Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 54550535455
Results 1,081 to 1,094 of 1094

Thread: Shinzaverse/Masada's Chuuni Mind - Dies Irae/Kajiri Kamui Kagura/Senshinkan/Other Light Games

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Really wishing nothing but the best for these folks. Maybe this will be the start of their own T-M. of sorts.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I know that it has a lot of contexts, but in terms of Mercurius's speech at the beginning of the game about "the stale wine of an unearned victory", I wonder if it's a reference to several classic legends where the story, very early on, tells you that the so-called "hero" is protected by the gods and is thus ensured victory. At the very least, Journey to the West does this, where all the "dangers" that Sanzang experiences are only there to rack up his calamity counter to 81, but none of them are there to actually kill him. In other words, if his life is really in danger, some god will directly intervene to rescue him, regardless of the success or failure of his own disciples to rescue him. With literally no chance of defeat, is that really a victory? Imagine a sporting match where your enemy will occasionally make some good-looking moves to impress the crowd or make it look like you might lose but is ultimately rigged to take the fall, if you still can't win, despite the match handicap. Or more accurately, if it looks like that you really will lose, the referee will literally shoot your opponent to lock in your victory.

On the other hand, the real challenge is never touched upon beyond losing to it in the first few chapters what with Wukong losing to Buddha. Obviously, Mercurius can be directly confronted in Dies irae.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    After a long time and many breaks I finally finished reading Dies Irae.
    The voice acting was definitively the high point of the work to me, it may be the best I ever heard. I loved Mercurius' delightfully annoying voice, I never thought there could be a voice so annoying and yet so fun to listen to. Wilhelm's voice was another favorite of mine. The chants were peak chuuni and I fucking loved it.
    It does get kinda long-winded though, and it happened way too often of a scene ending just when I was really getting into it and then changing the pov thus killing my motivation to read (which was oddly nostalgic as it remembered me of the times I read actual(lol) books). Or maybe I'm just too boorish to appreciate the prose.
    The heroines didn't leave much of a impression on me. I guess my favorite in terms of personality and appearance is Rea but I ended up liking Kei quite a bit. Shirou best girl. Beatrice was adorable in the very little sol screentime she got.
    It's a shame other shinza banshou vns aren't translated.
    Last edited by Nanashi(kari); November 23rd, 2021 at 11:58 PM.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate. Much like Daybit, I am simply correct, and that is the end of the discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gosserbam View Post
    I am not a shitposter at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Impressive argument.

Mine, however, is superior: you are dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevkraken View Post
    And you want to be taken seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    The planet is on fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    GOT DICK? ANY PENIS? COCK DONATIONS?

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi(kari) View Post
    It's a shame other shinza banshou vns aren't translated.
    Interview with Kaziklu Bey (Dies Irae spinoff with Wilhelm as protagonist) is translated, and also there is translated light novel mostly about Rusalka - https://www.stuffiliketodo.net/proje...he_witch_2781/

Creator-Class Irregular Mahoutsukai Yoxall's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dies irae is back, though not in the way anyone would expect. Nexton's Deep One 虚無と夢幻のフラグメント (TonoFura) gacha will be having a collaboration with it on June 21st. Marie, Beatrice and Rusalka will be the featured characters.

Full PV

Rusalka

Beatrice

Marie

Quote Originally Posted by Yoxall View Post
    Dies irae is back, though not in the way anyone would expect. Nexton's Deep One 虚無と夢幻のフラグメント (TonoFura) gacha will be having a collaboration with it on June 21st. Marie, Beatrice and Rusalka will be the featured characters.

Full PV

Rusalka

Beatrice

Marie

Huh, that's kind of random. I have a friend who play this gacha, probably will ask him about that collab.

Well, it's not like Shinzaverse is dead - Masade is currently writing novel about zero Shinza - Event Horizon Warfront Adityas, and there is also Avesta VN in work.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Obvious, but:

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Shinza Bansho has loli Russians, too? https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/101823220 Link NSFW, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Shinza Bansho has loli Russians, too? https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/101823220 Link NSFW, of course.
    That's character from Senishinkan, another VN by Masada, which is not part of Shinza verse. She is pretty cool and her voice is awesome. Although, in Senshinkan it's hard to find a character who are not cool.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    https://shinza-bansho.fandom.com/wik...evna_Gurdjieva I'm guessing that this is in the Shinza Bansho wiki, then, purely because of the author, rather than it being part of that series' multiverse.

This is a Collaborative Wiki for the Shinza Bansho and Senshinkan universes, written by Takashi Masada
    Well, that's exactly what wiki's main page says.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    In any case, little chance of Rusalka and Keira meeting?

Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    In any case, little chance of Rusalka and Keira meeting?
    Yes. But, actually, I can't say that she is similar to Rusalka - Keira's character is pretty different. If you want Senshinkan character similar to Rusalka, that will be Higoromo Nanten
    There is even official art with them together - https://yande.re/post/show/327069 (iirc from one of artbooks).

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ah, if only we had the mobage to have voiced dialogue between them.