Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 71215161718192227 ... LastLast

Thread: The BAMBOO BROOM DIARY (Nasu and Takeuchi blog)

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well I wouldn't really say that about Extella's routes but... you're still on Tamamo route so lol spoilers

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    oh?

ok.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries

2016/11/12: Grateful EXTELLA (Kinoko)

Thanks to koto and canonrap for editing help.

---

Fate/EXTELLA is out!
    I'm truly grateful to the production team and everyone who waited for the new EX title.

I can't fully express my gratitude, but at least allow me to repay it with words.
    So, I've decided to upload this EXTELLA/zero outline, which was never meant to see the light of day.

"How does the start of a new series treat EXTRA and CCC?"

This was made to address that problem.
    I wanted to put this in a book someday if there was a chance, but I might as well publish it here.
    This doesn't contain spoilers for EXTELLA, so those of you who have beaten both EXTRA and CCC can read it freely.

It's long, so I'll divide it into two parts.

◆◆◆

■ Fate/EXTRA/EXTELLA Character Outline

※ There's only one route, so Nero takes the role of saving, guiding, and helping Hakuno grow.
    Don't forget that this is a boy-meets-girl story.

・ Kishinami Hakuno (Protagonist)
    The archetypal protagonist who wakes up in SE.RA.PH to find himself caught up as a participant in the Holy Grail War.
    He has memories of life (daily school life), but no other memories.
    His abilities are extremely mediocre as a wizard. Fortunately, he has a personality that never gives up, holds no grudges, and always tries to do the right thing. Miraculously, he attains victory. In short, he's someone who can't quit.

→→
    First Spoiler (revealed in the middle and later half of the story)
    His identity is the same as that of the NPCs on campus, merely "recreated data from past humans."
    (It is less expensive for the Moon Cell to model NPCs after past humans, but the Moon Cell fundamentally cannot understand humans (intelligent life forms))
    He gained a self and passed the preliminary round as a human, so he was registered as a Master.

→→
    Second Spoiler (revealed at the end of the story)
    The human he was recreated from is in cold sleep on Earth, neither alive nor dead.
    This is why the NPC managed to gain an ego and autonomy.
    (This has to do with where souls reside in TYPE-MOON, but that isn't explained in this story.)

・ Saber (Nero)
    The Servant who was summoned in response to Hakuno's call.
    (Summoning details are in Material, under Saber's entry.)
    A female knight who acts as she pleases and whole-heartedly glorifies life.
    Her speech and attitude are pompous, but at her core, she respects all that is beautiful.
    She appears condescending, but actually reacts to most things with a "wow, that's amazing. How impressive! But I won't lose, either!" attitude.

Her physical abilities are below average for a Servant, but her Skill "Imperial Privilege" is powerful. A true genius displays her talents in all areas. Red Saber's strength can be considered her ability to learn anything that is possible through human levels of effort or talent.

Saber is reluctant to reveal her true name.
    It is not because she wishes to conceal her identity as the infamous tyrant Nero, but because she is afraid that Hakuno will dislike or be disappointed with her if he knows her name.
    During the fifth round, she moves past this hesitation and reveals it herself.

・ Girl Classmate (Female Protagonist)
    A girl who occasionally crosses paths with Hakuno, leaving him a casual word of advice.
    She's always eating a noodle sandwich.
    She wasn't in the PSP version, so the audience would misread her as "a new heroine!?"

→→
     Spoiler (Round 7)
    The same entity as Hakuno. Personnel data: a NPC created by SE.RA.PH, modeled after Kishinami Hakuno. However, she was configured as a female due to overlapping identity.
    She gained an ego in connection with the same event for Hakuno, and advanced as a Master.
    (※ She didn't gain a soul. Hakuno gained a soul, and the aftermath of this awakened her ego.)
    Because her data was modified further after recreation, she quickly becomes aware that she is not a legitimate being.
    As a degraded copy, she cannot withstand the installation of an ego (soul), so she is destined to disintegrate.
    (※ Even if she wins the seventh round, she will then disappear. Only Archer deduces this.)

・Archer (Nameless)
    The Female Protagonist's Servant. He is a Servant summoned to a Master without a soul, so his summoning circumstances are also irregular.
    Half of his body is crumbling and burned.
    Knowing the Female Protagonist's situation, he helps her fight to the bitter end.
     → Every time Hakuno is alone and in a pinch, Archer saves him. As for why he does this, if Hakuno dies, so does the female protagonist. Archer is trying to give his Master a conclusion where she doesn't lose until the very end, and accepts her end even though she couldn't survive.
     →→ Archer is partially destroyed, so Nero and Tamamo don't recognize him in the world of EXTELLA. Also, the Nameless that appears in EXTELLA comes from a world where the Female Protagonist won.

・ Rin & Rani
    Fewer appearances than in the PSP version, but their position is unchanged.

・ Leo
    The heir to the Western European Conglomerate. A perfect prince. The strongest foe in the PSP version.
    His role is the same in the PSP version, but this time he is defeated in the sixth round.

→→ Foreshadowing
    Out of curiosity, Leo talks to Kishinami Hakuno many times, but several of the conversations are inconsistent.
    "Oh, didn't we talk about this before?"
    "Yes, I'm interested in you, too."
    He says things like that, because he's interacted with the Female Protagonist in the same way.
    Leo loses to the Female Protagonist in the sixth round, so this time, he realizes that the Female Protagonist has the potential to defeat him.
    ・ Saber (Gawain)
    Leo's Servant. Unchanged from the PSP version.

・ Julius
    Leo's older brother. An assassin who handles the dirty work. On Earth, he doesn't have much time left to live.
    He eliminates Leo's enemies without regard for his own survival.
    His position is unchanged from the PSP version. He is openly hostile to Hakuno, and is Hakuno's greatest rival.
    Julius' special animosity towards Hakuno (and the Female Protagonist) is because Hakuno is the same type of person as Julius.
    On a deeply subconscious level, Julius rejects the notion that a normal person, possessing nothing and chosen by nobody, could rise to become Leo's greatest enemy.
    It also stems from Julius' irritation that he was unable to do the same.

・ Assassin (Li Shuwen)
    Julius' Servant. Position is unchanged from the PSP version.

・ Matou Shinji
    ・ Rider (Drake)
    The opponent in the first round, which has the theme of fighting a friend. Unchanged from the PSP version.

・ Atrum
    The opponent in the fourth round. His Servant is Caster (Tamamo no Mae).
    A new Master for the EXTRA storyline that was reorganized for EXTELLA. A user of sacrificial magic that kills and creates life.
    Acquainted with Leo on Earth. In the world of EXTRA where fossil fuel resources have run dry, he lacks the cockiness and carelessness of his Fate/stay night counterpart. However, his basic personality is the same.
    A self-proclaimed feminist, but it's obvious in reality that he views women only as tools.
    He speaks respectfully to Caster, but also looks down on her.
    After the Moratorium of Round 4, he sends Caster to seduce Hakuno (to gain his sympathy).
    "You don't need win the boy over. As long as you can ensnare him, it'll be a windfall for us."
    "Me? I have things to do. Dirty jobs are a Servant's duty, right?"
    Casko wearily follows his order, replying "By your command."
    After dispatching Casko, Atrum accesses a proprietary hidden circuit to Earth to find data on Kishinami Hakuno, but fails to turn up anything. This troubles him.

After Atrum loses to Hakuno in their duel, Atrum uses Caster as a scapegoat to avoid the destruction of his own body, and flees.
    After he escapes from the firewall, he is dealt with by Julius or the Moon Cell.

・ Caster (Tamamo no Mae)
    Appears as Atrum's Servant.
    From the start, she is aware that she is expendable to Atrum, but she does not resist fulfilling their pact. (Of course, if Atrum were to sever their contract, it would be a different story.)
    When she comes to Hakuno on Atrum's orders to seduce him, Hakuno asks,
    "...Umm, I don't understand why you're doing this,"
    which confuses her.
    Fox: "I suppose, in short, that my Master's naive strategy is to have me drown you in my charms and end you in your sleep. Failing that, sympathy might still move you to carelessness during your final duel..."
    Having heard Casko's circumstances and taking issue with them, Hakuno becomes serious.
    Hakuno: "Have a seat, Caster."
    Hakuno kneels across from Caster.
    Casko does the same. Hakuno begins to give her a stern lecture out of concern for her well-being.
    This is the first event that leads to Caster falling in love.

After their duel, Casko burns away, as Atrum's scapegoat.
    The protagonist then uses his Command Spell to try and save her.
    Casko is restored, without a scratch. "Ah, I'm finally free!" The way she easily withstands the assault of the firewall is similar to Arcueid's scene.
    Afterwards, she cooperates with Hakuno as his (self-declared) true Servant.
    Nero: "Damn you -- who let this raccoon- no, this fox into our den!?"
    Fox: "That's obvious. As if the curse of a third-rate Master could roast me!"

・ Dan
    ・ Archer (Robin)
    The opponent in the second round, which has the theme of defeating one's senior and mentor in life.
    Position is unchanged from the PSP version.

・ Twice Pieceman
    The final Master who awaits Hakuno in front of the Moon Cell's core, after the seventh round.
    Position is unchanged from the PSP version.
    However, to make his appearance less sudden, he would appear frequently throughout the story.
    ※ He could also interact with the Female Protagonist instead of Hakuno.

PART II

Continuing on...

◆

■ Reorganization
    ※ This is basically meant to be a shorter version of the plot, so it only contains the essentials. Unfortunately, I have to cut the excess fat.
    ※ That said, in the end this is a reorganization of the Nero route. There are differences from the Tamamo no Mae and Nameless routes. For example, in the Tamamo route, the event that occurs on the path to the core is completely opposite.

・ Awakening ~ Preliminary Round ~ Servant Summoning
    From the top...
    "A girl falls on the water's surface, lying face up. It's the Female Protagonist before she disappears, after losing to Hakuno in the sixth round."
    This scene would be interesting to include. The audience would be misled to believe she was someone who died in the preliminaries, but the truth would be revealed in after the sixth round.
    ※ This is just meant to be a surprise scene, without any bearing on the story. It doesn't have to be included.

The protagonist notices the incongruity in school life, escapes from the Inside of the World (the Inside of the Texture), fights a doll, and summons a Servant.
    Unchanged from the introduction to the PSP version.

・ Round 1, Beginning
    Round 1 begins while the mood is still carefree, while explaining SE.RA.PH., the Moon Cell, the Holy Grail War, and the state of Earth.
    The atmosphere of Round 1 is "this is a game," "this is a proxy war," and "this feels like a game."
    The opponent in the first round is announced. Hakuno faces Shinji.
    → In the PSP version, the opponent in each round was announced on a bulletin board, but if we have the budget, I'd like to make it more flashy this time.
    We could show the audience the tournament brackets and where each character is.
    Also, the Masters can casually face off in in the halls, and we can also have Casko smugly appear.

・ Round 1, Conclusion
    Events from the competition against Shinji, to the elevator ride, until the final duel.
    Demonstrates that this isn't a game, but rather a ruthless battle for survival.
    Drake: "Don't you all realize that you were dead as soon as you got here?"
    They were all a great herd of fools lured in by the colorful promise that their wishes would be granted.
    Of course, some were staking their lives on the competition, but the majority of them had been deceived.
    Even Hakuno is troubled. "What reason and wish do I have for fighting in this war for survival?"

→→ Point
    It left a bad taste in his mouth to join this tournament with neither convictions nor goals, and fight his own friend.
    It struck him that unmindful murder and innocent fights to the death → Real death.
    Shinji: "I thought it just granted wishes! Why do I have to die!?"
    Drake: "Look, that's just what it means to live. All people are unaware that they trample on the wishes of others."

・ Round 2
    The heartbroken protagonist fights Dan, the old soldier.
    The old man who fights with regrets about his life, and the Heroic Spirit Robin who died in regret.

・ Round 3
    Round 3 is unchanged from the PSP version.
    After Hakuno wins, his next opponents Atrum and Casko appear to put on haughty airs. "You face us next, oh ho ho."

・ Round 4
    Atrum is a character related to both Leo and Earth, so he serves the supporting but important role of explaining much of the setting, such as the state of Earth, and how it ended in the 2030s.
    Atrum affects goodwill, taking the "you should lose, so that I can live to save the world" approach to sway Hakuno's resolve.
    Hakuno, who has no identity, hesitates. However, he overcomes Atrum's intimidation by realizing that although Atrum's words are true, Atrum himself is not. They fight as Masters.
    As a result of the duel against Atrum, Casko decides to help Hakuno while avoiding detection by the Moon Cell. She becomes a useful and helpful friend.
    Of course, she schemes to defeat Nero and take her place as the main Servant, given an opening.
    Nero is aware of this, naturally. Casko and Nero share a friendly, combative relationship.
    →Their relationship is changed from "heroines of different worlds" to "heroines in the same world."

・ Round 5
    Hakuno fights Julius in the fifth round.
    Nero is rendered unable to fight by Assassin's Noble Phantasm.
    With Casko's assistance, Hakuno challenges Julius and Assassin on his own.
    Thanks to Hakuno's efforts, Nero recovers, and the story proceeds as it does in the latter half ot the PSP version.
    After Nero recovers, she tells Hakuno her true name. Her Noble Phantasm is finally unsealed.

・ Missing Chapter
    This is when CCC takes place. Casko remembers all of it. Nero only remembers, "Elizabeth is my lifelong rival. But which round did we fight in?"

・ Round 6 ~ early Round 7
    Rin and Rani are defeated in round 6, and say their farewells.
    Hakuno anticipates a showdown with Leo next... but Leo is reported to have been defeated.

Leo has fallen, but the name of the Master who proceeded to round 7 is hidden by jamming, and the Master is nowhere to be found.
    Casko and Saber attempt to investigate, but they are unable to either locate the Master or remove the mosaic obscuring its name.
    In a dramatic development, they realize, "what if they aren't hiding? What if their name was always this way to begin with?" They proceed on the assumption that their next opponent is nameless.

They report this irregularity to the priest, but the priest answers, "No. In a sense, your next battle is fair."
    Hakuno enters the elevator, not knowing who his next foe will be. No one is next to him.

When he arrives at the arena, it's a wasteland resembling the Grand Canyon.
    Hakuno and the Female Protagonist face off, separated by a valley.
    The enemy Master was his classmate. "Ah, I knew it," Hakuno says in understanding.
    The girl: "Let's begin, Archer. This is my final fight."
    Archer appears in response to her order, facing Nero.
    The girl dispels the texture concealing her true face.
    There she stands, aloof, her hair blowing in the wind.

For a moment, the story switches to the girl's perspective.
    It's the story of a girl who suddenly woke up like Hakuno did, and strove to move forward in spite of her lack of self and her impending collapse.
    The Female Protagonist's fight against Leo is the same as Round 7 of the PSP version.
    → Even though it was against the Female Protagonist, Leo still lost to "Kishinami Hakuno."

Round 7 concludes. Archer disappears along with the girl.
    The Male Protagonist inherits the girl's memories and details of her fight with Leo as his own.

・ End of Moratorium ~ On the way to the core
    While traveling the path to the core of the Moon Cell, Hakuno is attacked by a debugging program.
    Its target is Casko, not Hakuno. The Moon Cell is enraged that a Servant which should have been defeated is still intact.
    → Hakuno parts ways with Casko. The tone is similar to parting with Casko in the CCC Route of CCC. The debugging is powerful enough to actually erase her in CCC, but the debugging is light in this case, so Casko won't disappear.
    Casko schemes to capture the Protagonist's heart and affections by risking her life (which is in no actual danger) in a heart-rending farewell, after sharing a tender scene with him. Nero sees right through it.
    "Come back out here!"
    "I'll beeeeee baaaaaaaack!"
    "She'll live," remarks Hakuno, as he dons his sunglasses.
    Hakuno and Saber arrive at the Moon Cell's core. There, they face Twice.

・ Moon Cell Core ~ Savior
    Hakuno confronts Twice. Twice gives a long speech.
    ※ The events here are described in the final entry of the Material glossary.

His thoughts breaking down, Hakuno has a showdown with Twice.
    T: "No Servant can reach me. After all, heroes are little more than flowers that bloom in each age.
    He who saves the world. My answer is he who saves humanity."
    The Servant Savior appears.

The duel against Twice becomes a reflection on human history in the Common Era.
    "All this consumption and bloodshed, and this is the conclusion we reach?" laments Twice solemnly.
    "So what!?" roar Nero and Hakuno in defiance.
    Twice is correct. Humanity is not.
    Yet, the final role and responsibility to decide and enforce what is right belongs to the people living in the current era.
    It would be even more unacceptable to have it decreed by a ghost from the past.

After Twice is defeated, the ending of the PSP version proceeds to the Saber Route ending of CCC, and the story feels like it connects to EXTELLA.
    It leads to a new beginning that collects all of the previous components.
    That said, in the end this reorganization is supposed to be vague, in the sense that "this seems to have happened."
    For example, the tense but inseparable relationship between Nameless and Cu Chulainn, Gilgamesh and Artoria's connection, and other factors aren't described in EXTRA and CCC. I hope that the audience will accept that these fuzzy connections similar to the ones from Fate/stay night might have existed in the EX world, too.

◆

That's one portion of the materials from before we began developing EXTELLA.
    It's just background for the story which will never appear as a concrete title, so don't worry about the typos.
    I hope you enjoyed reading this, even if it was just my thinking "hmm, this is how we might need to redefine multi-route games that continue as a series."
    Last edited by mewarmo990; August 4th, 2017 at 03:27 AM.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh you were serious about the sunglasses thing lol

10/10 professional localization

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    thanks mew

- - - Updated - - -

btw how does the soul location in this case work anyway

- - - Updated - - -

forgot how it does in original Extra and ccc setting
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    it's more of a Tsukihime thing

JP Friend Code
    577,587,785/RRahkshi
    This is really intriguing, I kinda wish this was an actual novel/game. Maybe we'll see parts of this referenced in Last Encore.

Thanks for the translation mew!
    Spoiler:
    (All credit on Aron Headbutt on Youtube)

Blog Entries
    Wait

That soul in brain but attached to body as dead apostle thing?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    soul is stored in the astral plane but is connected to your brain.

- - - Updated - - -

the astral plane is somewhere outside of the world
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Wow thats totally different from what i interpret from bl useful document then

How does that work with Hakuno tho

Always thought that Extra n CCC hakuno is pure NPC and no soul thing happened

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    well his soul is safe and not dead. that's pretty much it.
    but the definition of the soul in Extra has changed to "the output of one's consciousness."

so who knows what Nasu means when he said that.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Blog Entries
    Ah ok thanks

Is it also who-knows back in Extra and not only in this Extella zero right

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    literally what You just told you

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    also Extella touches on the soul stuff a bit, as it's part of the main premise.

Blog Entries
    Ok thx

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Thanks again laddie.

I get the strangest feeling Nasu doth appreciate Terminator...
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    Thanks again laddie.

I get the strangest feeling Nasu doth appreciate Terminator...
    More like appreciation for Arnold Schwarzenegger in general. Tamamo Cat parodied his "Remember when I said I’d kill you last? I lied." from Commando with her "Remember when I said I'm a miko? I lied."
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; November 23rd, 2016 at 07:03 PM.

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    More like appreciation for Arnold Schwarzenegger in general. Tamamo Cat parodied his "Remember when I said I’d kill you last? I lied." from Commando with her "Remember when I said I'm a miko? I lied."
    "Last time writing Fate stuff?"

I lied.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

無題。(きのこ)

エクステラ発売から二週間!
    おかげさまで大成功と言える結果になりました。応援、ありかどうございました!
    アンケートもドシドシ届いていますので、良かったところ、悪かったところ、合わせて貴重な意見として参考に させていただきます!

しかし、いつの間に二週間も経っていたのか……
    おかしいな、リボンとかベルとか星とか赤い靴を集めていたらあっという間だったぜ……え? 巷では次のトナ カイライフが始まろうとしているだって?
    ハハハ、そんな馬鹿な。いかに武内が「幼女が描きたい」パワーを貯めていたからって、まさかそんな、オルタ でサンタでリリィみたいな、属性ドカ盛りの配布サーヴァントなんて出てくるワケないじゃないで すかぁ~!

A.もう出る

―――マジか。

◆

さて。あと数日でJ・D・A・S・Lという焦土兵器によってみんなの頭は
    真っ白になると思われるので、その前にEXTELLAの裏話など一つ。
    (ネタバレ含むので、まだ未プレイの方はこの先は自重してくだされ)

『Fate/EXTRA CCC』が無事発売した直後、マーベラスさんから次はぜひアクションゲームでやりたい、というオファーをい ただいたのがそもそもの発端です。
    ストーリーメインのRPGではなくACTなら自分の作業量も少ないだろう、と了解し、
    漠然と想定していたムーンセルと対になるアーティーファクトの話を持ってくる事にしました。

問題はヒロインです。
    ネロと玉藻の前、無銘はもう『主人公と共に育つ』主役として卒業した感があります。
    ゲームがACTならストーリーメインではないのでその方がやりやすいのですが、やはりインパクトが足りませ ん。
    新しいシリーズには新しいヒロインが必要。
    という事で、EXシリーズ三人目のメインヒロイン(無銘含まず)としてアルテラが誕生しました 。

ACTゲームになるなら最後のボスは巨大ボスがいい。
    でも巨大ボスを専用で作る予算はない。なら巨大ボスなヒロインに登場してもらえば全て解決さ!
    そんて軽い気持ちで巨神アルテラは誕生しました。
    ネロと玉藻の前はエンジンが暖まりきっているので『普通のサーヴァント』では二人の強さに負け てしまう。
    やるからには唯一性のあるヒロイン、ネロと玉藻とは絶対に被らないヒロインに、という目標にも合致していた のです。

ネロと玉藻の前ルートのシナリオはあくまでACTゲームとして作られていますが、
    アルテラルートのシナリオが長いのは、これがアルテラにとっての『EXTRA』だからです。
    主人公との関係性、聖杯戦争に代わる旅が『セファール虚説』だったんだ、とお考えください。

ちなみにFGOのアルテラはアッティラの英霊化として桜井さんに担当してもらいましたが、
    巨神アルテラと英霊アルテラ、アルキメデスはEXシリーズのものなので奈須担当。
    ……なので当然、SGとかちゃっかり設定されているンだ……恥ずかしいのをね……フフフ……早くパニッシュ してぇよ……志貴さんって呼ばれてぇよ……いやこれは別の困ったイケメンの魂の叫びだったな……2016年 クリスマスもなんとか生き延びてほしい……極悪なピックアップがくるからな……
    でもこればかりは自分の一存ではなんともならないので、深く静かに潜行してチャンスを待ちたい と思います。

そんなアルテラですが、企画の段階では英霊アルテラの立ち絵しかありませんでした。
    しかしどうしても巨神アルテラも立ち絵が欲しい。しかし今さら追加枠はねじ込めない。一度決まった企画書は 絶対である。でも言うだけはタダだからマーベラスさんにお願いしてみよう、と打診したらマーベラスさんも何 とか予算を増やしてくれて、後はワダアルコさんのスケジュール次第となりました。
    しかしこの頃、アルコには地獄のFGO作業も始まっていたのだった!
    「いかに鉄腕アルコといえどこれは……」と発注書をメールしながらも苦悩するきのこ。

「申し訳ありませんが……」と翌日に返信してくるワダアルコさん。

さすがに無理だよな、とメールを読むとあら摩訶摩訶。

「申し訳ありませんが、巨神だからといってアルテラを巨乳するのはよくないと思います。
     いえ、大きなおっぱいにしたいのはホント山々なのですがアルテラさんはダメです。
     hukeさんのあのデザインはスレンダーだからこそ美しいのです。なので体系は変えずにふくよかな体つき にしたいと思います。具体的にはこう。ラフを添付しますね。やっぱり巨女ならペタン座りですよね。それとも 奈須さんは体育座りが好みですか? やだー、このヘンターイ☆」

「んー、なに言ってんだこのモンスター?」

いくらなんでも仕事を振りすぎたか。
    そう反省しつつも、ワダさんのコメントは説得力に満ちていました。
    hukeさんのデザインは完璧すぎて、一点たりとも引くところも、足すところもなかった。
    『どんな理由であれアルテラを巨乳にしてはいけない』
    そんな強い意志でシナリオライターとイラストレイターは心の握手を交わしたのでした。

「さすがアルコだ何ともないぜ。あと黙っていたけどエンディングではロリ化もするんだ。それもよろしくな。 あとナース服も着せたいからそれもよろしくな」

今ははるか昔、2015年の冬の話である。

◆

人間と怪物の交友は、奈須きのこにとって常に魅力的なテーマです。
    『空の境界』も『月姫』もこの例に漏れません。

怪物を人間として愛するのか。
    怪物を怪物のまま愛するのか。

その怪物の心情によって答えは変わるもので、
    どちらが正解という話ではありませんが、
    アルテラとあの主人公は、互いのありのままの姿を受け入れました。

未明編はアルテラの話でもありますが、『あの主人公』の成長と結末までの話でもありました。

存在のひな形である『魂(本質)』と、
    時間と経験によって育まれた『精神(感情)』と、
    知覚される事のない習慣である『肉体(本能)』。

空の境界でも扱った『肉体に宿る人格』が何を思い、何を残そうと考えたのか。
    最終ルートである金翅編をクリアしてからもう一度未明編のラストを
    見直してもらえたのなら、ライターとしてこれ以上嬉しい事はありません。

- - - Updated - - -

「申し訳ありませんが、巨神だからといってアルテラを巨乳するのはよくないと思います。
     いえ、大きなおっぱいにしたいのはホント山々なのですがアルテラさんはダメです。
     hukeさんのあのデザインはスレンダーだからこそ美しいのです。なので体系は変えずにふく よかな体つき にしたいと思います。具体的にはこう。ラフを添付しますね。やっぱり巨女ならペタン座りですよ ね。それとも 奈須さんは体育座りが好みですか? やだー、このヘンターイ☆」
    Why is Wada so good
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    and that's why spoiler doesn't have big boobs hokay then nasu good to know.