Page 3049 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2049254929492999303930443047304830493050305130543059309931493549 ... LastLast
Results 60,961 to 60,980 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    It's just Nasu whitewashing Gil (and Enkidu by proxy) again, calm down.
    myth gods are always ass

But Humbaba as something like that, never heard of it.

You probably right
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    Guh... why!? I mean, just WHY!?!? What the hell could possibly have convinced them that was a good idea, and how f**ked up must Morgan be if Mordred said she could do something like that as if speaking from experience!?
    It's pretty obvious by now that the gods of their era had really no idea how humans worked, that's why they created Humbaba as a "perfect" human and kinda fucked up with Enkidu too.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    I guess TM had to make a reason why Gil was scared of Huwawa.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    I thought it was more of a power thing, since Nasu compared it to Vegeta vs Cell didnt he?

The way he reacts in SF makes me think it's more "there's no way that thing should be summonable" rather than anything else. But I don't know Dragon Ball so I've no idea what that comparison means.

Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    The way he reacts in SF makes me think it's more "there's no way that thing should be summonable" rather than anything else. But I don't know Dragon Ball so I've no idea what that comparison means.
    I know Dragonball and the comparison still doesn't make any sense. Vegeta and Cell only had two fights. One in which Vegeta stomped Cell, and the other in which Cell had evolved to his final form and stomped Vegeta, so even if it's meant to be a reference to one of those fights it doesn't make sense. Unless it's a reference to Cell's regeneration (he could literally come back from a single remaining cell of his body), but Cell reviving from just the smallest remaining piece wasn't even a plot point in his fights with Vegeta. It only mattered when he fought Gohan at the end.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    I thought it was more like example for how he would react to Humbaba when Humbaba showed up than a power level thing

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    It's pretty obvious by now that the gods of their era had really no idea how humans worked, that's why they created Humbaba as a "perfect" human and kinda fucked up with Enkidu too.
    It's really irony tbh, since their ancient dragon kaiju mom gave birth to humans in the first place and even got banished afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    It's really irony tbh, since their ancient dragon kaiju mom gave birth to humans in the first place and even got banished afterwards.
    #TiamatDidNothingWrong#

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Hmm...the fact that Mordred comments about Fuwawa being similar in creation to Morgan's techniques is very interesting. Makes me wonder if this is blatant foreshadowing towards LB6's plot. :/
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    What did she even make? Far as I know she didn't really use any monsters, just fucked a lot and tried and failed to have her kids overthrow Artoria. Like four times in a row. Unless it's revealed that she made Fou so we can laugh at Gaia's utter incompetence at making anything.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I really need to summon Enkidu, this interlude was too good! I liked Mordred reaffirming her existence and mistakes, Enkidu's development is very interesting and I hope for something similar in SF soon, Gil helping then fucking off without bothering to talk to Enkidu is...very much like him. And I really want to see this teased Berserker Enkidu, feral Enkidu sounds fun

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelp24 View Post
    What did she even make? Far as I know she didn't really use any monsters, just fucked a lot and tried and failed to have her kids overthrow Artoria.
    NGL, Morgan and her circumstances might be the thing I'm most interested in seeing: Who was her mother, what kind of powers did she have, why did she turn against Artoria?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelp24 View Post
    Like four times in a row. Unless it's revealed that she made Fou so we can laugh at Gaia's utter incompetence at making anything.
    Well, Bunny Artoria's profile revealed that Sir Yvain exists in the Nasuverse so unless they've radically changed his backstory that means Morgan must've had at least six kids to three different "fathers" (Urien, Lot & Artoria)...

Next you'll be telling me she's a mini-Tiamat.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Interestingly, Morgan was even described in Garden Of Avalon as if she had three different souls in her, so I wonder if it'll tie into that somehow.

Maybe each of Morgan's personalities have a diferent goal in mind and each found a different hubby to have kids with
    I've been wondering for a while if maybe Nasu will make Morgause and Elaine (the other two sisters of Arthur on Malory) as the names of the other two personalities of Morgan, or diferent personas she adopted in certain moments of her life

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Maybe each of Morgan's personalities have a diferent goal in mind and each found a different hubby to have kids with
    I've been wondering for a while if maybe Nasu will make Morgause and Elaine (the other two sisters of Arthur on Malory) as the names of the other two personalities of Morgan, or diferent personas she adopted in certain moments of her life
    I think the first possibility is more likely. That, or somehow she created clones/homunculi of herself, put different parts of her personality/personalities, and named them differently. Also, I thought at least in Le Mort that Igraine was also Morgan's mother?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Also, I thought at least in Le Mort that Igraine was also Morgan's mother?
    Yes, with her father being Gorlois. But iirc in Nasuverse her father is Uther so that raises the obvious question of who the mother is - especially since she is "Le Fay". Maybe Uther got it on with Vivian in his youth...

Actually, that would explain why Vivian seems to hate Merlin now that I think about it, if she blamed him for not doing enough to prevent Uther's assassination. :bigthink:
    Last edited by Skull; September 8th, 2019 at 06:59 PM.

Manuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

US Friend Code
    Both of Enkidu's interludes are really good, I wish I had him.