Page 1353 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 353853125313031343134813511352135313541355135813631403 ... LastLast
Results 27,041 to 27,060 of 29042

Thread: Random Forumite Info

Blog Entries
    Pretty sure admins could do that, they just don't unless there is reason to.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilm View Post
    Pretty sure admins could do that, they just don't unless there is reason to.
    Dude, someone sent me Mike's FB profile via PM nobody of them batted an eyelash.

Someone ACTUALLY did that?
    -Insert witty signature here-

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah. Until today, I think I still have that message. Even if I don't anymore, I still know who the person behind Mike is.

Person behind Mike?
    Elaborate in a way that doesn't reveal anyone's identity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan The Mouse View Post
    Dude, someone sent me Mike's FB profile via PM nobody of them batted an eyelash.
    uh, what part of they CAN do it, but they normally DON'T does that disprove, I mean it's not like there is a PM activity feed for them
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Blog Entries
    uh, what part of they CAN do it, but they normally DON'T does that disprove, I mean it's not like there is a PM activity feed for them
    And do you know how it got known to the mods that I have Mike's FB? I said it on #Regalia and forgot that tobias was there.

But what do you mean?

So just because they CAN doesn't mean they WILL go through your PMs?
    Of course, the idea they still have the capability to go through it whenever is still unsettling.

Blog Entries
    And do you know how it got known to the mods that I have Mike's FB? I said it on #Regalia and forgot that tobias was there.
    Yeah because they never checked your PMs, they cheked bittersweet's only AFAIK and then who ever C_V talked to, this is the only real confirmed case of this happening.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Saint View Post
    Person behind Mike?
    Elaborate in a way that doesn't reveal anyone's identity.
    You know, who Mike is. In fact, since I know a few simple tricks about doxing people, I figured out that I should try my hand in doing it, and so I did get some maybe important results.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah because they never checked your PMs, they cheked bittersweet's only AFAIK and then who ever C_V talked to, this is the only real confirmed case of this happening.
    Dude, Leo and McJon hid C_V as Bittersweet from the rest, so chances are that they are talking to each other via PMs while the whole cover-up was going on. And possibly with Spinach too, and other people who know who Bittersweet is.

I know who mike is.
    I just never heard the whole story behind the incident, to be honest.

Blog Entries
    Dude, Leo and McJon hid C_V as Bittersweet from the rest, so chances are that they are talking to each other via PMs while the whole cover-up was going on. And possibly with Spinach too, and other people who know who Bittersweet is.
    I know, so what's your point, I never said they didn't.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Blog Entries
    I know, so what's your point, I never said they didn't.
    The point is if they can check people's PMs, they would have already found out who Bittersweet was already through them before the whole reveal. And besides, if I said more, I could be incriminating myself of something not regarding the Bittersweet incident.

Blog Entries
    and my point was that it's not like they do it actively all the time.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Blog Entries
    and my point was that it's not like they do it actively all the time.
    Who knows? Maybe they don't. Besides, PMs are always a suspect area, so why do you think that mods/admins would not have, at least, an eye on it?

I just saw my brother, a GROWN MAN, fire arrows from a bow into a chair, all because "Neither of us sit in it, so why not?".

Blog Entries
    Who knows? Maybe they don't. Besides, PMs are always a suspect area, so why do you think that mods/admins would not have, at least, an eye on it?
    because in general they have the morality not to spy on everyones private messages unless something major deems it necessary?

20.06.2014 Never forget

Not everyone is a bubbling crock pot or morals.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Saint View Post
    Not everyone is a bubbling crock pot or morals.
    And I didn't even imply that, heck maybe they are reading them and can't do anything with the info because that would reveal that they are, maybe being able to read them was a lie all along

#ConspiracyTheories

I mean Ivan seemed to imply that they can't, because if they could then X would happen and all I have been saying is that that doesn't disprove they can't at best it just proves they haven't in that case, over and over again.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Nothing's stopping them though.
    Knowing they can spy on you at any time is a little unnerving.