Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3944474849

Thread: The BAMBOO BROOM DIARY (Nasu and Takeuchi blog)

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    I read that. Theoretically he could have done it 6 years ago if he was a hack. Even with Near Side released(Arc True though?) he'd still have to dance around things is my point. Though I guess that depends on what he would even write.
    I'm betting it's going to involve Neko Arc. My guess is he wants to tie the Tsuki collage with a later Melty Blood Boss Rush storyline.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    I'm betting it's going to involve Neko Arc. My guess is he wants to tie the Tsuki collage with a later Melty Blood Boss Rush storyline.
    Hm, I figured his Tsuki collab would have a more serious tone in line with his other collabs but a comedic one with Neco-Arc could be fun. He did also hint that he’d like to add Phantasmoon if they ever did a Carnival Phantasm collab so that’s something they can do for Neco-Arc as well.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Mashu did tell Shiki they'd meet again so wouldn't be surprising.

Oooh Im excited to see him post more I really hope he does these are really sweet.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    In hindsight, Nasu did in fact tell the truth.

US Friend Code
    New one, Nasu’s watched Hazbin Hotel

I know he’s like a big media consumer but I’m constantly caught off guard when he talks about how he’s watched recent big things. Hazbin Hotel seems rather popular in Japan though in general.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Okay but where is the Nasu ff7 rebirth diary where says I'll be gone in a month playing FF7

Your not a TYPE MOON fan if you don't even own a TM Merch or haven't fapped to a TM character.

Nasu seems to be watching a lot of shit i wish he actually uses it as reference to create something actually new

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    2024/2/14: Untitled. (Kinoko)

I often find myself thinking about Alastor ever since last week, and when I’m not careful, I even start humming INSANE as well. I never imagined I would get this hooked on a character at the age that I’m in. Thanks Amazon Prime.

If you like animation, devils, dramas about those who try their darnedest to somehow live life to the fullest, and innovative productions, then you should go give Hazbin Hotel a viewing right this second.

The first episode starts off very information dense, so you might think that you’re not quite gonna be able to keep up, but once Adam’s musical starts in the second part, those impressions go flying. After that, it’s just a nonstop ride until the finale of episode eight.

◆

These days when you mention “Tonelico”, a certain wildcat reporter in a snazzy suit comes to mind. Real crazy manga we got on our hands, don’t we? Nothing less from the fetish-exhibition that is Jump+. I love it, personally.

Greetings. Valentine’s is here, isn’t it? I was personally responsible for the fairy-gang together with Nemo Santa. That said, Nemo and Nemo Santa are slightly different when it comes to their roles, so I thought I’d explain.

In the main story, Sion is the one who summoned/formed Heroic Spirit Nemo, while Nemo Santa was formed through his own wishes on the premises of the sort of what-if story that the event represented. Or that’s how I think about it.

Well then, Happy Valentine.
    References

Alastor: Hazbin Hotel character. INSANE is one of his character songs.
    Tonelico: Main character of a new manga in Jump+ called Hitoner which follows the adventures of a feline society that discovers a human.
    Last edited by Petrikow; February 15th, 2024 at 07:23 PM.