Page 352 of 353 FirstFirst ... 252302342347350351352353 LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,040 of 7054

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Gameplay Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    If anyone is a dedicated FGO math guy, I've been wondering if Kukulkan is gonna make running Koyanskaya of Dark almost always worse unless you really need aoe charge and is against wild beasts.

While we're at it, Yang Guifei/MHXX and Jacques/Voyager seem really similar too. Is one clearly better than another? Foreigners feel really similar to one another for some reason.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Castellan's Avatar
    If anyone is a dedicated FGO math guy, I've been wondering if Kukulkan is gonna make running Koyanskaya of Dark almost always worse unless you really need aoe charge and is against wild beasts.
    If you're talking about farming (the math changes depending on a few factors but that's the big one) then yes and it's not even close. She can double dip on her strongest buff and provided you can keep her fed with stars (and would you look at that, Koyanskaya of Light and Oberon both have star bombs tied to their buffs), can hit every buff type with minimal external help, and has the same supereffective damage modifier.

Outside of farming and against enemies with some kind of damage cut or invulnerability gimmick Darkness still has a niche with her three-turn CE-agnostic invuln pierce and pile of damage-over-time debuffs, though.

I guess both. But yeah it's what I expected, Kukulkan will work better in terms of damage but if you need DoT, ignore invul and anti-beast she might edge out.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle idpersona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post

While we're at it, Yang Guifei/MHXX and Jacques/Voyager seem really similar too. Is one clearly better than another? Foreigners feel really similar to one another for some reason.
    Yang Guifei and MHXX have different rarities,obviously Yang has a bigger powerbudget to work with.

Voyager has a lot of his power budget shifted into support,with 20%party battery on NP(a very big deal back at that time)and crit protection(another new concept at the time).Molay is more focused around getting powermod on demand with Douman or Curse CCs.

KoyanDark is mostly straight up powercrept by ORT-tan,although she has a niche enabling very high DoT damage and a pierce invincibility steroid.

The most straight-up case of insulting powercreep in FGO still remains AA vs Mama Raikou.

Honestly, I have both Yang and MHXX and they always kill shit so fast I never bothered to check which one outdamaged the other. But in terms of Foreigners I only have them and Gogh and wondering who I should get out of Voyager or Jacques if I ever wanted another quick foreigner for some reason. I guess Jacques would work better with my Douman.

JP Friend Code
    I guess both. But yeah it's what I expected, Kukulkan will work better in terms of damage but if you need DoT, ignore invul and anti-beast she might edge out.
    Also reminding that Kuku doesn't have the "Existence Outside the domain" trait that all the other Foreigners have, so she doesn't work as well in Gogh teams. Koyan being CE alignment also gives her an edge in crit stacking with Douman too.

Blog Entries
    Dark Koyan was not a particular powerhouse even at the time of her release, she cant compete

That image of one kid being lifted up in the pool, one drowning, and the skeleton at the bottom, but it's Kukulkan, Koyanskaya of Dark and Abigail.

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    no idea what the last update did but now loading nahui mictlam eats all the ram on my phone and crashes...
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

Blog Entries
    Okay, Kuku wins pretty solidly on a double dip, about 10-15% above morgan at equal investment level, even with Oberon
    She is lower if you dont doubledip for whatever reason but that is to be expected

I feel like if I made a chart of percentage of Nasu waifus that are top meta busted it would be a pretty high one.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    How good is Kukulkan with more NP levels, is it the usual case of NP2 being a pretty big improvement and the rest not being too important or do her modifiers help a lot?

Kuku at neutral outdamages KoyanDark on traitmod - and has the same traitmod anyway. KoyanDark was weak to begin with - can't stack her s2, no type 3 NP buffs except a very niche pmod passive.

As noted Koyan's only advantage is Van Gogh+Douman compatibility, and while she will outdamsge Kuku's cards that way a DKS Kuku has a nasty NP as well.

I've posted some damage numbers here and around for Kuku relative to the Berserker duo. Farming wise she'll kill any Beast/Man/Earth in 90++, but you will need to draw a face card for Heaven/Star wave 3 'boss.'

Her neutral NP outdamages Morgan's after she stacks up, but Morgan will always dominate Man the hardest and that's never close.
    Morgan's man trait is more important in 2DPS shells where you can't afford to focus buffs on the AoE Servant, otherwise it basically makes her ST grade Vs Man if you want that. I think in general abyone good in Buster handles Man.

Kuku's one flaw is the same as 99% of Buster - if they make chargeless events and you want full bonus she will lose a ton of power and probably not hit 90++ damage requirements without crits or Earthmod.
    Unfortunately Buster's only real answer to chargeless content is:
    * KoyanDark or Medb+Arash 1st wave
    * Rely on Melusine/Arc
    * Drop a CE slot for Cranking
    * Face card RNG a single enemy wave
    * Build NP in 1st wave
    Last edited by Sath; February 7th, 2023 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sath View Post
    Morgan will always dominate Man the hardest and that's never close.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle idpersona's Avatar
    Lol,Appmedia ranked Kukulkan EX for farming,higher than everything else in the game,including the human rights supports.I guess that doing 90++ numbers for Earth/Man makes her quite useful in their eyes.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The reason for her EX ranking is more complicated. She's a very potent "all-around farmer", but because they like to think of things in terms of taps, she's a very cumbersome farmer for some, since her skills require double the taps. However, if you don't care about taps, she's really good, on par with Morgan, Junao and S. Ibuki. So her EX ranking reflects this odd paradigm, rather than being a reflection of her raw potency. For the same reason, they also "promoted" Bunyan to EX, since she displays the opposite behaviour, being really, really fast at the cost of less farming potency.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Her being S on solo and EX on farming makes me think the AppMedia guy just wanted to spell S EX with Kukulcan.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Her being S on solo and EX on farming makes me think the AppMedia guy just wanted to spell S EX with Kukulcan.

It is a pretty funny looking image

I was about to post this image but then I realized that my comment above would make me look like a massive hypocrite so you win this time, Appmedia-kun.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Wow, AppMedia guy is literally me