Page 65 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1555606364656667 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1388

Thread: Lord El Melloi II Case Files

US Friend Code
    Grats on getting that job! The delay is totally cool.

Congratulations on your enjobbening.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Congratulations on being reemployed. And well it's okay, everything is delayed in some manner so being slower probsbly won't change much.

Congrats on getting a job! Been lurking on this site for a long time. I just finally had to register an account to say this, I'm grateful for what you bring to the community. Things are difficult in this period, getting delayed is understandable, be safe.

US Friend Code
    Congrats! and don't worry about the updates, as long as you are relax and in your own pace. Thanks for translating this!!

Congrats on Jobbing up!

Take your time.

Can someone please make a pdf of volume 4. I don't have a PC so it's hard for me to do on Android.

Congrats.Take your time

Quote Originally Posted by Yusei7 View Post
    Can someone please make a pdf of volume 4. I don't have a PC so it's hard for me to do on Android.
    how can you not have a PC in this day and age?

anyway, you can download an app called MoonReader from the playstore to read it. you don't have to use pdf for reading, epub can be used as well

Just use online converter from epub to pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    Just use online converter from epub to pdf
    Where can I find volume 4's epub version?

I found it in this thread maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    I found it in this thread maybe
    Thank you very much. And sorry for being such a nuisance. This novel is already my favorite thing in the nasuverse after kara no kyoukai. I will start to read right away. And thank you for the guy making the translation too.

Thank you, Mr. Case Files... narmbo's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    hey, me and fearboss have been fuckin with the musical mats and we have a semi-clean scan of the exclusive image sakamoto drew for the stage play. we're working on scanning the photobook too! for now, enjoy!
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
    Hey guys, since it's been about a month since I last posted in here, I figured I'd give you all a heads up as to what was going on. I was putting off doing this until I had a new part to share, but...after a month, it doesn't seem like it's coming any time soon, so I'm just going to do it anyways.

While a lot of the slowness in this can be boiled down to me being lazy, I also have relatively recently become re-employed. As such, I no longer have 24 hours of free time each day. And the fact that said employment involves very...similar work to what I'm doing with Case Files, my motivation to work on Case Files when I do have the time to do so is somewhat reduced.

This does not mean that I am dropping the project at all. But updates will probably be very consistently slow from now on. It's hard to say exactly how slow, but I should have a better idea once I get a bit of a better grip on my new job (and when - if ever - I can get my absolutely cursed sleep schedule back in order). I have some plans to mitigate the slowness, but I'm pretty good at failing those, so I don't want to share too much and just embarrass myself.

Sorry for the sudden drop off in activity on this. Hopefully we can get things back on track sooner rather than later, but in the meantime I appreciate your patience.
    Congrats on the job, looking forward to read more of your work. Good luck with everything

Did the anime skipped a lot of parts from volume 5? If anybody has read the vol 5 in Japanese?

Anyone knows where I can find all of the "Day of the Decisive Battle" entries?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by rocohanda View Post
    Anyone knows where I can find all of the "Day of the Decisive Battle" entries?
    On You's twitter.

https://twitter.com/LickYouTie/statu...557712385?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

Thanks a lot, that's exactly what I was looking for!

Does anyone happen to have the complete listing of the epubs/pdfs of all volumes so far?