Page 1 of 33 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: Unanswered questions for the next public Q&A

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Question Unanswered questions for the next public Q&A

I thought it would be nice to have a repository of unanswered questions, just in case something like the 10th Anniversary Twitter Q&A happens again in the future.

What exactly happened to the missing Edelfelt sister in the Third Fuyuki Grail War?

Post questions (preferably in red) and I'll add them to the OP.

If you can come up with an authoritative answer to any of the questions in the OP, post it (preferably in lime). I'll move the question to an "answered" section in the bottom of the OP.

It would be best if discussion was kept out of this thread and into the main questions thread.

Unclassified

Q001. If Herakles were summoned into a class other than Berserker, would he have God Hand?

Q002. Can the Noble Phantasms available to a Servant vary depending on the class into which he's summoned?
    (Excepting the sealing of Noble Phantasms by Mad Enhancement)

Q003. Where did Archer pick up those armaments he didn't see in the Gate of Babylon, like Rho Aias? Were they from his version of the Holy Grail War?

Q004. Why was Archer affected by the jobs he did as a Counter Guardian? Isn't he stored as an unchanging existence in the Throne?

Q005. Can a Servant in material form be harmed by ordinary weapons? Can they at least push him around?

Q006. Is there any way to kill Araya other than Mystic Eyes of Death Perception? Who could do it and how?

Q007. What are the circuit qualities and quantities of the magi in Kara no Kyoukai, Tsukihime and Fate?

Q008. Can Lio regrow lost limbs? What other Type-Moon character is closest to him in combat prowess?

Q009. Does Ryougi Shiki's [ ] personality's ability to change the world have any limits she did not mention?

Q010. Does Archer usually rely on his weapon's memories, like Shirou sometimes does? Why didn't he do it in Fate/stay night?

Q011. Was the sword Shirou used to destroy the Grail in Heaven's Feel Excalibur or a poor imitation that was good enough?

Q012. If Sakura had been made the heir to the Tohsaka family, would she also become one of the top 100 magi in the Association's history?

Q013. Why does Ryougi Shiki have difficulty fighting Servants even with her [ ] personality? Is she too slow, not have a suitable weapon, are Noble Phantasms too powerful, or some other factor?

Q014. If Ryougi Shiki can't fight Servants normally how did she kill so many in Fate/Extra? Are Moon Cell Servants abnormally weak, was that a powered up form of Shiki, or is it all just a joke?

Q015. How was Shirou able to kill Berserker with Nine Lives Blade Works? Did the attacks kill him faster then he could develop an immunity to it or did he lose God Hand when his skin rotted off?

Q016. What are the Primordial Demons of Origin that you mentioned among the three strongest Type Moon characters?

Q017. Why were Servants and Dead Apostle Ancestors excluded from that list?

Q018. When Saber defeated Gilgamesh in Fate was she still inside Avalon when she used Excalibur or does she have to leave its protection to attack?

Q019. What would be the original rank of Caliburn as a Noble Phantasm? What would be the rank of Shirou's copy? How was it able to cut off Berserker's arm and kill him 7 times despite God Hand?

Q021. Does the Divinity skill have effects other then those listed in Fate/Extra and making the Servant vulnerable to Enkidu?

Q022. What magecraft, if any is practiced in North America, South America, Africa, and Australia?

Q023. Are there any other half breeds common elsewhere in the world similar to Oni-human families in Japan?

Q024. How strong are the 30 Enforcers of the Clock Tower relative to the Executioners of the Church? How strong are they relative to the Burial Agency?

Q025. How powerful were Divine Spirits during the Age of Gods in comparison to beings like Servants, vampires, Types, and so forth?

Q026. What is the maximum effect Gilgamesh can achieve with Enuma Elish? Destroy the world, a continent, a country, just a single city?

Q027. What other abilities if any does Natalia inherit from her Succubus ancestry other then receiving od from semen and her bodily fluids responding to blood. On the subject of gaining magic energy from semen, is it simply easier for her then most magi or does she get more then usual?

Q028. Since Gilgamesh lived before the Tower of Babel, could he speak the Unified Language to any degree?

Q029. In Complete Material 3, it was mentioned that some Heroes thought to have existed (Heracles, Medusa) were purely fictional. Was this referring to their real world legendary status or does this also apply to the fictional world of Type-Moon as well, and if so how do they differ from Sasaki?

Q030. Is there any legitimacy to the claims that the Ryougi family interbreed with something transcendent, or was this a legend that sprang up because of their split personalities?

Q031. Why did the Age of the Gods end? Was it a lack of faith even though places like India still have millions of believers in Hinduism, or was it some other factor?

Q032. Is the Judeo Christian God a Divine Spirit or something of that nature, or are all miracles simply a result of the magic foundation in Europe? Does Jesus qualify as a Heroic Spirit like Siddhartha, a demigod/full Divine Spirit, or is he just a normal person?

Q033. Do all miracles performed by the Church come from the magic foundation laid down in Europe, and when was said foundation made?

Q034. Rankings for all the GOB originals from the Weapon's Screen, and a rank of Enkidu.

Q037. Is the universe Kanata destroyed equivalent in scope to the standard universe?

Q038. How powerful is a True Ancestor that was born before Arc?

Q039. Does Gilgamesh normally have Sha Nagba Imuru and what does it do? Is it what allows Gilgamesh to accurately judge his opponent?

Q042. To what degree does blackening effect a person's behavior and how does this work Kotomine's comments about Sakura's personality being the same? How can Avenger influence someone's personality when he has to copy a personality wholesale in order to interact with people?

Q043. Do Dead Apostles that don't descend from True Ancestors, like Nrvnqsr Chaos, get any power from the moon?

Q044. If Saber used Avalon, and Bazett tried to counter it with Fragarach, what would happen?

Over 9000
    Powerlevels

Q035. Canaan vs Kiritsugu, Canaan vs Kotomine, Canaan vs Shiki (either)

Q036. Kanata vs Arcueid/Servants/27 DAA/etc

Q040. Who would win in a fight, Caster or Zelretch in his prime.

Fragarach
    Answered

Q020. Would a B+ Noble Phantasm break through God Hand?
    A020. The Lancer vs Berserker Q&A implies that the answer is no.

Q041. Are low-ranking Dead Apostles empowered in any way by the full moon?
    A041. It seems that they are, although it's not clear to what extent. Prelude I: For a Dead Apostle, a night of a red moon is when they reach the height of their strength. Even the mediators of the Church who excels in vampire hunting don't dare to fight under the red moon
    Last edited by aldeayeah; July 18th, 2015 at 09:54 AM.

Blog Entries
    "We now know that Ryougi Shiki can see lines on Servants, but can she see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?"

"Does Gil have another Gate of Babylon inside the Gate of Babylon? Is infinite recursion the reason that he seems to have unlimited copies of every weapon?"

"Do you even care about DDD? Trick question, nobody cares about DDD."

"Sakura sucks, so much. That's not a question, but isn't it awesome that this didn't derail the topic?"

"What brand of sneaker does Aoko wear? I STILL WANT TO KNOW, MUSHROOM."

That's all I've got for now.

Blog Entries
    Lancelot vs Kojirou

Extremely important.

Blog Entries
    Who is better in bed? Takeuchi or Koyama? How do they compare to Urobuchi?

Blog Entries
    Do Tōno Shiki's Mystic Eyes allow him to kill Servants?

More seriously:
    Does Herakles only have God Hand as a Noble Phantasm if he's summoned into the Berserker class?

Generally, are Servants restricted in their NPs by being summoned into a particular class? (Excepting the sealing of Noble Phantasms by Mad Enhancement).

Where did Archer pick up those armaments he didn't see in the Gate of Babylon, like Rho Aias? Were they from his version of the Holy Grail War?

How could Archer be affected by the jobs he did as a Counter Guardian? Shouldn't he be kept as an unchanging existence in the Throne?

Is the fact that Servants can't be harmed by normal weapons solely a function of being able to go into spiritual form?
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I hate you all.

EDIT: Seikaaa T_T

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    I hate you all.
    I asked serious questions ... some of them.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    My question is 100% serious to me.

Without Instant Death, how difficult would it be to kill Araya?
    What are the circuit qualities and quantities of the other magi we have seen?
    Can Lio regrow limbs or was he talking about something else when his wound wouldn't heal? How powerful is Lio compared to other Type Moon characters?
    Does Shiki's ability to change the world have any limits she did not mention?

Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post

"Sakura sucks, so much. That's not a question
    how dare you >_< Sakura is best heroine and anybody who doesn't think so should feel bad about himself

"why doesn't archer just rely on his weapon's memories instead of using K&B in close combat?"
    Last edited by giorno; November 20th, 2012 at 08:33 AM.

Why am I holding a scale? The Curious Fan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What was the weapon Shirou made to destroy the Greater Grail in the Heaven's Feel Normal End? (May this kill the "was it Excalibur?" debates once and for all. hopefully)
    Spoiler:
    It's 100% even. Alexander was naturally gifted with a huge penis, but Archer, who was born hopelessly average, nevertheless attained a huge penis through years of jelqing and penis pumping.
    "Did not see some of it coming AT ALL--crazy ramifications for Dresdenverse" - Anne Sowards 08/03/12 on Twitter regarding Cold Days
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post
    Clearly, immersing himself in excessive grimdark has turned Gen into a warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Five_X
    Zelretch: Time travelling sex offender.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
    If the HGW was fought between Indian heroes Fuyuki would be a smoking crater.

Like this Facebook page please: https://www.facebook.com/EvilHatProductions

Blog Entries
    god, you know nasu would say "a sword" or something if you arent specific
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Curious Fan View Post
    What was the weapon Shirou made to destroy the Greater Grail in the Heaven's Feel Normal End? (May this kill the "was it Excalibur?" debates once and for all. hopefully)
    You're bad at asking Nasu questions. Really bad. You can't just generically ask for information from the guy. That just lets him dodge what you really want to know entirely. No, you state your assumptions and supply him a contradiction in the question, then force him to explain it. Then after he pulls something out of his ass to handwave it, you've successfully expanded our knowledge of the setting.

Why am I holding a scale? The Curious Fan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You're bad at asking Nasu questions. Really bad. You can't just generically ask for information from the guy. That just lets him dodge what you really want to know entirely. No, you state your assumptions and supply him a contradiction in the question, then force him to explain it. Then after he pulls something out of his ass to handwave it, you've successfully expanded our knowledge of the setting.
    Please rephrase my question in a way that is suitable for asking Nasu a question then.
    Spoiler:
    It's 100% even. Alexander was naturally gifted with a huge penis, but Archer, who was born hopelessly average, nevertheless attained a huge penis through years of jelqing and penis pumping.
    "Did not see some of it coming AT ALL--crazy ramifications for Dresdenverse" - Anne Sowards 08/03/12 on Twitter regarding Cold Days
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post
    Clearly, immersing himself in excessive grimdark has turned Gen into a warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Five_X
    Zelretch: Time travelling sex offender.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
    If the HGW was fought between Indian heroes Fuyuki would be a smoking crater.

Like this Facebook page please: https://www.facebook.com/EvilHatProductions

Was the sword Shirou used to destroy the Grail in Heaven's Feel Excalibur or a poor imitation that was good enough?
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    Had she not been forced to accept the Matou magecraft, would Sakura have the same potential as a magus as Rin has?

Blog Entries
    Why is their no mape the raids option for Leys and/or Sella. and dont give me any of this Leys was to strong business, you can rape Arcueid-freaking-Brunestud, you could have worked it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Lainru View Post
    Had she not been forced to accept the Matou magecraft, would Sakura have the same potential as a magus as Rin has?
    I am not certain the correct way to asj this question, but this probably isnt it.
    Last edited by Tobias; November 20th, 2012 at 08:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

If Sakura had been made the heir to the Tohsaka family, would she also become one of the top 100 magi in the Association's history?
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I am not certain the correct way to asj this question, but this probably isnt it.
    I don't claim to know how either. Luckily, Terraa is handling the complicated stuff.

Technically the way I phrased the question still leaves him wiggle room because top 100 doesn't mean she would occupy the same spot, but I figure at that point it's close enough.

Why does Shiki have difficulty fighting Servants even with her [] personality? Is she too slow, not have a suitable weapon, are Noble Phantasms too powerful, or some other factor?
    If she can't fight Servants normally how did she kill so many in Fate/Extra? Are Moon Cell Servants abnormally weak, was that a powered up form of Shiki, or is it all just a joke?

I think that leaves him no wiggle room.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」