 2 big announcements:
    1. Avesta VN, full-voiced and (unfortunately) all-age.
    Spoiler:

2. New web-novel "Event Horizon Warfront Adityas" starting this Winter. looks like it will be some sort of space opera this time.