View Poll Results: What's your Favorite System?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1e

2 3.08%
  • 2e

2 3.08%
  • 3.5e

10 15.38%
  • d20 (custom rules, etc)

8 12.31%
  • PF

14 21.54%
  • 4e

6 9.23%
  • 5e

23 35.38%
Page 224 of 224 FirstFirst ... 124174214219222223224
Results 4,461 to 4,465 of 4465

Thread: Tabletop Games Thread

The Plesioth Hip Check of life Deathhappens's Avatar
    ST stands for "Storyteller", White Wolf's preferred word for GM (Game master).

And yes, the player was the one wearing a fedora. Though quite possibly his character did too, it was (of course) a Tzimisce antitribu. None of us knew enough to question it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Once and always and nevermore.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Secondly, from personal experience, what was your worst/most unlucky VtM run? I ask because I often call Shiki a VtM run where the characters were set up so poorly that only 2 managed to get past the crappy starter town, one of them being the Coterie's Prince or rather Princess.
    I once managed to die in the Prelude (and not get Embraced), we had a big laugh.
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Deadpan Dead People LegalLoliLover's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    ST stands for "Storyteller", White Wolf's preferred word for GM (Game master).

And yes, the player was the one wearing a fedora. Though quite possibly his character did too, it was (of course) a Tzimisce antitribu. None of us knew enough to question it.
    The reason that I ask is because I think that in Priest (not sure, as I typically don't consume vampire media told from the kine perspective), there was a vampire with a fedora... Or it might have been a cowboy hat. Again, I never actually fully read or watched it.
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    I once managed to die in the Prelude (and not get Embraced), we had a big laugh.
    In other words, an even worse run than the Shiki "run". Would that be called a d
    isaccomplishment?

The main difference between Old Clan Tzimisce and current Clan Tzimisce is the use of Vicissitude, right? If so, is Uncle Vlad Old Tzimisce or current Tzimisce? I ask because his character sheet says Vicissitude 5.
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; April 23rd, 2021 at 11:13 AM.
    May the Light of Zvezda Shine Throughout This World!
    Spoiler:

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Vlad is his own man. Vampire. Whatever. Clans don't mean shit to him.
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Deadpan Dead People LegalLoliLover's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    With Vlad as the vampire, Count Dracula, I kind of figured that Nobu and Qin Shihuang would be Wraiths or Risen, but it's interesting that those 2 ended up in direct conflict with each other during WWII, but it is regrettable that Nobu apparently got final-death'd (from what I can see) before he ever met Vlad.

Also, less to do with World of Darkness and more just legends, in general, but Sutekh has a hippo head, right, while the Serpent is typically associated with Apophis? I know that the Ministry is often called Serpents, but no one ever calls them hippos?
    Edit: Actually, the Set animal, sha, is often categorized as aardvark, antelope, ass, camel, fennec, greyhound, jackal, jerboa, long-snouted mouse, okapi, oryx, and pig, so... Yeah.
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; May 4th, 2021 at 03:55 PM.
    May the Light of Zvezda Shine Throughout This World!
    Spoiler: