Page 3142 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2142264230423092313231373140314131423143314431473152319232423642 ... LastLast
Results 62,821 to 62,840 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    does Sefar have love for humanity though. also something completely alien from Earth wouldn't be Beast.

unless you want Altera x Helena be canon.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Bloody hell no. No fucking Sefar doing a Deus ex Machina since this should be the Greek Mythology's playfield. I would rather the LB Olympians defeated Sefar and incorporated her technology into them, maybe even mass producing it which led to a new futuristic world.
    I don't think they did, at least from what we've seen on Atlantis and the 2 mecha gods guarding it. After the fight with Sefar to unknown effect, they literally turned on each other and Olympus civil war happened. They couldn't even advance their nanomachines after thousands of years (basically caused the LB to reach a dead end) and the nanomachines were supposed to be their steel body's enhancement. If they managed to obtain Sefar's technology, you'd expect them to be literally invincible by now with the use of Sefar's spiritron body technology. And if they did use her tech to advance their civilization, then Olympus should not be running on bad energy efficiency right now as stated in the chapter.

So to me either that they combined into mecha godzilla and destroyed her completely or they still keep her around somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    does Sefar have love for humanity though. also something completely alien from Earth wouldn't be Beast.
    That is not for us to decide tho. Just like Cu Odin is not confirmed.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; January 13th, 2020 at 08:33 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Well, Hephaestus is supposed to be Olympus's "tech guy", and Zeus is no Odin either, so the chances are they simply can't use whatever could be salvaged from Sefar properly.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Bloody hell no. No fucking Sefar doing a Deus ex Machina since this should be the Greek Mythology's playfield.
    According to who?

Also Sefar defeat is explicitly the cause of the Lostbelt. how the hell would that be a Deus Ex Machina?

JP Friend Code
    Sefar's incident is not the main cause of the LB btw. The main cause is the civil war when half of them refuse to let go of their godly seats. If they all agreed, they will vanish from the world like in pan-human history but this time by their own will, and history will continue like in pan-human version. This conflict could not have happened in pan-human history due to them being forcibly removed from their godly seats by bunny girl.

Btw the reason I brought Sefar up is because we have literally no information on how the war went in LB5. Yes we knew that the Olympians survived the disaster, but we never got an actual description of what happened. Did they actually beat her? If they did, how and why? Did she just leave? Did they seal her away instead?...No concrete answer.

There is one more thing I've seen people talking about: the spaceship in Atlantis that formed the islands and life. Some said it's probably mecha Chronos or Gaia being used like Type-Venus corpse, some said it might be the Velber pod that contained Sefar.

How can anyone not see it's the case at this point I don't understand smh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    Poseidon said they were single entity.
    Wasn't it Heph that told Artemis that "we were once one and the same, and we shall become as such again" or something like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    So...Odin's influence gives you an Akagi nose?

JP Friend Code

Comments like this are what make the theory more like a joke. Not only that it is built upon flimsy interpretations, you get this Riyo art and the false Eng TL of the bond CE's name being brought up to desperately push this in ppl's face.

But the worst of all is acting high and mighty with the whole "this is sooooo obvious why are you ppl so stuuupid to realize this is CONFIRMED". You're not getting people on your side by acting like this. Beside, so what if ppl not buying the theory? Why is it important that ppl agree with it? Wouldn't it be more glorious for theorists the less ppl agree with it then it turn out to be true? I've been in the One Piece fandom for a decade and not even the most passionate theorists there go this far to shit on ppl who don't want to agree with their theories.

The irony is, just by looking into that JP thread you can see some supporters contributed speculations that make more sense than this, such as Fuyuki is still on fire despite all fixing -> Ragnarok parallel. But alas, that is clearly not as important as the pointy nose in Riyo art.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    wait I thought the islands were made from the corpses of the dead Olympians that lost the war?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Damn dude, relax

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelp24 View Post
    wait I thought the islands were made from the corpses of the dead Olympians that lost the war?
    Never actually confirmed, that's why ppl discuss about it. We only knew that the islands are formed around the core of some kind of machine (or machines, not clear) that stopped functioning, with implication that a kind of war happened and this machine(s) = spaceship. So it can be from a lot of wars really, not necessarily just from the civil war between the 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Comments like this are what make the theory more like a joke. Not only that it is built upon flimsy interpretations, you get this Riyo art and the false Eng TL of the bond CE's name being brought up to desperately push this in ppl's face.

But the worst of all is acting high and mighty with the whole "this is sooooo obvious why are you ppl so stuuupid to realize this is CONFIRMED". You're not getting people on your side by acting like this. Beside, so what if ppl not buying the theory? Why is it important that ppl agree with it? Wouldn't it be more glorious for theorists the less ppl agree with it then it turn out to be true? I've been in the One Piece fandom for a decade and not even the most passionate theorists there go this far to shit on ppl who don't want to agree with their theories.

The irony is, just by looking into that JP thread you can see some supporters contributed speculations that make more sense than this, such as Fuyuki is still on fire despite all fixing -> Ragnarok parallel. But alas, that is clearly not as important as the pointy nose in Riyo art.
    It's joke

I just find crack theories funny tbh, but I don't think pushing for either extreme is good, so I tend to just read and relate the theories as I find them on Twitter and after that either only refer to them jokingly (this thread, mats thread) or when I'm bored to try and incorporate new information.

But like I said, pushing for either extreme is no good, so
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Wasn't it Heph that told Artemis that "we were once one and the same, and we shall become as such again" or something like that?
    took me long to search for that part, yes it was Hepha's word.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    climax of LB5 is gonna be us fighting some kind of Olympuszord or smth isn't it
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

My only Olympus hope is for Roland to pop up and split the mountain in two with Durandal

US Friend Code
    Altera making some appearance seems like an obvious choice.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Just let me slap the man from chaldea. Or a punch in the face, either is fine.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    climax of LB5 is gonna be us fighting some kind of Olympuszord or smth isn't it
    i hate this so much

greek mythology is the most organic mythology i've ever seen and fate turned it into some retarded shenanigans

jokes aside, after reading the conversation between 12 Olympians (especially Apollo and Hepha) they sound mechanical.

Blog Entries
    in other words, completely irrelevant to irl myth