Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TSF Build Fighters IC

Blog Entries
    Aoi Moto
    Time: Afternoon
    Date: October 21, 2011

"Aoi Moto."

The shopkeep had to lean in a little bit to catch your name amongst the loud environment of the store. Looks like he doesn’t want to miss you saying your name.

“Aoi Moto. You must be pretty recent if you haven’t made yourself a Mechanic Name or Maker Brand. However, if you do settle on one let me know young lady. It’s best to make your own before the buyers make one for you if you know what I mean. It wouldn’t do if you were to end up with something like ‘More Blue Parts’ or something right?”

The shopkeeper chuckles slightly at his slight joke with a literal meaning of your name combined with a RPG rarity scale. While the joke might not have been funny, it was true that you didn’t want to end up with a cheesy name like that.

It just so happened that you glanced at the clock and saw the time. About one more minute till you had to meet your customers, then again… All you had was the meeting place (here) and their registered Eishi Callsigns (Mare and Rei).

You could always stay at the front desk and wait till they ask around for you or you could could always wander around. Well the second is a little difficult for a normal person, but that’s difficult for a normal person. Let alone yourself… So what should you do?

Dustin Ziobro

“Haha, no problem miss. I don't suppose you two just played some TSF fighters, or was she referring to winning something else?”
    The older one’s smile stopped twitching when you clearly didn’t mind that Koromo accidentally ran into you.

“We were hoping we could to tour this shop and do a quick BETA interdiction. However for some reason, she wanted to race me here as if we were kindergarteners again. Not that I can blame her...”

The girl sighed lightly before giving Dustin a resigned smile. That’s when Koromo popped up in front of you.

“I had to wait a wholeeeeeeeee week before I could do more TSF Fighters! At least, I ended up with you onii-san instead of some of the people downstairs. Otherwise, I would’ve had to destroy your TSF.”

Wait what did Koromo say. Her destroy your TSF? Surely that innocent-sounding voice didn’t just calmly state that she would destroy your TSF. No it must be a joke… You did a quick glance at Ako to see her pale a little bit.

“K-Koromo team-killing your teammates isn’t right.”

“Don’t worry Ako. Koromo won’t kill you or Onii-san so long as you don’t hold Koromo back.”

The scariest part was that it was a “statement” not a “threat.” Koromo believed that she could crush you easily. Thankfully, you were deemed “okay” for now…

“I’m sorry sir, but even I, her best friend for twelve years, can’t stop her once she’s in a TSF…”

An attendant cut into your conversation to signal the next availability of open TSF cockpits.

“Excuse me, but may the next batch of Eishi head to cockpits 16-20.”

Looks like you’ve been deployed to stop the stragglers that break past the 1st Defensive Line of Sasebo. Nothing too difficult especially since there hasn’t been the appearance of any Laser Class yet.

“Boringggggg! Koromo wanted to be deployed at the front lines.”

“You can try for a more active position tomorrow.”

You listened to the two chat happily while looking at their callsigns. Koromo’s callsign was “Ibuki” and she was using a SU-47 Berkut. Ako’s callsign was “Raiko” and was using a Type-00A Takemikazuchi.

Huh looks like your Element partner was taking a good bit of time to get here. Maybe they’re taking so long because they’re using a TSA or something? Well that would be some great to have in case, a huge wave breaks past the first defense line. You saw a F-15J streak past your group and crash land about 200 meters ahead of you.

“O-Ow… Looks like I messed up my landing.”

Despite the speed it was going, the F-15J was barely damaged. That guy must have placed in a lot of effort to raise his TSF’s specs to that level.

“Sorry for making you wait. I’m assigned to this flight. My Callsign is Tsuna. I’ll be in your care.”

Ivan Dragonov

“Oh? Good things, I hope?”
    “I don’t know! You’ll have to ask Sei-chan!”

Looks like you have to bother Sei if you ever wanted to know what she has been saying about you.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Mitsuki-san. I apologize for Sei, I know how she tends to get at times, so you have my sympathies for when she conveniently ignores what someone says. Now then..."
    “I don’t ig-”

Mitsuki interjected in a manner that seemed like she was going to stop you two from a childish argument.

“Mah. It’s okay. I think her straightforward, bulldozing nature is good.”

Or she could just toss fuel into the fire. That works too! Seeing her face turn from hope to embarrassment was sweet sweet vengeance. Maybe this will stop Sei from eating the last of your Chelsea Caramels next time.

“Not you too Mitsuki! Guys! I don’t ignore people!”

“Not bad. So Sei I'm guessing you're going to be picking up one of these kits today? And how about you, Mitsuki-san?”

Whatever her protests were, you were busy rummaging through the Japanese TSFs on sale while Mitsuki responded to you.

“Yup! Thought it might be a great way to relax after a workout. Enhance my reaction skills and stuff. My only problem is that I don’t really know the difference between all of these models. So what do you think would be great for the two of us?”

Oh perfect. You found the two TSF kits perfect for their personalities. You could always show this to them or you could always ask them what kind of TSF they might want. Well Sei can always grab her own since she does know about Muv Luv a little bit. Mitsuki on the other hand might have a bit more of a problem…

So it comes down to choosing what you think fits versus what they think looks “cool” or knowing girls “cute” TSFs.

Taro Akiyama
    Time: Afternoon.

"Anyways, what makes this thing so popular?"
    Erika thought about it for a bit.

“Well I guess it depends on the person. Some of the original Muv Luv fans liked Muvpla because it was due to appreciation of the original work. Other people just enjoyed building better and better TSFs. But the biggest reason why most people like Muvpla is due to the fighting aspects.”

She made a slight sigh upon the mention of fighting. Seems like Erika has a certain issue with the fighting part of Muvpla. Regardless, she continued her explanation.

“It’s already fun to fight, but fighting in an eighteen meter tall mecha makes things more fun. That’s without taking into account other strong Eishi or the creation of an abnormal equipment such as Railguns, Nayuta Drives, or even an original equipment.”

That’s when you reached the entrance of the store.

“Well what are we going to do first in this store?”

Terui Kaito/Aria Bridges

So you left behind the guy who dared to challenge you. Apparently you left him in a little bit of a shock because the second you left the stairway, you barely heard a “How unyouthful!” come from the first floor.

Whatever, you’ll crush him if he ever gets good at TSF Fighters. Now more importantly, you managed to get into the PvP line… behind a certain American duo. You barely managed to catch the words spoken from the Orange-Haired Girl in front of you. Looks like you’re likely to be grouped with these two.

“Aria Bridges, originally from California. Let’s cut to the chase.”
    “Nice to meet you Aria. Let’s have a fair fight in a few more minutes.”

The following wait was pretty quiet until you were called to your cockpits.

The random game type for your match was low Model damage Free For All. Relatively simple game type. Eliminate all players to win or hide out

The stage you were placed in was problematic to say the least. This blizzard was a living hell for your radar. Every damn thing was going to be masked with the sheer amount of snow cluttering your radar unless you were like an AWACS TSF or had set-up a more advanced radar algorithm to sort fast and slow-moving objects.

At the very least, you could see clearly thanks to your TSF.

[Pilot Stat: ACT is lowered by one rank]

[TSF Stat: ELC is lowered by one rank]

Terui Kaito
    Russian City (Blizzard): Russian Orthodox Church

You seem to have started nearby some kind of partially destroyed Russian Orthodox church. A little to the northeast of you, you could make a vague outline of an unfinished tower about one kilometer away.

Aria Bridges
    Russian City (Blizzard): Park

You spawned in the middle of a wide open park so you could see a majority of the landmarks such as the outline of a church (west), an unfinished tower (north), tall parking garage (east), and a ferris wheel (south). You were roughly equally distant from all of these unique landmarks of the city. About a kilometer away.
    Last edited by Kuroyuki; June 14th, 2015 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Woops I forgot to add that <.<

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Dranes's Avatar
    Taro Akiyama

"A Nayuta drive...?"

The boy thought out loud to Erika's words, a railgun made some sense but the term she used was completely foreign to him. He doubted his machine was equipped with something like that, it seemed like a pretty normal rust bucket...one he had taken a liking to but nothing like the other machines that were on display around them. Hell, he doubted he could even fix the damn thing if it was damaged, it's not like he was the one that built it to begin with.

The reason for why that old guy had given it to him still bugged him, did he really think he'd come back to this shop? Well...he was right.

"Dunno, I'm pretty green when it comes to this thing. I just got my model yesterday."

A simple but honest explanation, leaving out any mention of building the unit he used.

"Not really sure what it can do either but I had fun when I battled with it yesterday."

Yeah, that was actually fun. The thrill of combat against that guy had managed to fire him up, to get him out of that lethargic state. To what Erika said, he'd probably fall into that category: the fighters, those who get the most out of a good bash and not simply enjoy the setting. Really, he had no clue what this 'Muv Luv' was but after yesterday there was at least a spark of interest in him about it.

"Maybe trying out practice with it could be fun unless there's something else you want to do here first?"

Aoi Moto

The redhead cringes at the suggested name of her brand. Insultingly low ranked for what she makes and a terrible pun. Proper motivation to decide on a brand though, it wouldn't do to have such a humiliating name attached to her creations.

Divine Saint Lab? Radiant Research? Endless Skies? Blue Steel Works? Scratching her head she lets the names bounce around in her head. Perfectly normal acceptable names all of them. Maybe not flashy enough?

Nodding her head in agreement with the NPC she catches sight of the time and pushes thoughts of names away for the future. The timing couldn't be much better than that, now to meet her customers!

Looking over her shoulder at the still busy store a shiver runs down her spine at the thrall of humanity. That encounter level is too high. Teeth nash at her fingernails as she worries against the ticking time.

How again is she supposed to recognize them? An Eishi's call-sign wasn't enough to go by to spot someone unless...

Aoi looks back towards the old man behind the counter.

they knew all the Eishi who came through the shop.

"D-do you know Rei and Mare? Eishi."

Stuttering only once she acknowledges the time honored tradition of asking NPC's for direction. She doesn't want to waste the entire day looking for her buyers.
    Collection of cherished moments
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    I'LL KILL YOU PLUE
    <Zagrin> I'll kill ya Plue

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar
    Ivan Dragonov

Ivan had no doubt that the kits he had picked out would be perfect for those two girls, even though he hadn't paid much attention to the competitive side of the game he was certain that they'd be able to easily trash any other beginner they came up against with these machines. After all there wasn't anything fun about losing, was there? Thus showing them these two suits was clearly the obvious choice.

However something tugged at the back of Ivan's mind, a memory from back when he had first begun playing TSF Fighters. His first model he had picked out himself, built himself and fought with it and in the end his style simply didn't mesh with that of the machine. A loss after loss after loss with that old unit, yet even so he had really enjoyed his time back then with the game. It was actually strange really, compared to the him right now. Perhaps they would be just like him from back then? At least he knew he wouldn't of enjoyed if someone dictated to him what to use.

Yeah, he'd let them pick what they want to use themselves. He could lend a helping hand when it came to the construction itself.

"Not sure if you two have found something you'd like to pilot, but..."

Something had caught his eye and a wry smile spread across his face as he picked up the box from a stack labeled as a bargain bin. Interestingly enough, all the models from the stack were the exact same one.

Certainly he had decided they'd pick their own kits, but still that didn't mean he couldn't have a little fun.

"Sei, I think I've found the perfect machine for you."

With that he presented his long time friend the Type-77 Gekishin, also widely known to the fandom as the Gekishit.

Dustin Ziobro
    Location: K's TSF Hangar 3rd Floor (2nd Defensive Line of Sasebo in VR)

wha-SMACK "O-Ow... Looks like I messed up my landing. Sorry for making you wait. I'm assigned to this flight. My Callsign is Tsuna. I'll be in your care."
    . . .

This is supposed to be my partner? Well, at least he picked a suitably robust TSF that should suit his skill level. It looks like the chibi berserker in her bloodlust is probably gonna handle the bulk of the BETA anyways. If anything I'll probably have to worry about making sure he doesn't get in her way more than the BETA...

Opening up the helmet bag he had been carrying with him till now, Dustin donned the specialized helmet equipped with twin retinal projectors and thousands of dollars of customized computing hardware. After turning it on and sitting through a split second of boot-up text complete with "Preceding paragraph" dialogue, he ran a diagnostic on the new hardware, checking each of the DAS cameras individually.

"Ah good, looks like no percussive maintenance will be necessary after all... and it's nice to meet ya Tsuna. Just call me Dustin for now."

A quick double-check of the weapons, ammo, and avionics and everything seemed in order and good to go!

"By the way Tsuna this is my first game in several months and on a completely overhauled TSF, so I'd like to just stick to supporting our fearless vanguard for the time being while testing out the new specs... I don't care to get in their way either, sound good?"

Just like in the fleet I suppose... typically it's best to leave the young adrenaline junkies to lead the formation.
    "Fear the quiet people, for you do not know what they are thinking."

Blog Entries
    Aria Bridges
    Russian City (Blizzard): Park

Aaaah, she hated the cold. It never snowed where she’d lived, and to be honest, she hated it. There was nothing comfortable about all that fluffy white stuff in the slightest. Frozen water happened to cause way more problems than it was worth, especially right now. Despite the fact she could make out landmarks in the blizzard, there was still one thing quite apparent.

She couldn’t see shit. That was annoying.

Nevertheless, she knew one of her opponents was a sniper. Best to get into a building. With that in mind, she picked the church, for no real, apparent reason. It was a bit far, but like damn she’ll be sniped in a house of God rather than out in the open.

-------

Movement
    1007 to 0509 (8/23 AP)

Terui Kaito

"And so it begins." Kaito announced to himself and grinned. No matter the opponent, no matter the conditions, he was sure that he would be able to grasp victory.

The red-haired pilot scanned the area around the church carefully, attempting to pierce the fierce snowfall. The white fog of snow filled the horizon and obscured his vision. He couldn't see anything nearby save a few buildings nearby. That and a huge tower looming ominously in the distance.

He didn't like it.
    While Kaito was competent in his shooting, sniping wasn't something he did. That was more his sister's style. On the other hand, he liked a face-to-face approach.

Kaito kept to the walls of the church and carefully moved towards the corner of the buildng to peek out, rifle in hand and finger on the trigger. The first thing he saw he would fill with lead.

----------------------------
    Movement
    0112 to 0311 (6/28 AP)
    Last edited by arkturus; July 2nd, 2015 at 08:16 PM.
    <Airen> I play hetero every once in awhile
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

Blog Entries
    Aoi Moto

The shopkeeper took what you assumed to be a thoughtful kind of pose instead of an instant response like you thought it would’ve been. What kind of game has a NPC res- oh right. The horrible game called life where NPCs aren’t perfect or conveniently repeat lines for you.

“I think recall someone mentioning the callsign Rei. Black-hair. Purple eyes. I think he went to the fourth floor. While the callsign Mare doesn’t ring any bells, I’ll let them know you went to the fourth floor if that’s alright with you.”

One out of two isn’t that good, but at least you have a lead on one of them. So that’s the good news. Bad news is that you’ve made them wait. The NPC has done his job so you could always just leave right now, but you can always do a quick thank you to him before leaving. Then again… It’s bad to leave your customer waiting even if he arrived ten or so minutes before the meeting.

Taro Akiyama

“I don’t mind helping you practice, but I’ll have to rent a model from the digitizer unless you don’t mind waiting for me to build a quick TSF.”

Perfect. While she seems to have problems talking about fighting, at least she’s willing to fight you in a practice fight. Wait did she just say you could “rent” TSFs? How would something like that work since as far as you know. It’s insert or make a pilot card at the digitizer. Digitize your TSF and it’s stuck to your pilot card.

Eh whatever it’s mostly her problem. So you could just follow her around or you could always tell her you’ll meet up with her on the second floor.

Dustin Ziobro
    Location: K's TSF Hangar 3rd Floor (2nd Defensive Line of Sasebo in VR)

“N-Nice to meet you Dustin-san.”

This guy seems to be awfully shy and anxious. It’s almost like it’s his firs- Oh god it’s his first time no wonder he’s crashing around. Most people take a few free battle rounds to get the hang of piloting first, but this guy went to the most unforgiving place. BETA. With good luck, you won’t have to deal with an-

“Attention 2nd Defensive Line! A good bit of BETA has broken past us!”

Or the 1st Defensive Line can let a good bit of BETA into your region and judging from the numbers of BETA. The 1st Defensive Line was taking a beating.

“T-that’s going to be my first BETA encounter?!? There’s so many!”

“I think we can hold this even if Koromo isn’t at her best today… Maybe.”

“Yes! There’s a big wave of BETA!”

At the very least someone is happy about this situation. Normally people would be a little discouraged about being in a PUG with that much. After all, fighting a big group of BETA took either lots of player trust or skill. At the very least, you could say three out of the four of your group were proficient.

“Ako we’re going in!”

With that said, Koromo started moving towards the BETA.

Wise-Up!

Koromo "Ibuki"
    MEC: ?
    ACT: ?
    PLT: B (?)
    CLS: ?
    ACC: ?
    PAS: C

Perks:
    ??? - For some reason, Koromo’s stats feel higher than they should be… Why is that?

??? - ???

SU-47 "Ibuki"
    MNV: B
    ARM: B
    WPN: D
    ELC: C
    ENG: C

HP: 480 HP
    Fuel: 300
    AP: 26 AP
    Stealth Tier: N/A
    Extra Ammo Capacity: 7 Clips
    Movement Costs: 3 AP

Ako "Raiko"

MEC: ?
    ACT: ?
    PLT: A (?)
    PAS: D

Perks:
    Calming Aura:
    An invaluable skill during a sortie. While no one faces death like in the series, it is stressing to be surrounded by BETA or enemy TSFs. Ako’s presence helps calm down those about to panic.
    [Passive 1: Due to a calmer head, Ako and her allies within six hexes receive a 1 AP reduction in their actions.]

??? - For some reason, Ako is as strong as Koromo...

Type 00A "Raiko"

MNV: B
    ARM: D
    WPN: C
    ELC: C
    ENG: C

HP: 240 HP
    Fuel: 300
    AP: 25 AP
    Extra Ammo Capacity: 7 Clips
    Movement Costs: 3 AP

"Tsuna"
    MEC: A (?)
    ACT: E
    PLT: E
    PAS: A (5)

Perks:
    ??? - ???

??? - ???

F-15J "Kagerou"

MNV: A
    ARM: A
    WPN: A
    ELC: A
    ENG: A

HP: 600 HP
    Fuel: 500
    AP: 15 AP
    Extra Ammo Capacity: 9 Clips
    Movement Costs: 2 AP

Actions
    Koromo:
    Moved: 1007 to 1004
    AP: 6/26

Ako:
    Moved: 0908 to 1005
    AP: 8/25
    Last edited by Kuroyuki; June 24th, 2015 at 03:38 PM.

Aoi Moto

No, she's on time. There's no way that she is in the wrong for his mistake in time. In fact isn't that a bad thing on his part even, coming early?

Either way she at least has a lead to go on, hopefully there is an elevator in this shop. The prospect of 3 flights of stairs up makes her legs ache just thinking about it.

Holding back her internal complaints on the low specs of the real word she doesn't reply with a thank you to the NPC, even for a helpful one that would just be too weird. Still, it could be useful for finding more clients for her custom TSF's and equipment. Hesitating for a moment longer she carefully assembles her words.

"... ...... ...? ..... ... ."

No, that didn't come out right at all. Maybe she best try again later.

This is a repeatable quest right? Right?

She
    Fails completely
    does her best
    at keeping the embarrassment from showing in the face of her quest failure as she leaves clumsily darting off, searching for the elevator up.
    Last edited by Plue; June 23rd, 2015 at 08:41 PM.
    I'LL KILL YOU PLUE

Blog Entries
    Ivan Dragonov

Sei upon receiving the figure could be described with this phrase, “did he seriously just hand me THIS!” It seemed like she was highly doubting her eyes when she saw what you handed her. That was the sheer power of the infamous TSF nicknamed the “Gekishit.”

Ivvvannn-chaaaaaaaan

Wait why does she have that scary gleam in her eyes. It was just a joke surely she wouldn’t take it that seriously! Who are you kidding? Of course she would take the fact that you gave her a Gekishit and told her that it was perfect for her seriously! That idio-

“YOU IDIOT!”

The last thing you saw before you blacked out was Sei throwing her fist into your gut while Mitsuki looked at the entire scene with surprise and confusion. Looks like you shouldn’t make of Sei for future reference.
    BAD END #1

Would you like to participate in Mitsuki’s Training?
    YES
    <NO>

Or so you thought. Thankfully, you just woke up on the 4th Floor of the shop. It’s sort of scary when you saw that it was a bad end and even scarier when you saw it was only the FIRST one. Whatever, you’re all fine now so what is happening right now?

You opened your eyes to find yourself on the lap of Mitsuki?

“Oh looks like the Sleeping Prince is finally up again. So how was your nap?”

She gave you a quick wink while working on… a Type-94 Shiranui judging by the uncut pieces she held in her hands? Judging by the awkwardness that she was attempting to cut out a piece, maybe you should give her a hand. There was something nagging you but what was it?

Aria Bridges
    Russian City (Blizzard)

Nothing happened. There weren’t any gunshots. No rushing TSFs. Just absolutely nothing. Just snow falling down. Since you started in the center, you were expecting something to happen. Like that transfer student sniping you with their dirty Mk.57, but nothing happened. All you got was a radar ping of a… SU-47 and a Mig-21 south of you.

Where the hell is that transfer student...

Terui Kaito

It was quiet… You were expecting something like your enemies rushing you so that you could swiftly crush them. Instead all you got was snow. Just slowly falling to the ground. What the hell. This was not how you imagined your debut in your new town.

Whatever let’s just wait till the radar pings something… One hit due east let’s go get hi-. Wait is that an American TSF directly ahead of you flying into that skyscraper? You weren’t quite sure what model it was was but it was one of those dirty stealth fighters with what seems to be a very very big gun.

Terui Kaito

Kaito weighed his options. On one hand, the ping on the radar to the east was closer. It would also be less noticeable than jumping out into the open to deck the american TSF, which would just be asking to be shot at. On the other hand, he really hated snipers. To be unable to face an opponent head on, face-to-face was not only unmanly but it also didn't allow the combatants to experience their opponents' full strength. It was too distant, so devoid of the clash of wills that Build Fighters was made to be.

He oriented towards the location of tower that the American TSF was taking refuge in and estimated the distance.

The target was just outside of a standard jump. Perfect.

Kaito smirked in anticipation for his first battle in Akira's fixed up TSF. His first engagement was going to be rough for a model that was just pieced together from fragments. Revving up his motor blades, the red pilot dashed out of cover then activated his hip thrusters, launching himself into the air towards the skyscraper.

As he approached melee range Kaito boosted again, accelerating his trajectory, his first blow in his sister's suit.

He was going to show that coward what real strength was like and punch him in the goddamn face.

----------------------------
    Movement:
    0311 to 0410 (3/28 AP)
    Standard Jump 0410 to 0903 (8/28 AP & 50/300 ENG)
    Burst Jump (9/28 & 60/300 ENG)

Attack:
    Blade Motor (12/28 AP)
    Last edited by arkturus; July 14th, 2015 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Kuro was WRONG
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

Ivan Dragonov

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuki
    “Oh looks like the Sleeping Prince is finally up again. So how was your nap?”
    "Good, that is if I forget that one image I saw when I blacked out..."

Really? Seeing a Bad End screen of all things when he was blacking out? What next, a selection screen popping up as to who he should spend his time with? He wasn't even that big of a fan of visual novels any more, so seeing something like that was weird, if nothing else.

Still didn't Sei think she had gone just a little overboard? It was just a little joke, she didn't have to go and knock him out like that! Although probably the more enthusiastic of the Muvpla crowd would say he had gotten his just rewards. Gekishins were called Gekishits for a reason after all.

Ivan sighed and turned his head, getting a better look at the TSF Mitsuki was working on. It seems she had picked the Shiranui. It was a decent suit, even if it wasn't necessarily the ideal one it was unlikely that she would have much issues with piloting it. However there was still the matter of the construction itself, you couldn't much use a TSF if it was still a bunch of parts not even cut from the sprue. In that regard he could clearly see she was still a newbie with how she was cutting out the parts.

"Hey, if you need any help with that just feel free to ask. Also...she didn't actually start building that Gekishin, did she?"

Blog Entries
    Aria Bridges
    Russian City (Blizzard)

A Terminator. Those were worthy Russian opponents, she supposed, even if those blasted sisters piloted one. She’d always liked the identity of blade motors. Lean, mean cutting machines that just tore up other people’s precious work in an instant. That sort of efficiency was pretty admirable.

Besides, most Terminators couldn’t detect her precious Shiranui. She could leave them alone for now. The Mig, on the other hand, was a huge problem. She had no range. It was her crippling flaw, and anything that could or would shoot needed to go down immediately.

In an instant, the Shiranui launched itself towards the Mig, aiming to cut it down immediately. A flurry of blows, aiming to shred it all.

-------

0509 -> 0713 (Short Boost, 25 EN, 4 AP)
    Melee Halberd 3 AP
    Scorpion Mount Pylons 2 AP x 2

275/300
    12/23 AP

Taro Akiyama

"You can rent these things too? So what, like a car?"

That was the only comparison he could make and it seemed adequate, after all both were machines of a sort. Still it didn't seem right, wouldn't it be better if she fought with something she made? It was a hypocritical thought in hindsight considering his own situation, his machine wasn't his own after all...simply a random gift from that guy and for what real reason? Because of one fight? He sighed inwardly, what did it matter anyways? It was just going to be a bit of practice anyways, it was doubtful any real damage would happen...or if the fight would even be fun.

Well, even if she didn't like talking about fighting, best not to write her off yet.

"Well, I don't mind either way, though if you're going to rent one mind showing me how it works?"

Blog Entries
    Aoi Moto

You did your best to talk to the NPC, but you couldn’t say anything. The NPC stood at their station patiently before another NPC asked for the shop NPC’s help. Before leaving he gave a friendly wave goodbye. Still that doesn’t help your embarrassment. You failed a simple “Say Goodbye” Quest. Like who fails that?!?

So you glumly found the elevator and to your displeasure. It had a line. A line that seemed to promise that you would be crammed in pretty closely with other people.

What is with this sudden difficulty spike?!? First you had to actually LEAVE your room then talk to a NPC. Next you have to be in very close proximity with other people? It’s almost like the game designer for Real Life likes bullying people like you. So what do you do? Go up in that cramped elevator or…

Terui Kaito

You saw that there was an enemy right next you that you could definitely take, but the thought of some SNIPER infuriated you. You flew straight and true at the enemy determined to rip them into shreds with your Blade Motors.

Despite your sudden boost towards them, the F-22A noticed your approach due to a radar ping. He landed on the closest suitable shooting spot on the unfinished skyscraper and took out his Mk.57 and attempted to shoot you with it while you were flying at him.

Battle Calculation
    [(A (B) ACT (80) + B MNV (80)) - (B ACC (80) + 20)]
    160 - 100 = 60% chance of dodging (8)
    Roll: 14

DODGED.

You managed to dodge the enemy’s counterattack to get into range with your Blade Motors. The sniper attempted to dodge away from melee attack by using a quick burst jump.

Terui Kaito's Battle Calculation
    [(AA (A) CLS (100) + B (A) ACT (80)) - (D (C) Enemy ACT (40) + B (C) Enemy MNV (80))]
    180 - 120 = 60% (8)
    Roll: 11

HIT!
    Damage:
    F-22A HP: 120/120
    (AA (A) CLS (120) + 100) x 2 = 440.
    120 - 440 = -280 HP

F-22A has been DESTROYED.

You managed to destroy the Sniper. Now that you’re up here. You should be able to pick and choose your next targets with impunity. Speaking of targets, there was just an explosion nearby where that Mig was located. So looks like there was another person there… Let’s greet them.

Aria Bridges
    Russian City (Blizzard)

You watched the Terminator fly away. It reminded you of /THEM/ but they were going to be a great thing to fight in comparison to that transfer student. Speaking of Russian TSFs, there was a perfect target right next to you.

You did a short boost jump towards them. While it wasn’t quiet, you were confident that the Mig wasn’t going to notice your Shiranui Second Phase 3 what with the Blizzard and that guy who just did a completely obvious boost jump towards the skyscraper.

You jumped behind the Mig and swung your melee halberd and then spun to use your scorpion mount pylons. The Mig didn’t even notice while he tried to aim at the SU-47 “Berkut.”

Aria Bridge's Battle Calculation
    Mig-21 HP: 360/360
    (AA CLS (120) + 100) x 1.5 = 330
    360 - 330 = 30

Unyielding Blade Repository
    CLS and ACT Check: AA CLS > B CLS.
    SUCCESS!

(AA CLS (120) + 100) x .75 = 165 x 1.1 = 182
    (AA CLS (120) + 100) x .75 = 165 x 1.1 = 182

30 - 364 = -334 HP

The Mig was cutdown in one second and the next second it exploded. One Russian down. One more to go.

Ivan Dragonov

“You saw an image before blacking out? Like what, a game over screen?”

How did she? No wait don’t take it seriously. She’s obviously just joking judging by her light laugh. So now that you’re awake, you looked at Mitsuki’s TSF and saw that it wasn’t a Type-94 Shiranui but the Type-04 Shiranui Second. While it wasn’t a Type-00R, it certainly was better statistically. Well that’s assuming she could build it…

“I-I could use some help. I can’t seem to cut these pieces too well from the mold without damaging it. Gekishin? Was that the one you gave previously? I think she grabbed something else, but I found this before she was done.”

She showed you the slightly damaged pieces and the ones with little nips from the mold still on it. You were going to show her how to cut and prune it properly…

“I’m back with my TSF!”

But Sei came back in happy mood and stopping you from showing Mitsuki how to properly make a TSF.

“Behold Sei-sama’s great TSF!”

In her hands was the Type-82A “Zuikaku” aka the overpriced Gekishit variant used by the Imperial Royal Guard until they created the Takemikazuchi in the 2000s. Is she an id- Waitt there’s something peculiar about this box. They never had a non-scale version of that! What kind of kit is hiding in there?!?

Taro Akiyama

“Well sort of? I get a temporary account and then I’m assigned a TSF. Depending on the damage and rarity of the TSF, I’m charged more money. Here I’ll show you.”

She went to a kiosk and selected a “day” pass before choosing an EF-2000 as her TSF. Then she slid in presumably a down payment before she received a card similar to one you owned. The only difference was the lack of a name in the “Pilot Name” section.

“So Akiyama-kun want a one v. one fight or do you want to fight more people?”
    Last edited by Kuroyuki; July 21st, 2015 at 09:08 PM. Reason: WOOPS

Aoi Moto

Forced into a small box with other people? Close enough that she might even bump into them?!

Game designer, game designer. This one has a complaint for your level design. Where is the report ticket button?

One meter's distance, is that too much to ask for?

Casting her gaze around the desperate thought of taking the stairs crosses her mind, legs already aching at the mere thought four flights.

What kind of Sophie's choice is this?

Steeling her resolve she shuffles forward as the elevator doors open, backpack clutched like a shield in front of herself as she tries to take up as small an area in the metal box of torture as she can waiting for the doors to slide open on the top floor.

The stores hours already forcing her to deal with the ridiculous light of the sun, and now this mass of humanity. How much more will she have to put up with?

Uuuuu, hopefully she can finish this sale quickly and go murder some pixels until the store closes. All alone in the cockpit, and a field full of targets sounds very relaxing now.
    Last edited by Plue; July 21st, 2015 at 12:44 AM.
    I'LL KILL YOU PLUE

Taro Akiyama

"More people? So a battle royale?"

It was an interesting prospect and he had already done a one on one before, though if the guys that fought around here were as good as the old man he'd be in trouble. Scratching his head, Taro glanced across the shop, taking each face as a potential opponent...well it didn't seem like anyone around looked that strong. If anything, fighting more than one person would probably make things more interesting, maybe even spark up a flare in him, god knows nothing else today had.

"Yeah, lets try that out."

He gave a nod with his words as he looked to the battle area, the only place he really was familiar with.

"We just have to beat everyone else right?"

Terui Kaito

Kaito's mouth broke into a wry smile as the would-be-sniper fell before him like melted butter. It sure felt good to be back in the game. Never mind that his first opponent was just on the level of a storm trooper, another fool, the likes of which were a dime a dozen. There was a childish glee to be had for absolutely obliterating his opponent.

But his glee turned somber. How pathetic. How was he supposed to get strong like this? Why was he still bothering such low level opponents? What did he have to do to get a half-way decent opponent around here?

An explosion erupted from behind a building and Kaito remembered the two american girls that stood in front of him in the line. Could it be? The red pilot fired up his thrusters and maneuvered himself over to the location of the explosion. He wanted to confirm with his own eyes if there was someone among the sea of fools who took this game seriously, who was strong, who could be called a warrior.

He had to know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Movement:
    Standard Jump 0903 to 0911 (5 AP & 50 ENG)

AP: 23/28
    ENG: 190/300
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Dustin Ziobro
    Location: K's TSF Hangar Third Floor (2nd Defensive Line of Sasebo in VR)

Loadout Configuration chosen for this mission:
    x4 XAMWS-24 (2 hands, 2 pylon mounted)
    x2 AIM-54 Phoenix pods (6 missiles)
    x2 GWT-1 External Propellant Drop Tanks

"Welp, let's get started shall we? Tsuna, on me, let's go for a pincer maneuver and overlap our fields of fire with theirs. We should get some good coverage if we position on the hills to the west of us. Don't waste your ammo till you can see the destroyers' backsides."

No idea if the other two are planning on hitting the destroyers or going for the grapplers first, but in whichever case we should be a in a good enough position to take out one together and move on to the other...

--------------------------

Movement:
    0907 to 0807 (2/28 AP)
    Short Jump 0807 to 0307 (25/400 ENG and 3/28 AP)

375/400 ENG remaining
    23/28 AP remaining
    Last edited by HYuy; July 29th, 2015 at 10:59 PM.
    "Fear the quiet people, for you do not know what they are thinking."

Ivan Dragonov

"Sure, I'd be happy to help although I probably should go see what Sei's gone and put together before she goes and gives me another one of her knockout punches."

Excusing himself, Ivan got up and took a look at the newly presented TSF Sei had made. The build was decent, not perfect but certainly didn't have any of the amateur mistakes one so often sees. However something caught his attention, something that made him surprisingly lose his calm demeanor.

"Where did you...!?"

Catching himself from saying any more, he coughed as if he was clearing his throat and regained his composure.

"T-that is to say not a bad job with the construction, Sei, not a bad job at all. I do have to ask though, where did you get this kit because, well, as far as I know there never was a model of that unit, well none that were made by any of the official manufacturers and I've never heard of a retailer selling custom kits before. Custom, completed suits sure, but kits not a chance and then there's that box which looks...well as official as they get!"

Ivan had now started talking to himself more than he was to say, puzzled by the conundrum that had appeared before him.