Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Project. The Epic of Emiya Shirou [Fate/Stay Night x Prince of Persia]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LightofPurgeandShadowofEmbrace View Post
    So it cannot be blocked even with Achilles Cosmos? Damn. At the very least someone finally solved my doubts about Enuma Elish. Still ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank The Lord, The Root, the Dark Six, Ctulhu and whatever other deity I can imagine. My other fanfic would be in danger with her on the ride.
    Achilles Cosmos is like a world unto itself. Ea is Anti-World. Do the (conceptual) math.

The Root is not a deity. You can't thank it, and I don't see why Archetype Earth would be a problem unless your protagonist is Roa or someone else in Arc's way.

When I learned about Archetype and saw her On Melty Blood I just got so annoyed. Humanity is already so low on the food chain in the Nasuverse, and having the ability to actually become stronger is something worth of notice. There are lots of restrictions, even if you are a Dead Apostle... and then she comes. Of course I will use that expression if I'm told she is just inside Nasu's sick dreams.
    In a world of magical horrors and wonders, why should humanity be anything special?
    Last edited by Imperial; July 21st, 2015 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    Achilles Cosmos isn't something Shirou would have access to anyway, but no, protecting yourself with a world against an attack that annihilates the world by restoring the world to Genesis is a very bad idea.

I know Shirou doesn't have it but what is the Aftermath of the Clash? Is everyone behind Achilles Cosmos just vaporized? Or is there a chance for survival?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I know Shirou doesn't have it but what is the Aftermath of the Clash? Is everyone behind Achilles Cosmos just vaporized? Or is there a chance for survival?
    Achilles Cosmos = World.

Ea = World-uncreating device.

IE everyone gets roasted.

Achilles Cosmos = World.

Ea = World-uncreating device.

IE everyone gets roasted.
    Whelp, there goes another idea for a fanfiction

Anybody has an idea when is the exact setting for Prince of Persia? because the sources confuse me even more. Wikipedia says 9th Century AD but that doesn't make sense regarding some of the elements like the Scythians or the lack of Islam Powers. The game wiki has the "Achaemenid Empire" as reference when I looked into "Persia" and "Azad" is an imaginary land. Can anyone guess where the helll or when the hell is SHirou actually gonna land?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    You could just decide yourself. Early (Pre-alexander the Great) Achaemenid period sounds just fine.

You could just decide yourself. Early (Pre-alexander the Great) Achaemenid period sounds just fine.
    Achaemenid it is then.

Hey this is not necesarily related (though maybe later) but I have a confusion regarding GOB and the Fate Route. I believe the sword Gilgamesh used to mock Shirou was Gram, destroying his Caliburn. But then people talk about Merodach and how it is not only the real sword he used in that route, but also that said sword is within his vault. If he is so obssesed with having the originals, does that mean that he should have Merodach and not Gram?

The visual novel even offers a stat sheet of Gram, while Merodach... no idea. I dont even know how it really looks in comparison

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Gil is using Merodach, which is the original of Gram, which is the ancestor of Caliburn.

Blog Entries
    Oh, and within the context of Nasu works, nothing rivals Enuma Elish
    Other Enuma Elish with backup from the planet does.

Amita Amitabha is stated to do more damage (albeit on a far more limited variety of targets).

One could also make a case for Cursed Cutting Crater (though it's Moon Cell only).
    Last edited by Siriel; July 22nd, 2015 at 07:43 PM.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

So this thing is merodach?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Merodach.jpg 
Views:	3462 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	12826

Banned
    Blog Entries
    "Nothing someone would sensibly have"

- - - Updated - - -

So this thing is merodach?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Merodach.jpg 
Views:	3462 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	12826
    Yes

"Nothing someone would sensibly have"

- - - Updated - - -

Yes
    What would be the difference in power between the three (Caliburn, Gram, Merodach)? As in the sword-beam attack or something aside the older being better

Banned
    Blog Entries
    None of them do the sword-beam attack, they seemingly just do super slashes.

Otherwise, Merodach >>> Gram >?< Caliburn (We don't know if one is weaker than the other, though Gram's descendant Balmung is A+ so it could possibly be that Gram is the better of the two)
    Last edited by Christemo; July 22nd, 2015 at 08:54 PM.

That reminds me of something. Shirou can project the Noble Phanstams based on the concept of sword along the special abilities and the skills of the former wielders, but what about those in GOB? I believe he could use Gae Bolg because he saw Lancer fight with it, and he can use Archer's style with Kanshou and bakuya because he traced his. But other famous weapons like Durandal, Harpe, Hrunting or whatever prototype was shown to him should not have accumulated experience. What do you think?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    None of them do the sword-beam attack, they seemingly just do super slashes.

Otherwise, Merodach >>> Gram >?< Caliburn (We don't know if one is weaker than the other, though Gram's descendant Balmung is A+ so it could possibly be that Gram is the better of the two)
    Gram is the strongest demonic sword so yeah. Pretty sure it's stronger than Caliburn.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    It's as you say with GoB: If there's no experience to leech off of, he doesn't have much to go by or a wielder's strength to copy so he'd be basically completely helpless with them. Whether he can activate the abilities the weapons have anyway is another story, and kind of a blank zone. There's no real reason he shouldn't be able to, but it's never directly said he could do it either.

As for Gae Bolg I wouldn't put my money on it really because even if he can trace it, he shouldn't have the physical capability to throw Gae Bolg as it's meant to be thrown as a Noble Phantasm, and while he could possibly pull off the heartstab, since he just has to leech Cu's XP for that one, he wouldn't be able to do it as well due to the nature of projection (Basically it might not be completely unavoidable).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Gram is the strongest demonic sword so yeah. Pretty sure it's stronger than Caliburn.
    Yeah I was thinking that since it's also older and Caliburn it's descendant.

It's as you say with GoB: If there's no experience to leech off of, he doesn't have much to go by or a wielder's strength to copy so he'd be basically completely helpless with them. Whether he can activate the abilities the weapons have anyway is another story, and kind of a blank zone. There's no real reason he shouldn't be able to, but it's never directly said he could do it either.

As for Gae Bolg I wouldn't put my money on it really because even if he can trace it, he shouldn't have the physical capability to throw Gae Bolg as it's meant to be thrown as a Noble Phantasm, and while he could possibly pull off the heartstab, since he just has to leech Cu's XP for that one, he wouldn't be able to do it as well due to the nature of projection (Basically it might not be completely unavoidable).

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I was thinking that since it's also older and Caliburn it's descendant.
    So what does make Merodach? Holy? Demonic? Persian?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Either way I feel as though a lot of these questions which aren't related to your fanfiction can be put in the questions thread.
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...21#post1977521

- - - Updated - - -

It makes it ?
    Sometimes a sword doesn't need to be holy or demonic. It just needs to be a sword.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Babylonian. Merodach is the first sword that represents the "divine right to kingship", and the name Merodach is one of those of Marduk, a divine God-King of Babylon.

Blog Entries
    "divine right to kingship"
    To select the king. Not quite the same.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.