Page 3115 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2115261530153065310531103113311431153116311731203125316532153615 ... LastLast
Results 62,281 to 62,300 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    just give her the Barrel already

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    What, you want to see heroes who are summoned to protect humanity fight each other to the death because of past feuds despite being dead and coming to terms with it? Even worse when there is a bigger threat at hand.
    But that's the way all actual multinational, multicultural organizations work!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    But that's the way all actual multinational, multicultural organizations work!
    Then this is the wrong game for those looking forward to civil war.

US Friend Code
    Just had a thought, but what if an alternate Fou who's a proper Primate Murder is in LB6? That could give us a PM fight without undoing how we beat Fou without fighting him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Just had a thought, but what if an alternate Fou who's a proper Primate Murder is in LB6? That could give us a PM fight without undoing how we beat Fou without fighting him.
    I think that will be a waste since we can showcase other beasts though. Still looking forward to killing Mother Harlot Nero.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Nah, Four gets corrupted by Matthew getting kidnapped by Beryl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

We find Primate Fou in a Tsuki collab! Obviously!

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    To be honest, when I saw the name of Orion's Third NP and saw the script, this song is the first thing that came to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Weeeww this is epic. Achilles without divinity vs Chiron with divinity and Jason finally use his saber class
    Lamia torpedo is scary af
    Chiyome finally become a curse of atlantian army
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Ok, something that has been bothering me for a while now regarding people downgrading or damaging their saint graphs.

Every time it is about increasing the power of abilities that they already have / outputting greater power (like Orion or Ozy specifically, or even with Caligula and him going over his limits in exchange for physical strenght and Melt for the sake of going fast), but Hassan is the only dude that seemingly uses it to get the brand new ability to place the concept of death on people. Why is that?

Personally, i always interpreted rhe skill description of "bringing salvation to those who have lost sight of their mortality in the place of god" and "bring salvation to those who lost sight of their moment of death" as just a flowery way of saying that he has the ability to bestow death to those who have somehow transcended it somehow, but it doesnt seem like many people share my views.

What are your thoughts on both questions?

後継者 Successor
    JP Friend Code
    PM me...
    Anyone else thinking Ajax might show up in Olympus? I know he was mentioned earlier in the chapter (I think) as being the only hero of this time period that has a Divine Construct, but when dealing with all these gods, and needing effectively godlike defense against these crazy beings, Rho Aias, the real Rho Aias, not Shirou's projection, could exactly what is required.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriko View Post
    Anyone else thinking Ajax might show up in Olympus? I know he was mentioned earlier in the chapter (I think) as being the only hero of this time period that has a Divine Construct, but when dealing with all these gods, and needing effectively godlike defense against these crazy beings, Rho Aias, the real Rho Aias, not Shirou's projection, could exactly what is required.
    It'd be faster to name the Greek heroes who couldn't show up.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

後継者 Successor
    JP Friend Code
    PM me...
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    It'd be faster to name the Greek heroes who couldn't show up.
    Go on...no seriously, go on. If there is anyone that can not show up for whatever reason, we should start making a list of names.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Just like Lanling, Mandricardo's lines are taking a long while to be translated

Blog Entries
    Go on...no seriously, go on. If there is anyone that can not show up for whatever reason, we should start making a list of names.
    Jason and the other members of the New Argonauts. Because they died.
    Castor & Pollux, because they're not on our side.
    Caenis, if you believe she's dead. Many don't.
    Odysseus, if you believe he's dead.
    Chiron, because he died.
    Atalante (either of them.) Because she was in LB1 and there aren't many children for her to weep over this time.

Add to the list if you want, we've got time. We'll get Olympus once the actual Olympics start and no sooner.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    Caenis, if you believe she's dead. Many don't.
    Speaking of, at the end of the chapter instead of your usual disappearing sound effect there is the sound of the command seal instead.

It makes me wonder whose command seal it is...
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Diomedes, because I need him and don't have any Quartz.

Quote Originally Posted by LeadDemon View Post
    It was more that he renounced being a Grand but still had Grand Juice, so he used the Grand Juice for the super attack. With Orion it looks more like he basically mashed together the two stages King Hassan went through.

Question's just if the 'renouncing being a Grand' bit means the Heroic Spirit actually loses eligibility and gets kicked out of the members-only country club in the Throne.

I'd personally assume it doesn't and that there's nothing stopping the planet from summoning another Grand Assassin King Hassan/Grand Archer Orion, cause it seems off for me in a few different regards, but it could be that it's the other way around.
    So this means that they exchange their Grand status for a new finishing move and use the rest of the Grand power to fired it? something like that?