Page 3076 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2076257629763026306630713074307530763077307830813086312631763576 ... LastLast
Results 61,501 to 61,520 of 79530

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    space Sakura actually exists, at same April fools that had MHX.

it's amazing this event got much diverse opinions.

some thinks this event is not funny, instead taking it seriously just because Kinoko made some lore especially from Goddess Sutra.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Sentinel Stellaris, an anti-goddess NP that she used to defeat Astarte around 2000 years ago. It sees through the weak point of the enemy and fixates that status as the truth.

She was a scout on a special unit dispatched to beat the goddess. As a result, she got cursed with immortality and the NP is no longer usable against the goddess. She copes with the insanity from living forever by acting dumb.

Her 3rd skill is the remains of that NP. It's basically "turn everything around with the power of HOPE", to be used against an enemy of different dimension that humanity cannot defeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Space Ishtar's profile is up and consequently my sanity is down.
    Quote Originally Posted by GensouR-1 View Post
    So Servant Universe doesn't take place in the same universe as Pan-Human's,it diverged about 5 billion years ago from the primordial universe and people began to prosper 500.000 years ago in Servant Universe's Time Tree,in the Servant Universe humanity transcended their flesh and limited lives and became Servants overnight,the universe updated its laws as a response to humanity's ascendance by filling itself with Ether(and also other particles like Eliza,Kykeon,Artorium,GudaGuda,Sakura,Velber,etc) so that the new lifeforms can live in the universe(the line about the universe having a bad habit of filling itself in the Cosmos in the Lostbelt PV comes to mind).
    So it seems the divergence with the Alien God and Kirsch's plan is that Kirsch's plan will at least spare humanity from getting screwed over by the universe even though Pan-Human History will get sacrificed in the process because his plan is only to bring about a new Age of Gods where humanity uses the gods instead of worshipping them while the Alien God's rewriting of the universe's rules to make it accept it will go further and bring about the advent of a new humanity while getting rid of the previous one by making the laws of the universe inhospitable to the old humanity?

You know, Altera/Sefar/Velber thing and all it brought so far isn't so bad after all.
    Last edited by ballinamon; November 3rd, 2019 at 09:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    Space Tokiomi is just FSN Tokiomi as Nasu described in the past, yeah?
    Not really. Nasu used to say Rin raised by Toki will either become a standard boring mage or leave home because she cannot accept the cold and calculated way of mage life. Space Toki actually raise Space Ishtar, the evil half of the Goddess into what FSN Rin is almost like. While Jane's influence is also there, Space Toki is a great dad.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Being in space must have done wonders for Tokiomi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Being in space must have done wonders for Tokiomi.
    He chose to be Space Indie Jones instead of being a 'noble'.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    400977753/aqua
    this event is an insult
    fate grand order ID:400977753

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Insult to star wars or fate?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by TrifoceBurn View Post
    this event is an insult
    You gonna elaborate at all or?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    She wears a star, so people are guessing she's a sheriff. Main candidates are Sheriff Pat Garrett for the connection with Billy and Sheriff Wyatt Earp for the cow print on the gloves maybe possibly connecting her to the O.K. Corral.
    Everywhere I've looked has been saying Annie Oakley.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    Finished the event story on my main acc.

I think this event is average. One might find some laughs out of it, one might get serious feels from it, but everything in it to me is mostly reused contents, themes and ideas except for some of what you might consider to be new lore, not to mention parody and references to other franchises. In term of writing quality, it's one of the better events in the entire run-time of the game.

I just don't care and feel anything from playing through it, which is one of the reasons I only look for lore implications. I think the most recent joke event that got me feel motivated to play was Las Vegas, which is saying a lot considering I've been burnt out with TM shenanigans since the beginning of 2019. This event is very close to me back into that state if it wasn't for it being not grindy.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I like the part where you get attacked by a Space Boar. Also the part where you get attacked by a Space Lancelot, only for him to meekly leave upon receiving a stern talking-to from MHX. Also the part where you get attacked by a Space Liz and slaughter her like the cancer she is, no, I'm not over that bounty quest why do you ask

- - - Updated - - -

Also small Ishtar is cute.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh right, if Servants in the Servant Universe just respawn eventually when they're killed, what does that mean for Jane apparently being immortal? What's the difference?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Well maybe she won't get snapped should MHXA use the Infinity Chocolate to snap half amount of saint graphs in the galaxy away.

JP Friend Code
    I just don't care and feel anything from playing through it
    What I've been experiencing so far as well. I haven't even finished all the Bounty quests yet. (and hardly feel motivated to still)

Also reminds me of the
    live action Transformers movie where the namesakes are relegated to "also Guest starring, the Transformers!"

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian Pharaoh View Post
    So the Saber's most likely Sigurd, and the Archer's Jane, but who're the Lancer, Assassin and Rider Servants?
    Lancer was Hector

Assassin was Stheno

Rider was Lu Bu

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    Lancer was Hector

Assassin was Stheno

Rider was Lu Bu
    I think Rider is Red Hare and Assassin is Kama.

JP Friend Code
    I mean, Kama is a universe which makes her beyond a galaxy, and Sakura-face ontop of that.

Kama was originally a male divine spirit and doesn't have Goddess class skill too.

for Rider I think it's Lu Bu riding UMA.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I mean, Kama is a universe which makes her beyond a galaxy, and Sakura-face ontop of that.
    Wasn't that only Kama-Mara