Page 350 of 353 FirstFirst ... 250300340345348349350351352 ... LastLast
Results 6,981 to 7,000 of 7054

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Gameplay Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Blog Entries
    Even 1% per stars is enough honestly.

Blog Entries
    they really need to add some sort of synergy between quick card type and np other than slightly more damage

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Drain stars for gauge, hit count boost, star checks for overcharge
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    So, with anni around the corner, anyone wanna speculate what the next broken support will look like? It's probably going to be Quick, and the only thing Quick needs is a tool to enable looping that's not as painful as Skadi. Since I doubt we're getting Green Castoria and cards-give-np-directly has already been done, what other design space do they have to explore? Card manipulation maybe? Make any Servant green Artoria? Doubling down on crits perhaps? Something more outlandish, like brave chain buffs?
    I still suspect a targetable version of Musashi's "double hit count", but also applies to NPs. Allows for more stars to generate for units that aren't outputting Jack-tier hit counts, and allows more to loop.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Charges (target or party's) NP by an amount equal to your current amount of Critical Stars

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    That's strictly worse than all currently existing chargers unless it has 0 cooldown or something. Maybe a passive if you go crazy enough though!

- - - Updated - - -

An AoE charge passive sounds just about broken enough for a new meta support, and even then they would still need a strong kit built around it to be good.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

JP Friend Code
    I saw a tweet mentioning something interesting about Amakusa's Extra Card. After a little more digging and from this link: https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv15071631 about calculating damage, I just now noticing that Amakusa's 7-hit Extra has a damage distribution of 9 + 18 + 27 + 9 + 18 + 27 + 46 = 154% compared to other Servants' Cards, which normally are 100% for 1-hit Cards or all add up to 100% for multi-hit Cards. I wonder if this has something to do with the update to his Extra attack, which used to have two different hit counts of 4 and 6.

EDIT:

Taking a guess here, but it seems they took the first three hits of Amakusa's original 4-hit Extra Card (of 9, 18, and 27, which add up to 54% then add the final 46% equating to 100%) then added the values of these hits to his now 7-hit Extra Card.

Additionally, Artoria (Alter) (Lancer) has a 3-hit Arts damage distribution of 33+33+51=117%.

Here is a Tweet that visually shows this from a while back that shows this:
    Last edited by Rentenzen; July 31st, 2022 at 10:29 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Guessing people already accounted for the Append Extra Card's Attack Up bonus. Wouldn't surprise me if there are weird issues for Extra cards, I remember Altera had one that had to be patched after she got her animation update.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    Not gonna lie, the new Mighty Chain thing is kind of busted.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wait, is Arc's NP SE multiplier based on NP level rather than OC? Think that would make her second to Euryale then.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

OC determines amount of NP doled out to living humans

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Appmedia's rating on Lady Avalon, discuss.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Farming and CQs?
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    CQs left, farming right.

Blog Entries
    That's kinda ridiculous. considering how much party charge she can get off with her NP.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post

Not sure I'd rate her as high for CQs, but, fine enough.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStein View Post
    That's kinda ridiculous. considering how much party charge she can get off with her NP.
    You could apply that same logic to Merlin and Tamamo, yet they're not going to be the highest rated for farming because battery that's tied to their NP is largely worthless. Probably still better than both since it's possible for her to NP before the farmer NP even without a starting NP gauge CE, but, not by all that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post

Overrated in CQs and probably more deserving of a B for farming. Their farming ratings make no sense btw, they have Constantine as a C for farming so tied with her. How is he equally as good as she is for farming? She's infinitely more useful for farming.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I assume that C just means "doesn't have an offensive NP."
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    I assume that C just means "doesn't have an offensive NP."
    Nah, bro. Go look at their site, that's not what they did. For instance they gave Reines a D rating for farming, which is lower than Constantine. I want someone to explain how that tracks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    You could apply that same logic to Merlin and Tamamo, yet they're not going to be the highest rated for farming because battery that's tied to their NP is largely worthless. Probably still better than both since it's possible for her to NP before the farmer NP even without a starting NP gauge CE, but, not by all that much.
    Between her passive, her charisma battery, and her third skill against 3 enemies, she can charge her NP from zero on turn one, unlike Tama and normal Merlin. And her charge per turn scales with NP level.

If nothing else, she can OC your DPS' Np turn one then give an extra five percent per turn without a CE or any other investment.

-----------------------------------

How the hell is Reines D Tier? Even ignoring the massive amount of charge, her NP Gain Up is actually useful for looping.