Page 453 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 353403443448451452453454455458463503553953 ... LastLast
Results 9,041 to 9,060 of 29042

Thread: Random Forumite Info

Banned
    Blog Entries
    wait, you get to waste sanitizer without getting fired?! TO CANADIAN MCDONALDS, I GO.

anamesis
    It's like, mild chlorine really, shit burns if it gets in your eye

I have I.T training as well, I have sort of certified...if getting half my A+ certification counts as anything >>;

I am actually a fairly well-rounded employee at mcdicks, trained in front and back service, and maintenance.

if I had actually graduated from school, I might be at BCIT wasting money on courses I am not sure I would peruse as a career...

Instead I live on my own, pay rent, and in general do very little for society but subsist off a low income shit job.

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH

Blog Entries
    *playing RF3*

Sophia, why you gotta be so moe?!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    as someone wasting money on courses that won't land me a well paying job, your life seems rich to me.

anamesis
    I would still rather blindly go off into an unforeseeable future rather than exist in mild mediocre shadow of one!

wait...

I think I just confused myself with someone else.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    just remember, if you can't see something, it's probably because someone has blinded you, or there is no light reaching your eyes. Meaning either someone is trolling you making your life suck, or the light of hope is so far away that you can't even begin to perceive it.

anamesis
    no, it is surprisingly bright out-oh you mean metaphorically.

DEEEEERP

actually, my life doesn't suck that bad, I just feel like it does because I have been in such a standstill for so long that it feels like I haven't actually gone anywhere despite vast improvements over last year at this time.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I forgot to put "see" into that sentence.

DEEEEEEERRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP.

Gah, I just want stable income enough to support myself, internet, and food. I don't need much else, since I feel like I'll have sinned against the world if I reproduce.

Blog Entries
    That's what condoms are for, brah. That and hilarious antics with sleeping people.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I know. But becoming an item also runs the risk of taking care of another person, which i want to avoid at all costs.

anamesis
    I am too irresponsible to take care of myself.

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Btw, if anyone knows someone who can speak latin, could they point him/her in my direction? I'm in a need of a translator.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    if you don't need shit ASAP, I used to be able to at a college level (not lol high school college level, but rather, I translated the freaking Iliad level), but have been out of practice for 5 years. basically, i can spend a very small amount of time getting back in the swing of things (construction wise), but it'll take actual time since my vocab has fallen to shit (dictionary, ho!). if you need shit ASAP, you should look for someone more in practice.
    Last edited by MZeroX; September 11th, 2011 at 06:35 AM.

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That would be golden, Zero. Basically, I'm in need of latin because the story I'm writing now happens in ancient Rome, and since the protag from the "future" can't speak latin, I need the two languages (Finnish and Latin) to show the "difference". The actual need lessens as the story progresses, as Cicero starts teaching our protag the language, making him understand what people are saying (Basically, turning dialoque into plain Finnish). So yeah, there's no actual hurry for the translations, as I can just write them in english or something, and just change the text after you'd finish the translation.

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Onii-chan~!"

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    That would be golden, Zero. Basically, I'm in need of latin because the story I'm writing now happens in ancient Rome, and since the protag from the "future" can't speak latin, I need the two languages (Finnish and Latin) to show the "difference". The actual need lessens as the story progresses, as Cicero starts teaching our protag the language, making him understand what people are saying (Basically, turning dialoque into plain Finnish). So yeah, there's no actual hurry for the translations, as I can just write them in english or something, and just change the text after you'd finish the translation.
    Cool, I can do that. Sorry about the late reply, I was kinda going in and out of sleep at the time. Just PM the details, or i'll add you on msn. same shit, really.

anamesis
    Wait, did you just wake up at the same time as me?

...weeeeeeeird.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    i've actually been up for about 3 hours, but i've been doing shit outside. mainly replacing the crawl-space door with an lid i made, and start to distro healthier dirt into the back yard. still need to turn and aerate it, but i need water first, but i drank too much so needed to rest and went on the internet.

anamesis
    and then production levels plummet.

ugh, I need to leave in 15, but really don't want to muster the effort to even get dressed.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    pretend that you're doing a backwards strip tease? backwards because you are putting clothes on, obviously.