Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 195964676869
Results 1,361 to 1,365 of 1365

Thread: Lord El Melloi II Case Files

any updates from op this year about the other chapters of volume 5?

Presia messe noce yor tes mea TwilightsCall's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I would like to get back to a slow roll on this, but it will require me to not have two work projects running simultaneously as I have been dealing with for the past three or four months. And will probably be dealing with for the next 8 months minimum. Realistically that means I will need to just find a better way of working it into my schedule.

At any rate, I won't be getting back to the pace i had on Volume 4 realistically ever, but hopefully I'll be able to get a chapter out every few weeks starting....soon?
    Last edited by TwilightsCall; September 6th, 2021 at 12:05 AM.
    My Fanfiction - Almost entirely short stories and oneshots

JP Friend Code
    No need to rush if it's inconvenient. It's not like Case Files will disappear anyway if there's no translation.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Glad to see you back
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticeexcenny
    In my opinion you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
    I would like to get back to a slow roll on this, but it will require me to not have two work projects running simultaneously as I have been dealing with for the past three or four months. And will probably be dealing with for the next 8 months minimum. Realistically that means I will need to just find a better way of working it into my schedule.

At any rate, I won't be getting back to the pace i had on Volume 4 realistically ever, but hopefully I'll be able to get a chapter out every few weeks starting....soon?
    Take your time, thank you for not dropping the series. Looking forward to read more.