Page 339 of 347 FirstFirst ... 239289329334337338339340341344 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,780 of 6937

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Gameplay Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

  1. #6761
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,723
    Blog Entries
    1
    Barbie was right, maths is tough
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

  2. #6762
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Pendant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    3,826
    You don't understand Nero's loop. I don't understand Archer's loop. And why an Arts buffer like Castoria would be good for him.

  3. #6763
    Nikiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    5213′56″N 2100′30″E
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,862
    JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    So it's with plugsuit, alright, me understand now.

    With plugsuit I think Jason might also loop.

    Chaldea Heroes

    Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

    Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

    First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

  4. #6764
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,068
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Emiya looping is more a meme than anything since his top damage is going to be in Wave 2 rather than Wave 3.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    So it's with plugsuit, alright, me understand now.

    With plugsuit I think Jason might also loop.
    Honestly, any 3+ hit Arts AoE NP should be able to loop with Saber Caster. That said, shame that both Nitocris and Erice have to worry about IK fucking things up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  5. #6765
    Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    hubba bubba
    Posts
    12,182
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    I've got Musashi hitting for a casual 1.8m wave 3 damage with basically no effort.

    I can't with this brokeness.
    Setup?
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

    Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

  6. #6766
    ULTRA High impact sexual violence Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    26
    Posts
    10,926
    Blog Entries
    9
    2 castoria's and very fat musashi

  7. #6767
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Pendant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    3,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    Setup?
    2xCastoria/Tamamo (bond CE)/black grail Musashi. With an Artoria using her NP before Musashi does on Wave 3 (it's very easy to build her NP even from zero). This is just for fun, mind.

    A more practical application ended up with Musashi dealing 1.25m on Wave 3 with 2xCastoria/black grail Musashi and the Arctic buff.

  8. #6768
    Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    hubba bubba
    Posts
    12,182
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    I've got NP2 Musashi, maxed BHG, and all the meta support for total assurance that pretty anything is gonna works, but tapping on NP2 Dantes with Skadis probably still wins out on casual farming for me since it takes less clicks lol

    For big HP mobs and annoying 2 enemy waves I'd definitely like to test it out.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

    Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

  9. #6769
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Pendant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    3,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    I've got NP2 Musashi, maxed BHG, and all the meta support for total assurance that pretty anything is gonna works, but tapping on NP2 Dantes with Skadis probably still wins out on casual farming for me since it takes less clicks lol

    For big HP mobs and annoying 2 enemy waves I'd definitely like to test it out.
    For those 2 enemy waves you may have to sacrifice Black Grail, sadly. Still need to do more testing.

  10. #6770
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,223
    JP Friend Code
    084,122,505
    Final ride of the day: Chen Gong hitting the LB2 Assassins for 3.4 million total damage

    Too bad none of these Memorial Quests are fit for such memeing

  11. #6771
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Pendant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    3,826
    Bruh, why can Chen Gong do 3.8m damage? He should not be able to do 3.8m damage.


  12. #6772
    Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35,006
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    Castoria works great with that 3 - 4 times overcharge CE, right?
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  13. #6773
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,068
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Demonic Bodhisattva, yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  14. #6774
    Taste the Rainbow Skittles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,603
    bodhisattva gives you starting NP gauge, but the amakusa CE raises OC by 2 3-4 times
    that's 3-4x 3-hit special invulns to party
    pretty spicy

  15. #6775
    ULTRA High impact sexual violence Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    26
    Posts
    10,926
    Blog Entries
    9
    My Loli Vinci loops against Berserker ascension daily with just Tamamo, Castoria and LB Pucci Devil
    its rad

  16. #6776
    ULTRA High impact sexual violence Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    26
    Posts
    10,926
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Bruh, why can Chen Gong do 3.8m damage? He should not be able to do 3.8m damage.
    you need to lvl100 him
    you know you want to

  17. #6777
    Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35,006
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    Divinity and Damage Plus don't go through Castoria's Purge Defense, right?
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  18. #6778
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,068
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Purge Defense? You talking about her NP's special Invincible? It functions exactly like Invincible does with the added benefit that Pierce Invincible doesn't punch through it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  19. #6779
    Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35,006
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    That's what I thought, thanks.
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  20. #6780
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Pendant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    3,826
    lol Paracelsus can actually full refund farm now, you don't even need to use his huge battery.

    442k on neutral damage. Not half bad honestly.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •