Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1388

Thread: Lord El Melloi II Case Files

Oh.

Ok.
    Thanks Touko.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Aren't they in the middle of the woods?
    Nah, they're in the Tower of the Moon(?) by this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Presia messe noce yor tes mea TwilightsCall's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    They've been in the lobby of the Tower of the Moon since the beginning of Chapter 3 iirc
    My Fanfiction - Almost entirely short stories and oneshots

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Of course Touko would be the final boss. Well it would have been resolved if they'd just let the thing eat Miao (or if he hadn't been a dumbass and think he could hold Touko of all people hostage), but Gray is just too kind.

This whole incident was terrible for Reines, to be made so unbelievably vulnerable and forced to use the magic she'd been honing in public, Waver take her out to dinner or something later.

Ah Svin, my poor dumb dog. Even if they're fighting for their lives I'm glad he got something good out of all this.

I really wish this case had been adapted, though with how rail Zeppelin was handled maybe it was for the best even if all the info they failed to transfer into the anime still bugs me.
    Last edited by mami-kouga; October 21st, 2019 at 08:34 AM.

Yeah I was surprised they were fighting for Miao. Though it was great to see everything come together here.

Also that image that was used, did Trimmau turn herself into a mercury version of Arturia's armor?

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    we all wanted to see Trimm armor in FGO but sadly Gray is welfare.

by the way if you want to know a person who can beat Touko, please read Mayoho.

Touko really takes her loses very seriously.

First I will make runes who write other runes so I don't have to be an entire night carving them. Now no more surprise attacks like in Paradox Spiral.

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Of course Touko would be the final boss. Well it would have been resolved if they'd just let the thing eat Miao (or if he hadn't been a dumbass and think he could hold Touko of all people hostage), but Gray is just too kind.

This whole incident was terrible for Reines, to be made so unbelievably vulnerable and forced to use the magic she'd been honing in public, Waver take her out to dinner or something later.

Ah Svin, my poor dumb dog. Even if they're fighting for their lives I'm glad he got something good out of all this.

I really wish this case had been adapted, though with how rail Zeppelin was handled maybe it was for the best even if all the info they failed to transfer into the anime still bugs me.
    Was Gray doing it out of kindness or a sense of kindred spirit? I'm frankly unsure. Also, Maio, you are a right dumbass for attempting to hold Touko hostage.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Was Gray doing it out of kindness or a sense of kindred spirit? I'm frankly unsure. Also, Maio, you are a right dumbass for attempting to hold Touko hostage.
    From what I got its a little bit of both. Cause she finds herself understanding him she decided to save him, because she decided she would be a hero

So...
    Spoiler:
    Could the thing Waver found at the end of the chapter be the mantle? Burning something so precious to him as a catalyst would be a pretty big step towards growing up, or something. It was the first thing that popped into my head, at any rate.

It gets stolen in rail Zeppelin so no

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He's had the mantle since he stole it from Kayneth. It didn't get 'used up' when he summoned Iskandar, after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

祖 Ancestor
    Well if Case Files is canon to the strange fake timeline he also was thinking of giving the mantle to Flat to summon Iskandar.

I can't believe my stupid brain forgot RZ comes after all of this.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Well if Case Files is canon to the strange fake timeline he also was thinking of giving the mantle to Flat to summon Iskandar.
    It seems to be, going by Flat being his typical self:
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 3 ch.7
    "Of course! It's not just the Grail War; the Professor solves all sorts of cases at the Clock Tower too! There was'The Divided Castle Adra: The Moonlit Crest Contest Serial Killings,' and 'Dangerous Beauty: Vanishing at the Towers of the Twin Faces,' and 'The Super Express: Judgment Eye' and, umm..."

"I see. I'm sure you continue to inflict a great deal of damage on your professor's stomach by arbitrarily naming his cases and tell them with enough bells and whistles for a steam engine."

"Oh, I don't add anything to them. The Professor really is legendary at the Clock Tower! Oh, I know! Do you want to try talking to him on the phone a bit more? He's busy, like I told you just now, so I think it would have to be quick, but..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Case Files is canon to every route of FSN.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Case Files is canon to every route of FSN.
    Essentially it does take place in the FSN timelines instead of FSF timelines?

Doesn't FSF take place in the School Life timeline, which is an FSN timeline?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Essentially it does take place in the FSN timelines instead of FSF timelines?
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Doesn't FSF take place in the School Life timeline, which is an FSN timeline?
    "Case Files," the work, takes place in the FSN timeline.
    The events of case files, due to what Flat says in FSF that AllFiction posted up theme, have taken place in FSF timeline which is a Fate + Dead Apostle Ancestors mixed timeline.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Oh right. Forgot the mixed world part.